Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:00:43 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 1 Uro coin = 1 tonne of urea  (Read 29282 times)
Guglimugli

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 12:24:20 PM

Bohan about other Bitcointalk threads "...threads on this forum which are selfmoderated to hide any negative posts...."

Guglimugli

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 12:24:39 PM

so are those 3 NIERs subs of GES?
Does Urea Trading India have a CIN Number?
Guglimugli

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 12:25:15 PM

like many other things does not match, what "The Bohan's" say and do, this is just another example

check the dates:

we remember 88BTC ("The Bohan's" love to say that this was the first URO transaction on July 9th)
But RIVAA claims that they have signed the contract on July 10th.

Fukkin scammers!!!!

Guglimugli

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 12:25:50 PM

URO RATIFICATION CCL PILLAY GROUP (previous document)

URO RATIFICATION CCL PILLAY GROUP (new document), the date is still the same but not the director.
How can the date of this document be the same if he did not sign on June 9th?

Fudbuster30

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 10:09:37 PM

URO RATIFICATION CCL PILLAY GROUP (previous document)

URO RATIFICATION CCL PILLAY GROUP (new document), the date is still the same but not the director.
How can the date of this document be the same if he did not sign on June 9th?

Fudders have found a new thread ( like a child finds a toy) , to play for sometime. Look how desperate he is for just a little bit of attention from Bohan. Hahaha. Bohan is doing the right thing by ignoring these Losers.
DimLo

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 01:18:37 AM

The Fudders are looking a bit silly now the dev is paying for some of the Urose guests flights and hotels.

No IPO, no premine, commodity backed, and now a free trip to Hong Kong.

Sounds good to me! Glad I got some 2 weeks ago Cheesy
solid12345
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 03:49:43 AM

The Fudders are looking a bit silly now the dev is paying for some of the Urose guests flights and hotels.

No IPO, no premine, commodity backed, and now a free trip to Hong Kong.

Sounds good to me! Glad I got some 2 weeks ago Cheesy

Chang and Gugli will be outside yelling obscenities in the hotel lobby with a mix of "it's not real!"
scambust
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 09:06:50 AM
Last edit: October 14, 2014, 09:23:50 AM by scambust

I don't care about conventions. I want to know if there's evidence that 12,500 tons of urea was delivered anywhere. It has been several months now. I'm sure a fertilizer business needs to sell fertilizer to make money.

Where is that mythical delivery of 12,500 tons of urea for 12,500 urocoins?

What about Max Keiser Interview? Has it been broadcasted?

It looks like this fake convention will be fake canceled.

Truthful

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 10:45:06 AM

False information has been provided.  An organization or organizers who are initiating an event don’t need to provide anyone with false information.  The Uro crowd claim that the so-called "special event" is being held at the Intercontinental Hotel in Hong Kong when it's not!

This comes under the banner of false advertising. The information below explains it all.

According to this doc , it's still being held at IC, Hong Kong!

https://docs.google.com/document/d/168FsaBKqYkc36kV1SeDT8aVnrZTKylZGb8VpFqd4MXw/edit

This tweet provided the above information.

This message is not accurate. False information has been provided. Legitimate events don’t provide false information.

Truthful

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 10:45:57 AM
Last edit: October 14, 2014, 12:06:38 PM by Truthful

No one would falsify an email from an organisation such as the Intercontinental Hotel. Are you saying that the email from the Intercontinential Hotel is false???

Unless proof is provided, any attempts to say that it's false remain invalid.

Any so-called attempt after 29 October won't be considered as proof (videos or photos) as it will be too late. It will be obvious that it was set up to claim the event was held at the hotel. Sure you can act like visitors there, doesn't mean an event was held there.

Same as the as the Iran video. What happened there?  Some photos were presented with people acting like tourists.

The posts by Uro bagholders is just another attempt to say false things, which the Uro crowd seems to be famous for.

Not one thing that has been presented on this forum or on previous forums has been refuted.

Instead the only reply is to say it's fud. lol, lol  Cheesy
sadface

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 12:15:39 PM

to whoever is paying this guy, he is not doing a particularly good job.
phillert

Activity: 75

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 12:34:59 PM

I agree.

Nobody knows if bitcoin will live, what kind of licenses will be made on bitcoin or what will happen tomorrow. Just like nobody knows for sure if uro coin will succeed. But those who are willing to risk an investment to have the possibility of gaining profits, either win or lose! Just like with every other crypto currency!

The fact that these people keep coming back and pounding there thoughts down everyone's throats is just disgusting. Let people take the risks they want to take, who are you to tell people what investments they should make, 99.9% of investments are risks!

___ dock.io _______Decentralized professional data exchange powered by Ethereum_______
WHITEPAPER     █ █ █ █     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     █ █ █ █     ANN THREAD
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ● ⚫ ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Truthful

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 03:36:25 PM

What a silly assumption that I'm being paid. Please prove it.

Also, instead of making up stories, why don't you refute what has been stated instead of being so sad that you're losing money to a 'coin' that has no value. You are also losing money to Nilesh, Bohan & co who can't even provide correct information about the venue for this "special event". Must be very special!

What organization would do this if they were running a legitimate altcoin or product? 
jasemoney
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008

Forget-about-it

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 04:02:05 PM

No one would falsify an email from an organisation such as the Intercontinental Hotel. Are you saying that the email from the Intercontinential Hotel is false???

Unless proof is provided, any attempts to say that it's false remain invalid.

Any so-called attempt after 29 October won't be considered as proof (videos or photos) as it will be too late. It will be obvious that it was set up to claim the event was held at the hotel. Sure you can act like visitors there, doesn't mean an event was held there.

Same as the as the Iran video. What happened there?  Some photos were presented with people acting like tourists.

The posts by Uro bagholders is just another attempt to say false things, which the Uro crowd seems to be famous for.

Not one thing that has been presented on this forum or on previous forums has been refuted.

Instead the only reply is to say it's fud. lol, lol  Cheesy
you guys thought Bohan was photos hopped into a photos so of course you wouldn't believe photographic or video evidence inside a conference room at IC to be real. Your heads are so covered in tinfoil. Bohan acknowledged they told the people at IC not to respond to requests for info about the event and removed their names from it.  Is it fishy yes it is. But it doesn't mean it's not happening. It is exactly as stated. I can't wait for the 29th your heads are going to explode.

$MAID & $BTC other than that some short hodls and some long held garbage.
phillert

Activity: 75

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 04:03:13 PM

Also, instead of making up stories, why don't you refute what has been stated instead of being so sad that you're losing money to a 'coin' that has no value. You are also losing money to Nilesh, Bohan & co who can't even provide correct information about the venue for this "special event". Must be very special!

What organization would do this if they were running a legitimate altcoin or product?  

I don't need to refute anything you said, I am a fellow investor. Whether you choose to invest or not is up to you. But think about what your trying to do to all the people that are investing in this coin, you are making it your life goal to make sure they lose money, this serves no purpose to you. Listen I'm sorry if you lost money with this coin, but it wasn't a total loss because you learned something, life is all about lessons, maybe yours hurt a lot but you'll get over it. No need to bullshit your way through life, this time learn and make use of your new found knowledge to invest properly.

Have a nice day.

___ dock.io _______Decentralized professional data exchange powered by Ethereum_______
WHITEPAPER     █ █ █ █     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     █ █ █ █     ANN THREAD
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ● ⚫ ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
jasemoney
Legendary

Forget-about-it

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 04:06:01 PM

I don't care about conventions. I want to know if there's evidence that 12,500 tons of urea was delivered anywhere. It has been several months now. I'm sure a fertilizer business needs to sell fertilizer to make money.

Where is that mythical delivery of 12,500 tons of urea for 12,500 urocoins?

What about Max Keiser Interview? Has it been broadcasted?

It looks like this fake convention will be fake canceled.
If there's been no uprising from rivaa or the Indian government (IPL) I think it's safe to assume the urea was delivered as promised. These people have a bit more recourse than some nut bags on the web.

Truthful

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 04:18:22 PM

I don't need to refute anything you said, I am a fellow investor. Whether you choose to invest or not is up to you. But think about what your trying to do to all the people that are investing in this coin, you are making it your life goal to make sure they lose money, this serves no purpose to you. Listen I'm sorry if you lost money with this coin, but it wasn't a total loss because you learned something, life is all about lessons, maybe yours hurt a lot but you'll get over it. No need to bullshit your way through life, this time learn and make use of your new found knowledge to invest properly.

Have a nice day.

Lol, typical response from a bagholder. You can't refute anything so you resort to being a bully.

More silly assumptions

1. I have never invested on this so-called coin.

2. I don't want people to lose their money, particularly the farmers.

3. How would you know what my life goals are? Prove it.

4. Prove that have I b***sh***ed my way through life?

5. Prove that it serves me no purpose.

Oh that's right you can't because you made up stories again. That's what the bagholders do.

Be better if you refuted something! Or at least tried to!

jasemoney
Legendary

Forget-about-it

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 04:24:02 PM

Price is up 500% wow such bag...

MasteroftheUroverse

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 04:55:13 PM

Urocoin is working with Brazil, Pakistan and Cambodia with Uroex exchange.

Urocoin is working with BlockCypher and has created Nuro, one of the fastest and safest wallets around.

Urocoin is creating a way for the underbanked to buy Urea at low costs and with almost no fees in a stabile market.

Urocoin puts up with fools who are upset that a protocol has been put in place that actually involves something legitimate instead of fake pump and dump coins.

Blocktech group / coinmarkets and Bryce Weiner and Jebus are angry and jealous as they just add bad code into their crap coins to steal peoples money.

Urocoin brings truth back to the Crypto Currency, Bitcoin and Altcoin market.

BTC Enjoy the truth and profit from it as well.
ChekaZ
Legendary

Activity: 1884
Merit: 1005

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 05:13:28 PM

Next Scam pump and dump on newcomers? Sad story.

BTC: 1Ges1taJ69W7eEMbQLcmNGnUZenBkCnn45
FTC: 6sxjM96KMZ7t4AmDTUKDZdq82Nj931VQvY
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: