Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 02:20:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 1 Uro coin = 1 tonne of urea  (Read 29281 times)
NewWorldCoiner

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

Saved you from a scam? Send me some BTC!

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 02:43:26 PM

Is anyone talking Urocoin anywhere? 

Pls. go to https://webchat.freenode.net/ and go to #URO   channel

If the dev is serious about this coin he needs to stop being a little baby and come back to bitcointalk.

Why is the blockchain still a slow piece of shit? Why do transactions take hours? Why is a 250 Uro transaction deemed to be too large when the minimum order is 12.5k? Why has there been no update to fix things? Seriously, wtf?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hakkzpets2

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 02:48:27 PM

I don't think 1 URO will ever reach the price of real 1 ton urea.And there have even been scam accusations to this coin.
jasemoney
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008

Forget-about-it

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 01:43:39 AM

If the dev is serious about this coin he needs to stop being a little baby and come back to bitcointalk.

Why is the blockchain still a slow piece of shit? Why do transactions take hours? Why is a 250 Uro transaction deemed to be too large when the minimum order is 12.5k? Why has there been no update to fix things? Seriously, wtf?

its slow because multipools rape it then dissapear.. transactions take a while from bittrex even if the blockchain moves at a normal pace for some reason.  250 isnt to large i moved 1k form bittrex last week it just takes time.  250 may be to large to not include transaction fee.. which is the case with most transactions with most coins.   

$MAID & $BTC other than that some short hodls and some long held garbage.
solid12345
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 01:46:17 AM

All the accusations against URO are based on preconceived notions by 1st world westerners of what a company should look like. Guess what, many companies around the world have shitty websites with broken links and bad HTML. Get over it.

This is one of the largest Urea producing plants in the world with millions in revenue yet their website looks like it was built in 1995

http://www.paupc.ir/Index.aspx?tempname=english&lang=2&sub=0

It's pretty simple, do your homework, find out who handles GES's taxes and is answering their emails for Urea orders and you'll know they are legit, it's not hard. ALL the answers are in the thread to everything but they are all buried with spam from the likes of Guglimugli and Truthful, what is the point to opening back up the thread when everytime we repeat the SAME STUFF that's been posted a million times is going to just get buried again by more trolling and fudding? It gets old.
TaunSew

Activity: 756
Merit: 506

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 02:41:35 AM
Last edit: September 25, 2014, 09:39:52 AM by TaunSew

My plastic galleon buckets just came in the mail.  How do I exchange my Uro for my buckets of bat piss (Gauno Urea)?   Huh  Is it safe to store this stuff with opened lids in my living room?

There ain't no Revolution like a NEMolution.  The only solution is Bitcoin's dissolution! NEM!
NewWorldCoiner

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 09:38:17 AM

its slow because multipools rape it then dissapear.. transactions take a while from bittrex even if the blockchain moves at a normal pace for some reason.  250 isnt to large i moved 1k form bittrex last week it just takes time.  250 may be to large to not include transaction fee.. which is the case with most transactions with most coins.   

Right. So the difficulty needs fixing. And I know my wallet would not let me sent 250 uro in one go, and I pay the transaction fees. So is there an updated wallet? Would you mind acting as a go-between for bitcointalk and this childish dev and tell him to fix this shit? Or come back to the forum where he launched his coin?
NewWorldCoiner

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 10:11:52 AM

All the accusations against URO are based on preconceived notions by 1st world westerners of what a company should look like. Guess what, many companies around the world have shitty websites with broken links and bad HTML. Get over it.

This is one of the largest Urea producing plants in the world with millions in revenue yet their website looks like it was built in 1995

http://www.paupc.ir/Index.aspx?tempname=english&lang=2&sub=0

It's pretty simple, do your homework, find out who handles GES's taxes and is answering their emails for Urea orders and you'll know they are legit, it's not hard. ALL the answers are in the thread to everything but they are all buried with spam from the likes of Guglimugli and Truthful, what is the point to opening back up the thread when everytime we repeat the SAME STUFF that's been posted a million times is going to just get buried again by more trolling and fudding? It gets old.

I've done my homework pal, I know where the mistakes have been made. They're on GES's own website if you care to look. Certain things that you wouldn't want to draw attention to if you were involved in any way at all. But GES will put anything on their shitty site in an attempt to appear legitimate.

So who does their taxes then? Please, share this information. And why don't you all stop being so damn precious about this shit? "Oh we don't have to tell you, you should do your homework". What the hell is that about? Any time anyone has a question that's too awkward, the same old defensive behaviour is trotted out, the oh so indignant, how dare you say that you nasty FUDDER. Now that's the shit that's getting old. A dev who has no answers and runs from bitcointalk is getting old. If he was confident in URO, he'd be on this forum answering all questions.
RedZeppelin

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 10:36:40 AM

I now have 4 bathtubs full of urine approximate 1050 liters looking for 1.10URO
Local pickup preferred or you pay shipping!

Kahir - Scamming dev of Rebirthcoin https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=798159.msg8977686#msg8977686 gets a free happy meal!!
bitwarrior
Legendary

Activity: 1764

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 11:18:23 AM

Yeni78

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 11:54:49 AM

I don't think 1 URO will ever reach the price of real 1 ton urea.And there have even been scam accusations to this coin.

I read an article outside of Bitcointalk where the author determined that this is most likely a scam.

Somehow I doubt any government officials will be firing up their URO QT clients in order to trade urea, but that's just me  Cheesy
solid12345
Legendary

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 01:19:26 PM

So who does their taxes then? Please, share this information. And why don't you all stop being so damn precious about this shit? "Oh we don't have to tell you, you should do your homework". What the hell is that about? Any time anyone has a question that's too awkward, the same old defensive behaviour is trotted out, the oh so indignant, how dare you say that you nasty FUDDER. Now that's the shit that's getting old. A dev who has no answers and runs from bitcointalk is getting old. If he was confident in URO, he'd be on this forum answering all questions.

Because why should the same question be answered 5 times, it is annoying.

What question do you have that hasn't been properly answered? Maybe I can answer it, so far Chang and his crew haven't showed up to this thread.
sadface

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 01:24:55 PM

I read an article outside of Bitcointalk where the author determined that this is most likely a scam.

Somehow I doubt any government officials will be firing up their URO QT clients in order to trade urea, but that's just me  Cheesy

why would government officials be trading urea? and if they did why would it matter if they used uro or not? the way i understand it companies/entrepreneur or farmers are supposed to use urocoin to buy/sell urea based on their need.
NewWorldCoiner

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 03:52:04 PM

Because why should the same question be answered 5 times, it is annoying.

What question do you have that hasn't been properly answered? Maybe I can answer it, so far Chang and his crew haven't showed up to this thread.

I'd say about 70% of what truthful and gugli come out with give genuine cause for concern, and NO answers have been provided by the dev, only other members of the community trying to suggest reasons why its all ok. And that's how the dev leaves it, he doesn't have to say anything, plenty of people willing to say bankruptcy isn't an issue, just believe. If I were running this and people were saying I was bankrupt when I wasn't, I'd prove them wrong. I wouldn't want that hanging round affecting business. But no, Nilesh doesn't have to dignify that with a response is the official line we're made to swallow. Well I did believe in a lot of things, but when these questions still don't get answered months down the line, I became more than a bit suspicious and looked at everything again.

If you like questions I've got loads. Some of them are the ones that get called FUD, and some you won't have heard. Some I'd keep to myself if the dev could answer what's already out there. For example, how does an unregistered company get to sign the Uro Protocol when the Protocol requires them to have traded more than 2 million metric tonnes of urea in their country in the last three years? Interesting to know how that happens. But its the dev who needs to answer these questions, not community members making assumptions based on their own research or theories. Do you not see that?

solid12345
Legendary

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 08:17:10 PM

But no, Nilesh doesn't have to dignify that with a response is the official line we're made to swallow.

Because it's not Bohan's role to tell people what his ex-boss's financial status in life is. If the financial status of Nilesh is relevant to the whole project then why not ask to see his credit card statements too to make sure he is not blowing his salary on big screen TVs. If you don't think GES can financially afford to deliver the Urea then don't invest, simple as that.

or example, how does an unregistered company get to sign the Uro Protocol when the Protocol requires them to have traded more than 2 million metric tonnes of urea in their country in the last three years? Interesting to know how that happens

And which of the 4 NIERS is an "unregistered" company? Business license numbers have been published for all 4 in the thread already.

I think what irritates me about all this is I've never seen a coin in all of cryptocurrencies history that offered the most reward for so little risk minus the original Bitcoin. I mean jesus I've never seen people get so emotional over something where all they'd have to spend at a minimum is 500 dollars and potentially be set for life or even just 20 dollars to make a nice chunk of profit. It's like the greatest lottery ticket in the world and yet people get angry at the thought of even throwing down a few dollars on it.

I've also never seen so much bizarre behavior ever particularly in the great fud day with that tabloid rag altcoinherald throwing around conspiracy theories of photoshopped Bohan and "hijacking" the GES domain names. I mean are there any sane rational people around here?

You want to know why Bohan blew up that day? Because it was one day full of utter idiocracy. By the way not once has Altcoin Herald retracted any of their bizarre accusations including the idea Nilesh is no longer in control of GES or it went out of business even though the video of him released confirms he does indeed.

And the worst part -- let's pretend it does turn out legit and URO does go to parity, I can see it now, there will be an army of whiny kids on btctalk who missed the train crying "you never showed us prooofffff!" even though a rational mind would have accepted that 3rd party company like Rivaa Exports confirming the deal is proof in itself. Unless you think they are in on the scam too, and if you believe that then no proof will ever convince you otherwise anyway.

BTC-Ninja

Activity: 40

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 08:35:32 PM

1 uro = 1 tonne of urea = a lot of donkey crap. Cool that the coin is backed by a useful tangible asset though.  Grin
jontrue

Activity: 704
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 10:15:01 PM

How much does it cost per tonne of urea ?   Cheesy  Grin
Atomicat
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 12:14:50 PM

I'd say about 70% of what truthful and gugli come out with give genuine cause for concern, and NO answers have been provided by the dev, only other members of the community trying to suggest reasons why its all ok. And that's how the dev leaves it, he doesn't have to say anything, plenty of people willing to say bankruptcy isn't an issue, just believe. If I were running this and people were saying I was bankrupt when I wasn't, I'd prove them wrong. I wouldn't want that hanging round affecting business. But no, Nilesh doesn't have to dignify that with a response is the official line we're made to swallow. Well I did believe in a lot of things, but when these questions still don't get answered months down the line, I became more than a bit suspicious and looked at everything again.

If you like questions I've got loads. Some of them are the ones that get called FUD, and some you won't have heard. Some I'd keep to myself if the dev could answer what's already out there. For example, how does an unregistered company get to sign the Uro Protocol when the Protocol requires them to have traded more than 2 million metric tonnes of urea in their country in the last three years? Interesting to know how that happens. But its the dev who needs to answer these questions, not community members making assumptions based on their own research or theories. Do you not see that?

Two things you mention are total hallmarks of the scammer, the total outrage at legitimate questions, and leaving the defense to the true believers.  As for how companies run businesses.... Industrial sector, international trades, baseline numbers of hundred thousand dollars.  No involved companies can be bothered to spare a P.R. person to just drop by the most important forum where validation for this project will come from to put out fires and provide bonafides.  There are a lot of things where if true, everything falls apart.  It's like this... I met a guy once who claimed to be a mathematician, but he misunderstood the word Complex to mean "complicated", and he didn't know who Paul Erdos was.  Busted, period.
sadface

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 12:30:25 PM

Two things you mention are total hallmarks of the scammer, the total outrage at legitimate questions, and leaving the defense to the true believers.  As for how companies run businesses.... Industrial sector, international trades, baseline numbers of hundred thousand dollars.  No involved companies can be bothered to spare a P.R. person to just drop by the most important forum where validation for this project will come from to put out fires and provide bonafides.  There are a lot of things where if true, everything falls apart.  It's like this... I met a guy once who claimed to be a mathematician, but he misunderstood the word Complex to mean "complicated", and he didn't know who Paul Erdos was.  Busted, period.

i don't have any stake in uro, but if you had seen the massive FUD campaign that was launched at that coin you wouldn't be writing this. it was absolutely brutal and no single person or even a whole community managed to contain it. check the closed threads and read it up for yourself.

i really hope for all the supporters that the project turns out to be no scam and becomes a giant success.
Atomicat
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 12:47:50 PM

I have to wonder if any of the true believers have ever run a business or been involved in one at all!  I have, and even if it were a legit business I wouldn't have anything to do with it because of the incredibly piss-poor job they're doing.  Let's assume they're legit... they've got nothing on the front-end, nobody answering the phone, emails, communications are a mess, fires are left to burn, and the "value" of the coin which they need to skyrocket to bitcoin level is left to take the slow train to 1 sat.  They couldn't organize a piss-up in a brewery.
Vslacha

Activity: 32

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 02:40:24 PM

I don't think 1 URO will be valuable as 1 ton of urea.It's just too much difference.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: