Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:33:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 1 Uro coin = 1 tonne of urea  (Read 29281 times)
solid12345
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 11:05:22 PM

Ppl stil buy this? wow.

It's not too late to jump on board, cheapest lottery ticket with the most reward potential you'll ever see in your lifetime.

Not quite lottery at $1.25 capitalization where 1 Uro = 1 bucket of Bat Piss (Guano-Urea)

You are a senior member and should know better than we've seen all sorts of lame coins hit the top 20 and then disappear forever.  Nobody here is missing Quark or BBQ coin.

I don't recall 1 guy or group buying $50,000 dollars out of pocket of BBQ Coin either.

By the way considering I've done graphic work for the Uro dev and familiar with the projects he is working on I think I should know better about whether it is a scam or not than a few btctalk trolls :p
1echo

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

scams hunter!

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 03:47:04 AM

seems like scam tho

but idea was good

sadface

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 05:45:57 PM

there should be a rule against image spam
infazan

Activity: 538
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 05:47:03 PM

if uro scam - who buy this coin now?
Guglimugli

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 06:35:31 PM

"Charles Ponzi convinced thousands of people to give him their money with the promise of ridiculously high returns. In something known as a pyramid scheme he paid off the initial investors with the money he got from later investors. His model has been used by by con artists like Bernie Madoff ever since."

UROCOIN was pumped in July and everyone believed there are actual URO orders. We have never seen the proof. Rivaa never paid the orders with URO!
Within only few hours there was dump and it went down for weeks. Bohan Huang and Nilesh Nair are public faces (who have learned from the best scammer Vijay Eswaran) and of course they wont just leave as long as there is some hope for the coin. They are working hard to make it successful, they lie about every damn thing. Even URO Protocol is a LIE. And bag holders / traders are still there. Why? Because they believe in that shit and because they still dream about waking up in the morning as a crypto milionair.  These people are already too deep in the "piss". But who cares about them anyway.

You are asking who buys this coin now. Crypto whales, URO crew, everyone who wants to make quick money. Even bag holders are buying but thats
small fish responsible for marketing and FUD-fight.

Who was buying CANN this week? And who dumped it?

Back to URO, last Tuesday someone dumped 50BTC, this Tuesday someone dumped about the same amount again. Welcome to the world of trading. UROCOIN is a scam with opportunity to make quick money.

solid12345
Legendary

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 07:45:38 PM

Bohan Huang and Nilesh Nair are public faces (who have learned from the best scammer Vijay Eswaran)

Considering Vijay Eswaran is worth half a billion dollars, then URO is definitely going places  Grin
Guglimugli

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 07:53:35 PM

Bohan Huang and Nilesh Nair are public faces (who have learned from the best scammer Vijay Eswaran)

Considering Vijay Eswaran is worth half a billion dollars, then URO is definitely going places  Grin

scammer/criminal worth money, correct. I understand that you bag holders are totally OK with the fact that these guys had lied to you already and will do it again. We have proved many times that this coin is a SCAM but you all ignore the facts. The only thing you care about is the money that you could possible make. I know you was mad about lost 50BTC back in July. lol

QNET News (India) Vijay Eswaran
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/mumbai/Eonomic-offences-wing-raids-at-QNet-Office-in-Bangalore/articleshow/44870185.cms
"The police said that even after a criminal case was registered against QNet, its office bearers continued the business and were busy in collecting the money across India. "They were making new members and cheating people," the officer said. There are more than one lakh investors in QNet. "

"We have frozen their bank account in a Fort bank. Their officials have been summoned again and we are collecting evidence against all the accused," the officer added. More arrests are likely soon."
solid12345
Legendary

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 07:59:05 PM

Gugli, if URO goes to 300 USD a coin are you still going to be in here posting 20x a day?
Guglimugli

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 08:04:01 PM

Gugli, if URO goes to 300 USD a coin are you still going to be in here posting 20x a day?

i already said that i want to see legal document (Rivaa payment in July), proving that URO was used. If you provide that and if URO ever reach $300 and it does not get dumped within few days, I will be happy to leave this place. Maybe you can also explain how URO Protocol is legit being that none of these NIERs has been there for 3 years doing Urea business??
Guglimugli

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 08:37:28 PM

Considering Vijay Eswaran is worth half a billion dollars, then URO is definitely going places  Grin

QNET / VIJAY ESWARAN BANNED FROM COFFEE SHOP IN INDIA!!!!  LMAO Roll Eyes Tongue
but hey, its a successful scam. who cares, right?

Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 05:35:31 PM

"Charles Ponzi convinced thousands of people to give him their money with the promise of ridiculously high returns. In something known as a pyramid scheme he paid off the initial investors with the money he got from later investors. His model has been used by by con artists like Bernie Madoff ever since."

UROCOIN was pumped in July and everyone believed there are actual URO orders. We have never seen the proof. Rivaa never paid the orders with URO!
Within only few hours there was dump and it went down for weeks. Bohan Huang and Nilesh Nair are public faces (who have learned from the best scammer Vijay Eswaran) and of course they wont just leave as long as there is some hope for the coin. They are working hard to make it successful, they lie about every damn thing. Even URO Protocol is a LIE. And bag holders / traders are still there. Why? Because they believe in that shit and because they still dream about waking up in the morning as a crypto milionair.  These people are already too deep in the "piss". But who cares about them anyway.

You are asking who buys this coin now. Crypto whales, URO crew, everyone who wants to make quick money. Even bag holders are buying but thats

Back to URO, last Tuesday someone dumped 50BTC, this Tuesday someone dumped about the same amount again. Welcome to the world of trading. UROCOIN is a scam with opportunity to make quick money.

Thanks, informative on two fronts and a clear voice of sanity in a shit storm of idiocy and deceit.
More people need to speak up and be heard.. don't let altcoin-apathy consume you guys !

FUD first & ask questions later™
Guglimugli

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 06:10:53 PM

Thanks, informative on two fronts and a clear voice of sanity in a shit storm of idiocy and deceit.
More people need to speak up and be heard.. don't let altcoin-apathy consume you guys !

It's All About the Benjamins!
Fudbuster30

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 07:47:33 PM

This is how I see Scammers and Fudders:

1- no credibility as hiding behind fake identities and claiming to be detectives.

2- URO had a proper thread but just after its success, Fudders spammed the thread and forced dev to close it.

3- Moderated thread started by community also spammed by Fudders, so that also had to be closed.

4- Still Fudders were not satisfied, do started few thread to spam about URO.

5- Anyone can tell by this behaviour that how important Urocoin is and how madly these scammers don't want it to be successful.

6- After all threads had to shut down, Fudders started alleging that no communication from dev but they forget is that there is dedicated forum for Urocoin i.e Urocointalk.

7- Then Fudders started asking for proofs but after some proofs were provided, these despos started harassing the companies involved,they even harassed the hotel where UROSE was booked.

8- The investors and traders are having no problem in communicating with dev but yeah Fudders are on ignore.

9- Fudders are so desperate that even after more than 5 months they are wasting 12 hours a day on spamming about Urocoin on BCT and Twitter. They surely don't want it to be successful.

10- End result is that even after No BCT, less communication and Massive FUD attack(still going ), URO is continously one of the most traded coin on Bittrex. It remained on first page for most of the time in these 5 months of its release. If it was any other coin, it would have died by now but this is Urocoin(a true contender to be number 1).

11- And at last these guys are desperate and anybody with brain can tell that they are getting paid to FUD URO. No proof, no explanation or no communication can satisfy them because they are not paid to listen but to FUD.
solid12345
Legendary

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 07:49:43 PM

GugliMugli has almost 1000 posts since June devoted EXCLUSIVELY to fudding URO.

Let's talk about how it's all about the Benjamins because unless you are mentally ill or I don't know, PAID, no one would devote such time to attacking a coin or project.
Fudbuster30

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 07:52:45 PM

GugliMugli has almost 1000 posts since June devoted EXCLUSIVELY to fudding URO.

Let's talk about how it's all about the Benjamins because unless you are mentally ill or I don't know, PAID, no one would devote such time to attacking a coin or project.

This shows the reality behind Fudding URO. There have been about 100 coins or more in last six months whose devs scammed people and took all the money. These coin are dead already  plus there are other coins which are just dead, even though devs are working but URO stands out even after so much Fudding. These guys are definitely paid to FUD.
solid12345
Legendary

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 07:57:40 PM

Smiley
Fudbuster30

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 08:12:16 PM

Stop spreading lies here Scammer, I will answer this last time as I know you despo will come up with some stupid argument. Melotic removed Urocoin because no one was trading it on their website and as far as identification is concerned, you must be really high or unstable state of mind as you are saying Urocoin was delisted because of that. No dev is as public as Urocoin.

These are the proofs that Rivaa's deal:
1- Document showing that Rivaa imported 25000 tonnes of Urea: http://greenearthsystems.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/UREA-IPL-Rivaa-GES-use-Only.jpg and
2- Article from yahoo news showing that Rivaa bought this with Urocoin. No more confidential documents will ever be released because you are not government or FBI. : http://finance.yahoo.com/news/uro-completes-world-first-commodity-035900449.html

Now take time to understand how people work in business environment and How deals are done with confidentiality clause. Don't come up with stupid 5 year old argument. FUD FUD FUD FUD
Fudbuster30

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 08:15:02 PM

i already said that i want to see legal document (Rivaa payment in July), proving that URO was used. If you provide that and if URO ever reach $300 and it does not get dumped within few days, I will be happy to leave this place. Maybe you can also explain how URO Protocol is legit being that none of these NIERs has been there for 3 years doing Urea business??

solid, i am waiting for :
- legal document showing URO as a payment
- explain how URO Protocol is legit if these NIER's does not fulfill the requirements
- URO should reach $300 and hold it for at least 1 week without being dumped

I told you, these 3 things and I am out!

Who the hell are you to ask these documents? This is our money you stupid. Nobody cares what you want as you are just a pile of junk for these big business houses. Who cares what you want or what you don't want. You are just wasting your time or most probably earning a dollar per hour to do this work. You are worthless, only useful to FUD.
Fudbuster30

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 08:18:14 PM

This is how I see Scammers and Fudders:

1- no credibility as hiding behind fake identities and claiming to be detectives.

2- URO had a proper thread but just after its success, Fudders spammed the thread and forced dev to close it.

3- Moderated thread started by community also spammed by Fudders, so that also had to be closed.

4- Still Fudders were not satisfied, do started few thread to spam about URO.

5- Anyone can tell by this behaviour that how important Urocoin is and how madly these scammers don't want it to be successful.

6- After all threads had to shut down, Fudders started alleging that no communication from dev but they forget is that there is dedicated forum for Urocoin i.e Urocointalk.

7- Then Fudders started asking for proofs but after some proofs were provided, these despos started harassing the companies involved,they even harassed the hotel where UROSE was booked.

8- The investors and traders are having no problem in communicating with dev but yeah Fudders are on ignore.

9- Fudders are so desperate that even after more than 5 months they are wasting 12 hours a day on spamming about Urocoin on BCT and Twitter. They surely don't want it to be successful.

10- End result is that even after No BCT, less communication and Massive FUD attack(still going ), URO is continously one of the most traded coin on Bittrex. It remained on first page for most of the time in these 5 months of its release. If it was any other coin, it would have died by now but this is Urocoin(a true contender to be number 1).
11- And at last these guys are desperate and anybody with brain can tell that they are getting paid to FUD URO. No proof, no explanation or no communication can satisfy them because they are not paid to listen but to FUD.
Guglimugli

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 08:21:07 PM

Stop spreading lies here Scammer, I will answer this last time as I know you despo will come up with some stupid argument. Melotic removed Urocoin because no one was trading it on their website and as far as identification is concerned, you must be really high or unstable state of mind as you are saying Urocoin was delisted because of that. No dev is as public as Urocoin.

These are the proofs that Rivaa's deal:
1- Document showing that Rivaa imported 25000 tonnes of Urea: http://greenearthsystems.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/UREA-IPL-Rivaa-GES-use-Only.jpg and
2- Article from yahoo news showing that Rivaa bought this with Urocoin. No more confidential documents will ever be released because you are not government or FBI. : http://finance.yahoo.com/news/uro-completes-world-first-commodity-035900449.html

Now take time to understand how people work in business environment and How deals are done with confidentiality clause. Don't come up with stupid 5 year old argument. FUD FUD FUD FUD

duh, first learn how to read questions, then reply.
I did not talk about Bohan identification. I talk about URO traders/investors, those who would put milions for 12500 MT of Urea. Ok, got it now?
Melotic did not remove Urocoin because of the volume. He already mentioned that volume is not what he cares about.
Why did he post the message saying Urocoin will be removed in 24h. Why such a rush? Why no explaination from the Dev?

We want to see the legal document / payment which shows Rivva paying GES 25000 URO for 25000 MT of Urea. That document only shows that Rivaa works with GES. And price was in FIAT, correct?

Yahoo News!!! Please!!! Not yahoo wrote that! Bohan wrote that article and paid Accesswire (advertising agency) to feature the ad on Yahoo Finance. There is no legal proof for UROCOIN being used as payment!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: