Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:54:39 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 1 Uro coin = 1 tonne of urea  (Read 29282 times)
Guglimugli

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 08:22:12 PM

Gugli, if URO goes to 300 USD a coin are you still going to be in here posting 20x a day?

i already said that i want to see legal document (Rivaa payment in July), proving that URO was used. If you provide that and if URO ever reach $300 and it does not get dumped within few days, I will be happy to leave this place. Maybe you can also explain how URO Protocol is legit being that none of these NIERs has been there for 3 years doing Urea business??

solid, i am waiting for :
- legal document showing URO as a payment
- explain how URO Protocol is legit if these NIER's does not fulfill the requirements
- URO should reach $300 and hold it for at least 1 week without being dumped

I told you, these 3 things and I am out!

Who the hell are you to ask these documents? This is our money you stupid. Nobody cares what you want as you are just a pile of junk for these big business houses. Who cares what you want or what you don't want. You are just wasting your time or most probably earning a dollar per hour to do this work. You are worthless, only useful to FUD.

"this is our money" lol thanks for the laugh!
you ask me to leave. I am telling you what i want to see before i go.
Fudbuster30

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 08:28:34 PM

Gugli, if URO goes to 300 USD a coin are you still going to be in here posting 20x a day?

i already said that i want to see legal document (Rivaa payment in July), proving that URO was used. If you provide that and if URO ever reach $300 and it does not get dumped within few days, I will be happy to leave this place. Maybe you can also explain how URO Protocol is legit being that none of these NIERs has been there for 3 years doing Urea business??

- legal document showing URO as a payment
- explain how URO Protocol is legit if these NIER's does not fulfill the requirements

I told you, these 3 things and I am out!

Who the hell are you to ask these documents? This is our money you stupid. Nobody cares what you want as you are just a pile of junk for these big business houses. Who cares what you want or what you don't want. You are just wasting your time or most probably earning a dollar per hour to do this work. You are worthless, only useful to FUD.

"this is our money" lol thanks for the laugh!
you ask me to leave. I am telling you what i want to see before i go.
Who is asking you to leave, keep wasting your time but you can't tell anybody again and again that what is scam and what is not. If someone listens to others then they deserve to loose money. Lot of people already lost opportunity to make 10 times in Urocoin because of you. Thankfully I am not one of them. You and your followers will stay as loosers and will keep doing this shit job I.e Fudding.
Fudbuster30

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 08:30:06 PM

This is how I see Scammers and Fudders:

1- no credibility as hiding behind fake identities and claiming to be detectives.

2- URO had a proper thread but just after its success, Fudders spammed the thread and forced dev to close it.

3- Moderated thread started by community also spammed by Fudders, so that also had to be closed.

4- Still Fudders were not satisfied, do started few thread to spam about URO.

5- Anyone can tell by this behaviour that how important Urocoin is and how madly these scammers don't want it to be successful.

6- After all threads had to shut down, Fudders started alleging that no communication from dev but they forget is that there is dedicated forum for Urocoin i.e Urocointalk.

7- Then Fudders started asking for proofs but after some proofs were provided, these despos started harassing the companies involved,they even harassed the hotel where UROSE was booked.

8- The investors and traders are having no problem in communicating with dev but yeah Fudders are on ignore.

9- Fudders are so desperate that even after more than 5 months they are wasting 12 hours a day on spamming about Urocoin on BCT and Twitter. They surely don't want it to be successful.

10- End result is that even after No BCT, less communication and Massive FUD attack(still going ), URO is continously one of the most traded coin on Bittrex. It remained on first page for most of the time in these 5 months of its release. If it was any other coin, it would have died by now but this is Urocoin(a true contender to be number 1).
11- And at last these guys are desperate and anybody with brain can tell that they are getting paid to FUD URO. No proof, no explanation or no communication can satisfy them because they are not paid to listen but to FUD.
Fudbuster30

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 08:32:05 PM

Stop spreading lies here Scammer, I will answer this last time as I know you despo will come up with some stupid argument. Melotic removed Urocoin because no one was trading it on their website and as far as identification is concerned, you must be really high or unstable state of mind as you are saying Urocoin was delisted because of that. No dev is as public as Urocoin.

These are the proofs that Rivaa's deal:
1- Document showing that Rivaa imported 25000 tonnes of Urea: http://greenearthsystems.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/UREA-IPL-Rivaa-GES-use-Only.jpg and
2- Article from yahoo news showing that Rivaa bought this with Urocoin. No more confidential documents will ever be released because you are not government or FBI. : http://finance.yahoo.com/news/uro-completes-world-first-commodity-035900449.html

Now take time to understand how people work in business environment and How deals are done with confidentiality clause. Don't come up with stupid 5 year old argument. FUD FUD FUD FUD
Guglimugli

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 08:33:12 PM

Stop spreading lies here Scammer, I will answer this last time as I know you despo will come up with some stupid argument. Melotic removed Urocoin because no one was trading it on their website and as far as identification is concerned, you must be really high or unstable state of mind as you are saying Urocoin was delisted because of that. No dev is as public as Urocoin.

These are the proofs that Rivaa's deal:
1- Document showing that Rivaa imported 25000 tonnes of Urea: http://greenearthsystems.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/UREA-IPL-Rivaa-GES-use-Only.jpg and
2- Article from yahoo news showing that Rivaa bought this with Urocoin. No more confidential documents will ever be released because you are not government or FBI. : http://finance.yahoo.com/news/uro-completes-world-first-commodity-035900449.html

Now take time to understand how people work in business environment and How deals are done with confidentiality clause. Don't come up with stupid 5 year old argument. FUD FUD FUD FUD

when scammers have no answers, all they do is call FUD FUD FUD.
no answers, right?
why do you show me FIAT DOCUMENTS? I asked you about URO payment
Fudbuster30

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 08:38:42 PM

Hahaha, I am enjoying this. Never seen such a big looser and stupid person. I don't understand how he even know about cryptocurrency. Everyday some people are getting scammed and this looser is Fudding URO from last 5 months.Even stupid can understand the reason. Hahahah
Fudbuster30

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 08:40:05 PM

- legal document showing URO as a payment (not some FIAT documents)
- URO should reach $300 and hold it for at least 1 week without being dumped4

Provide me those and I am leaving.

Yeah Solid FBI is waiting for the legal documents, if he did not get it he will put everybody in jail. LOL. Such a big looser, don't understand business and speaking about legal documents. Hahahaha
Guglimugli

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 08:40:46 PM

Hahaha, I am enjoying this. Never seen such a big looser and stupid person. I don't understand how he even know about cryptocurrency. Everyday some people are getting scammed and this looser is Fudding Iro from last 5 months.Even stupid can understand the reason. Hahahah

ok then enjoy it while you can. done with you
Fudbuster30

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 08:44:23 PM

1- no credibility as hiding behind fake identities and claiming to be detectives.

2- URO had a proper thread but just after its success, Fudders spammed the thread and forced dev to close it.

3- Moderated thread started by community also spammed by Fudders, so that also had to be closed.

5- Anyone can tell by this behaviour that how important Urocoin is and how madly these scammers don't want it to be successful.

6- After all threads had to shut down, Fudders started alleging that no communication from dev but they forget is that there is dedicated forum for Urocoin i.e Urocointalk.

7- Then Fudders started asking for proofs but after some proofs were provided, these despos started harassing the companies involved,they even harassed the hotel where UROSE was booked.

8- The investors and traders are having no problem in communicating with dev but yeah Fudders are on ignore.

9- Fudders are so desperate that even after more than 5 months they are wasting 12 hours a day on spamming about Urocoin on BCT and Twitter. They surely don't want it to be successful.

10- End result is that even after No BCT, less communication and Massive FUD attack(still going ), URO is continously one of the most traded coin on Bittrex. It remained on first page for most of the time in these 5 months of its release. If it was any other coin, it would have died by now but this is Urocoin(a true contender to be number 1).
11- And at last these guys are desperate and anybody with brain can tell that they are getting paid to FUD URO. No proof, no explanation or no communication can satisfy them because they are not paid to listen but to FUD.
Fudbuster30

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 08:58:46 PM

Guglimugli

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 08:59:41 PM

MELOTIC removed UROCOIN

What could have been the reason? The volume does not seem to be a reason but Melotic now requires you to submit identification to prevent criminal activity. Maybe UROCOIN "Investors" are not ready for "identity check". Thats why they will have their own exchange "UROEX".
Melotic would have been the perfect exchange for commodity coin, URO is out.

Aug 8th (Source: https://bitcointalk.org)
"* URO is one of only a few currencies on Melotic, a curated digital asset exchange that curates (vets out) all currencies before listing."

"The aim is not to necessarily compete with other exchanges on volumes, Wang said, but rather to focus on specific assets, and to also work directly with asset issuers to help them build their services...
Melotic currently evaluates assets on a case-by-case basis, looking at an asset's unique features, market value, community involvement, and developer engagement as some key characteristics."

Sept 11th (Source: Melotic Blog)
"Urocoin is attempting to peg 1 metric ton of urea to a cryptoledger (in this case, one that uses the X11 proof-of-work hash function), enabling users to trade coins and in this case, a commodity with a global reach. Other potential projects include linking other agriculture output (such as potatoes) and other precious metals to digital coins managed by a blockchain."

Sept 23rd (Source: Melotic Blog)
"We will be delisting the GDTT and URO markets within 24 hours..."

Oct 1st (Source: http://www.cryptoarticles.com)
"DigitalTangible has launched their physical gold and Bitcoin trading services in Asia, thanks to their new partner Melotic."
"“Digital Tangible is the only service that links real physical commodities to a blockchain, stores it in provable custody through its gold partnerships, and also enables consumers to take delivery of the goods. They have effectively put gold into the Bitcoin Blockchain, which allows customers from all over the world to invest and trade in assets in a way that was previously impossible. Melotic is excited to be a partner.”
Jack Wang - Founder and CEO of Melotic"

Oct 13th (Source: http://www.forexminute.com)
"Melotic, Inc. Raises $1.175 million in seed funding in a round led by Ceyuan Ventures"

Oct 18th (Source: http://www.coinfinance.com)
"Melotic, an online digital asset exchange, now requires users to submit identification data before they can use the service..
"Melotic said the change was part of “a know your customer (“KYC”) and anti-money laundering (“AML”) policy.” These terms are generally used to refer to collecting identification information in an effort to detect and prevent criminal activity"

You would expect that URO Foundation would communicate this to their traders, but they are not even able to remove it from their website (its been a month now)

Guglimugli

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 09:01:42 PM

THIS IS HOW GES BECAME A "GROUP" in Hong Kong
NILESH NAIR CHANGED HIS PROFILE IN JULY 2014 FROM being "Founder Chairman & CEO,Green Earth Systems" with Headoffice in Australia
to ""Founder Chairman & CEO,Green Earth Systems Limited, Hong Kong"

Bohan Huang once wrote that "Green Earth Systems Pty Ltd" is an Australian company that is not even connected to Uro in any shape or form:

But they forgot to change few things on GES Website. Go to Australian Link: http://greenearthsystems.com.au/commodities/green-earth-systems-australia/ and you will read what? "Green Earth Systems Limited, Hong Kong" and this is where you will find information about Nilesh Nair and Company Directors, not when you use Hong Kong Link http://greenearthsystems.com.au/commodities/green-earth-systems-hong-kong/

Bohan Huang have no idea what he is talking about, he lies about every damn thing. Bohan Huang, this quote is for you:  "If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything"

THEY WILL TELL YOU GREEN EARTH SYSTEMS Ltd IN HONG KONG IS A GROUP. DONT GET FOOLED

Guglimugli

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 09:02:18 PM

URO FOUNDATION (Bohan Huang, Nilesh Nair)

This is how i see UROCOIN
- lies lies lies
- no transparency
- poor communication or no communication at all
- no google hangouts (opportunity for traders to ask direct questions and get some answers)
Bohan Huang tried it once and it did not work out. Other Devs face the same issues but they have a better way of communication
- website content not up-to-date (not important enough, i guess)
- promises, promises, promises
- price manipulation
- bad concept
- URO Protocol is not legit
- important questions are ignored and never answered, even in interviews
- the only focus at the moment is UROSE, nobody talks about URO payments since July
- "Its all about the Benjamins"
etc etc etc
corather
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1000

Solarcoin.org

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 06:15:31 AM

Provide me those and I am leaving. Thats all i am asking. Should be easy, right?

No, you're staying because if URO is successful and you start FUDDING another coin I'm going to invest in it.

Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 07:05:14 AM

I am the FUDbuster-BUSTER Busting The Fudbuster30Buster Busted the FUDBUSTER ! FUD Busted ICE COLD ! FUD BUSTING BUSTIN FUD BUSTER !

And i am not getting paid anything for FUD'ing so do you have any proof of this ?
You posted that right after i quoted that guy thanking him for the info..
is that an offer ? who's is paying for FUD'ing ?

Problem is your coin and business and related crap all revolve around thing.. spamming this forum !
and it's worth pointing out to people here that scams are NOT against the forum rules and many have been exposed here previously.. by so called FUD'ers  Roll Eyes

the fact that your coin scheme's value hinges entirely on a reputation on a confirmed scam *abused forum is proof you have a bad concept.
why would any legit business/coin etc post here or be involved here ?
maybe make your scheme worth something by doing something other than crying FUD here ?
IF your scheme fails because of this forum then it was pure garbage to begin with !

Your attempt to discredit people exposing your scheme is not working..

I suggest people get additional info on the dedicated topic in the SCAM sub-forum topic, KNOWN BITCOIN SCAMMERS - UROCOIN NILESH NAIR BOHAN HUANG SYDNEY AUSTRALIA

Don't let them hide the truth from you all !

PS:

FUD  Roll Eyes FUD  Shocked FUD  Roll Eyes FUD  Shocked FUD  Roll Eyes FUD  Shocked FUD  Roll Eyes FUD  Shocked FUD  Roll Eyes FUD  Shocked FUD  Roll Eyes FUD  Shocked FUD  Roll Eyes FUD  Shocked FUD  Roll Eyes FUD  Shocked FUD  Roll Eyes FUD  Shocked FUD  Roll Eyes FUD  Shocked

edit:
i see you copied and pasted that crap all over the forum too word for word.. on this topic and the one i linked to

FUD first & ask questions later™
Fudbuster30

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 07:34:15 AM

Hahaha, here is the oldest FUD, how much are you getting paid or you are paying these puppets? You are busted "FUD". I think you did not understand a single word in my previous post, you seems like even the bigger looser and stupid and Guglimugli. Don't be in hurry, read slowly and then understand properly, may be after that you will be able to write some sensible reply. Hahahah
Guglimugli

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 07:46:33 AM

Provide me those and I am leaving. Thats all i am asking. Should be easy, right?

No, you're staying because if URO is successful and you start FUDDING another coin I'm going to invest in it.

are you solid? no, then do not reply to my posts.
You should read the difference between "investment" & "trading". You will never be a investor!
sadface

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 08:41:07 AM

would be an interesting experiment to invest in coins with the most FUD only. i have a hunch it might turn out very profitable.
DogecoinMachine
Legendary

Activity: 2878
Merit: 1131

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple Games, Multiple Coins

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2014, 12:52:58 PM

Hard to imagine a farmer buying fertilizers with this system  Roll Eyes

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Fudbuster30

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 01:22:03 PM

Hard to imagine a farmer buying fertilizers with this system  Roll Eyes

Farmers will get indirect benefits not direct. When the importers will import at lower prices, this will benefit farmers as they can buy with lower price, this is the reason why minimum 12500 quantity is fixed.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: