Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:31:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 1 Uro coin = 1 tonne of urea  (Read 29282 times)
Fudbuster30

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 01:24:03 PM

Yeah and that's why you all only FUD Urocoin, all other scam coins who have already taken everybody's money in past 5 months does not come in this category. You only want answers from Urocoin and you are never satisfied with answers. You were the one who started this Truthful, you were the first paid FUD against URO. You have already lost most of your following because of this.  I don't understand how can it be scam? Even if you forget about the companies behind it, look at the fundamentals.

1- No Premine or instamine : so developers don't have any advantage of extra coins.

2- Even block reward: 12 coins block reward for 1st six months, so even early adopters will not have any advantage. It has one of the cleanest code.

3-No hidden block: there is no hidden Premine to scam people.

4- Developer's identities are publicly available: most of the coin don't release that information, specially scam coins.

If these are Urocoins feature, how can the developers scam public? Do you have any sense of logic ?  All the miners had equal opportunity to have same amount of coins, so how the developers get extra?

What's wrong if the developers are trying to peg something to it because the coin distribution is fair and they can't scam us. If Bitcoin can go to 1200 dollars/ coin  without any pegging, why can't Urocoin go to $300? At last it is also an altcoin, right?
For Gods sake be logical, you are just FUDding this coin and you will be called scammers because you are misguiding people here. Urocoin is fair and clean coin like any other good crypto, it does not matter if devs are trying sth new.  Bitcoin was also dumped from 1200 to 280, where were you then? So many people lost money.
jasemoney
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008

Forget-about-it

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 01:22:15 AM

Red flags all over!!

Nilesh Nair, Bohan Huang
Green Earth Systems Ltd
Green Earth Systems Pty Ltd
GES Commodities
GES Systems Group
GES Renewable
URO Foundation
UROEX

Wasobot is GES new customer and GES is paying for his ticket to UROSE! Wonder who owns those 3%??? True-Asset (Bohan Huang) even had the idea for the name of the company  Roll Eyes

(Images)

NO ONE CARES!

$MAID & $BTC other than that some short hodls and some long held garbage.
hrshak462

Activity: 193
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 02:04:44 AM

Maybe I am missing something but isn't this how business works?  You wine and dine your clients/customers.  Fly them in, get them hookers etc.

No deal, McCutcheon, that moon money is mine!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22aZ6avukGY
Guglimugli

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 05:34:51 AM
Last edit: October 25, 2014, 06:19:58 AM by Guglimugli

Maybe I am missing something but isn't this how business works?  You wine and dine your clients/customers.  Fly them in, get them hookers etc.

until they get cought, just like HP in Russia and Poland recently.
Companies often pay bribes to win contracts. Many companies hide corrupt acts behind secret subsidiaries and partnerships (GES does that too)
Private companies are cruicle. So you are saying "let the tax payers pay for it", right?

Bohan once wrote "no chash handsout", "lessons learned from the past". "The NIERs are not OK with providing funds". "it usually ends with corrupt officials"
Thats what Bohan wrote when people asked him why have NIER's not fund the URO projects. And look what GES did now. Nilesh Nair is bankrupt! Does his trustee knows about these expenses?

corather
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1000

Solarcoin.org

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 08:02:21 AM

Maybe I am missing something but isn't this how business works?  You wine and dine your clients/customers.  Fly them in, get them hookers etc.

Companies often pay bribes to win contracts. Many companies hide corrupt acts behind secret subsidiaries and partnerships (GES does that too)
Private companies are cruicle. So you are saying "let the tax payers pay for it", right?

Bohan once wrote "no chash handsout", "lessons learned from the past". "The NIERs are not OK with providing funds". "it usually ends with corrupt officials"
Thats what Bohan wrote when people asked him why have NIER's not fund the URO projects. And look what GES did now. Nilesh Nair is bankrupt! Does his trustee knows about these expenses?

Yes, companies often pay bribes to win contracts. In China and some other countries that's the only way to succeed in business. Some parts of the world aren't a free society despite what your ego tells you, King Gugli of the Mugli.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-11-21/china-s-bribery-culture-poses-risks-for-multinationals.html

China, the world’s second-largest economy, fares poorly in surveys by Transparency International, the Berlin-based anti-corruption organization. Last year, it placed 80th out of 176 countries ranked for the perception of public sector corruption. A survey released Oct. 16 found Chinese companies were the least transparent and most prone to corruption of 100 multinationals examined in 16 nations, including India, Russia and Brazil.

My god in heaven Gugli, you're going to have to take your fudding skills international and across all business criteria. I hope you have enough FUD-hired hands to take it all on. I may even ask for a job.

BootstrapCoinDev

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 03:14:31 PM

LOL The generous Nilesh Nair and Bohan Huang. If you pay them money for the adoption they might break even. After all aren't they running this at a loss?? They have been kind enough to think of the poor farmers in India and Pakistan, they are almost giving them Uro for free, in exchange for something that smells so good.
Guglimugli

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 03:45:16 PM

LOL The generous Nilesh Nair and Bohan Huang. If you pay them money for the adoption they might break even. After all aren't they running this at a loss?? They have been kind enough to think of the poor farmers in India and Pakistan, they are almost giving them Uro for free, in exchange for something that smells so good.

for some of these bag holders, everything is fine just the way Bohan Huang and Nilesh Nair are doing, even if its not legal or not correct, thats the way you do business, they say. We will see..Bag holders know they are the reason why I am still here.

I dont know if Nilesh and Bohan are running this at a loss or not. Nilesh has already spent more money than he had in the past.. That makes him bankrupt. But people like him will always find money to spend. And no, I do not believe that Nilesh has actually accepted URO for Urea. Its all blah blah to make people believe in this shit. No proof at all.

Fudbuster30

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 05:57:14 PM

These FUDs are not even able to answer the basic questions about scam and then they say its a scam. they don't even know what scam is. Here is what I want to know, then we move further.

why you all only FUD Urocoin, all other scam coins who have already taken everybody's money in past 5 months does not come in this category. You only want answers from Urocoin and you are never satisfied with answers. You were the one who started this Truthful, you were the first paid FUD against URO. You have already lost most of your following because of this.  I don't understand how can it be scam? Even if you forget about the companies behind it, look at the fundamentals.

1- No Premine or instamine : so developers don't have any advantage of extra coins.

2- Even block reward: 12 coins block reward for 1st six months, so even early adopters will not have any advantage. It has one of the cleanest code.

4- Developer's identities are publicly available: most of the coin don't release that information, specially scam coins.

If these are Urocoins feature, how can the developers scam public? Do you have any sense of logic ?  All the miners had equal opportunity to have same amount of coins, so how the developers get extra?

What's wrong if the developers are trying to peg something to it because the coin distribution is fair and they can't scam us. If Bitcoin can go to 1200 dollars/ coin  without any pegging, why can't Urocoin go to $300? At last it is also an altcoin, right?
For Gods sake be logical, you are just FUDding this coin and you will be called scammers because you are misguiding people here. Urocoin is fair and clean coin like any other good crypto, it does not matter if devs are trying sth new.  Bitcoin was also dumped from 1200 to 280, where were you then? So many people lost money.
Fudbuster30

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 08:01:56 PM

These FUDs are not even able to answer the basic questions about scam and then they say its a scam. they don't even know what scam is. Here is what I want to know, then we move further.

why you all only FUD Urocoin, all other scam coins who have already taken everybody's money in past 5 months does not come in this category. You only want answers from Urocoin and you are never satisfied with answers. You were the one who started this Truthful, you were the first paid FUD against URO. You have already lost most of your following because of this.  I don't understand how can it be scam? Even if you forget about the companies behind it, look at the fundamentals.

Yes Gugli I know you don't have answers to any of the questions posted by me. I knew that after reading you post the same shit again and again just to him those questions. You are a paid FUD and that is proved. Hahaha
sandor111

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2014, 08:13:06 PM

Someone on IRC suggested to give negative rep to Gugli, not a bad idea as his FUD will seem less credible to newcomers. Smiley

Fudbuster30

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 08:44:56 PM

Someone on IRC suggested to give negative rep to Gugli, not a bad idea as his FUD will seem less credible to newcomers. Smiley

+1, I just read he has given negative feedback to True-Asset. Hahahah, he is so desperate. True-Asset does not even talk to him and he gives him negative feedback. LOL
Guglimugli

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 01:11:22 AM

feel free to do it. it does not bother me
jasemoney
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008

Forget-about-it

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 04:20:52 AM

you'll just have to stay then...
1. get your own shipment and youll have your own legal document, til then its private.
2. the requirement is they honor 1=1 for orders over 12500 nothing else matters
3. it will! (assuming urea stays at or over 300, its currently over)

$MAID & $BTC other than that some short hodls and some long held garbage.
Guglimugli

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 12:04:34 PM

you'll just have to stay then...
1. get your own shipment and youll have your own legal document, til then its private.
2. the requirement is they honor 1=1 for orders over 12500 nothing else matters
3. it will! (assuming urea stays at or over 300, its currently over)

did i talk to you? i thought you have blocked me.
Did you provide me the answers i asked for? NO!
so why even bother then. Read URO Protocol first and do your own research if you dont believe information i provide.
Fudbuster30

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 12:07:00 PM

Yes Gugli I know you don't have answers to any of the questions posted by me. I knew that after reading you post the same shit again and again just to him those questions. You are a paid FUD and that is proved. Hahaha
Guglimugli

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 12:10:20 PM

Nilesh Nair, Bohan Huang
Green Earth Systems Ltd
GES Commodities
GES Systems Group
GES Renewable
URO Foundation ...

Guglimugli

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 12:11:08 PM

SCAM
Nilesh Nair, Bohan Huang
Green Earth Systems Ltd
GES Commodities
GES Systems Group
GES Renewable
URO Foundation

Guglimugli

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 12:11:45 PM

Red flags all over!!

Nilesh Nair, Bohan Huang
Green Earth Systems Ltd
GES Commodities
GES Systems Group
GES Renewable
URO Foundation
UROEX

Wasobot is GES new customer and GES is paying for his ticket to UROSE!
GES (Nilesh Nair) is also paying tickets for a writer and a Journalist (CoinTelegraph)
Why do they pay? Because otherwise who would go there? How comes NIERs could not fund the URO projects in the past but paying tickets for customers now?

Guglimugli

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 12:12:22 PM

solid, i am waiting for :
- legal document showing URO as a payment (not some FIAT documents) --> for the shipment in July (25000 MT Urea for Rivaa Exports)
- explain how URO Protocol is legit if these NIER's does not fulfill the requirements
- URO should reach $300 and hold it for at least 1 week without being dumped

Provide me those and I am leaving. Thats all i am asking. Should be easy, right?
corather
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1000

Solarcoin.org

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 01:49:45 PM

Is this your reg flag Gugli?

Grin Sure does explain a lot.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: