Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 05:45:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 2x Radeon 7950 Graphics cards.  (Read 1611 times)
Eric (OP)

Activity: 124
Merit: 1

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
April 24, 2012, 12:19:46 AM
Last edit: April 24, 2012, 11:07:40 PM by Eric

Alas my little rig just is not keeping up with the demands, so i am selling my two cards.
They were bought new in February and im still kicking myself for upgrading then, its just not profitable for me.
I am looking for $300 per card, or a cheaper deal can be arranged for both. Shipping included us wide.
I may do international shipping, but we will have to split the costs.
I am open to offers so feel free to shoot me a pm, any scammers will be reported, please no fuckarounds.
I need these cards to go now. Pm me or post in this thread and ill message you.
Keep an eye out for my other pc parts if your at all keen for a cheap buy.

Please see the below post for verification i am not a scammer.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
eroxors
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

Think. Positive. Thoughts.

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2012, 02:27:47 AM

Do you have any references? also, how old are the cards, what speed do they run at, what temperature, how many mhash/sec?

godfreyandthandi

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2012, 03:16:04 AM

I can vouch for this old fella. He hasn't been active in the last few months, but while he was on here i traded with him a few times and he always came through quickly.
Eric (OP)

View Profile
April 24, 2012, 04:28:38 AM

Do you have any references? also, how old are the cards, what speed do they run at, what temperature, how many mhash/sec?
I should have a few from a while back, I used to trade a bit on here as Godfrey said.
The cards as i posted were installed February 24th and have been running most of that time.
They are running at 850mhz and 1250mhz as stock and have not been overclocked/overvolted.
The cards consume 300w peak and have not gotten above the ~65c mark which is why i picked these ones.
Around 600mhash/s is what ive been getting out of each them.
I forgot to mention, payment preferably paypal as ive already gotten rid of most of my bitcoins and trusted members only, must have references.

abracadabra

Activity: 956
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 24, 2012, 01:05:24 PM

where are you located.  looking to do local transaction.
Eric (OP)

View Profile
April 24, 2012, 08:10:37 PM

Monroe, Florida bud, already got someone interested, but if your close and this falls through they're yours.

PatrickHarnett

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 24, 2012, 10:27:55 PM

I have just received a loan request from "Eric" saying he was buying a third card.  Yet this thread is selling two cards.

Also, his old posts put him in Australia and now he is in Florida.  The "reference" from godfrey is an account that has also been inactive since may 2011.  People should have a look for some good info on this one.  Could all be genuine, but it makes me  wonder.
Kluge
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1015

View Profile
April 24, 2012, 10:42:27 PM

Very strongly suspect he's a scammer. He has a loan request he sent to all the lenders where he claims we're all "the most affordable."

Compare post dates of "godfrey" & OP and please don't expect sympathy in a few months when you don't receive what you've ordered.

ETA: Pat covered all this already. Sorry -- past bed-time. Wink
Eric (OP)

View Profile
April 24, 2012, 11:04:40 PM

To clear things up, no, i am not a scammer. I did send a message to a few different loaners because doing them one after the other is just stupid.
I had messaged godfrey and asked him to give me a reference in this thread being as i have no recent posts due to me moving countries, is that a crime now?
Yes i am selling my two cards, the loan was because the amount im selling for comes up short of the card i wish to buy. I have full proof that i had purchased the cards and have full intent to sell them.

And kluge, instead of abusing me through pm, you could have just asked, its common courtesy.

Kluge
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1015

View Profile
April 24, 2012, 11:09:23 PM

Here's the PM he spammed all the lenders:

"Hey bud, i was looking through the loan scene, and yours seemed the most affordable for me.
I was looking to borrow 75btc to buy a third card for my miner, this can be paid back within a week,
as i am currently mining at 1.5gh/s. Please let me know if you are at all interested.

Regards,
Eric Barber."

Seriously, if somebody sends their BTC to this guy, I'm going to be pissed.
Eric (OP)

View Profile
April 24, 2012, 11:25:57 PM

"Hey bud, i was looking through the loan scene, and yours seemed the most affordable for me.
I was looking to borrow 75btc to buy a third card for my miner, this can be paid back within a week,
as i am currently mining at 1.5gh/s. Please let me know if you are at all interested.

Regards,
Eric Barber."

Spammed?
I sent four pm's?
What logical reason do you have to be bashing me on the forums other than your obvious lack of trust towards others?

rjk

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

1ngldh

View Profile
April 25, 2012, 01:06:55 AM

Regards,
Eric Barber."

Spammed?
I sent four pm's?
What logical reason do you have to be bashing me on the forums other than your obvious lack of trust towards others?
The mantra here is TRUST NOBODY and if you don't like it, too bad. If the PM you sent was exactly the same to all 4 people, then yes I would call it spam since it seems to claim that each lender is "the most affordable", even though they may all have different rates.

Caveat emptor.

Mining Rig Extraordinaire - the Trenton BPX6806 18-slot PCIe backplane [PICS] Dead project is dead, all hail the coming of the mighty ASIC!
PatrickHarnett

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 25, 2012, 02:08:54 AM

The bit that currently confuses me is the message I got which said: 
"How does my post not match up?  I am selling my two smaller cards to buy a larger card with more hashing power."

Adding a third card, and selling two.  If two small cards are 7950's, what are the big cards that are going to be even more powerful.  7970's are not much more, and 7990's are not out yet.  Also, at 1.5Ghash (around 1 coin per day) would take longer than a week to mine 75 coins and, as you said, you got rid of your other coins.  As I said to you via pm, it looked odd.
misternoodle

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2012, 03:06:06 AM

He showed me a doctored Newegg invoice which looked blatantly suspicious.

http://i50.tinypic.com/2d9e78m.jpg

Contacted Newegg with the order # and was told the order was from 2011 and is not for (2) 7950s.
Imsimon

Activity: 56
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2012, 03:32:34 AM

Hey bud, im selling my second mining rig, its loaded with 4gb ddr3 ram, 500gb hard drive, asus mb and 2x 7970 cards.
Would you at all be interested?

Regards,
Eric barber.

Not sure its 7970 or 7950 now, man.

█ DECENT FOUNDATION █ ICO ⏰ 10th of September (http://decent.ch/)
jamessandydale

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2012, 04:44:45 AM

I applaud your faith in btc when doing business. But remember where you are: this is bitcointalk, not ebay. Bitcoin is anonymous and untraceable, so doing business is very risky. You should expect to prove your credibility when dealing making deals of such value and not be offended since you will find no shortage of paranoid business partners here. This community, open discussion, and an extensive history are the honest man's best defense against getting ripped off. Im not rushing to judgement, but anyone who attempts to scam should be flagged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: