Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:50:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 1 Uro coin = 1 tonne of urea  (Read 29282 times)
jasemoney
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008

Forget-about-it

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 03:38:55 PM

Bohan Huang and Nilesh Nair loves to talk about URO as FIRST COMMODITY BACKED CRYPTOCURRENCY like it was their idea to do the COMMODITY BACKED COINS. How about XNF (NoFiatCoin)?

"Nofiatcoin | XNF is the first digital currency backed by precious metals, gold and silver. Launched in January 6, 2014 XNF has established a track-record of a steady growing ROI in the markets."

Looks like Bohan Huang is nothing but a copy-cat! Even the idea about UROEX... XNF is already running their own exchange. https://xnftrading.com/

Once again, there is no innovation in URO!

- based on Bitcoin technology
- the idea of first commodity backed cryptocurrency /digitalcurrency was not from URO Foundation
- there are no legal documents showing that URO was used between Rivaa Exports (India) and Green Earth System Ltd (Hong Kong) back in July 2014.
But without any proof UROCOIN Devs were able to get attention on this coin, thanks to their PONZI SCHEME campaign = LIES & ignoring all questions.
UROCOIN Devs are famous for ignoring questions in interviews but they also does not answer the questions to their traders/bag holders. Here just one of the examples of how Bohan Huang answers questions to URO traders.

XNF huh? guess you didnt get the memo that precious metals isnt commodity trading dink.
Also looked around the common exchanges, no XNF anywhere. its not even on bitcointalk. on their website it says i can wire them money or use a credit card. sounds legit.. also looks like the price has dropped from 8 to 6.70 since july, thats a great ROI.. So I guess you finally exposed yourself as just an XNF shill, pissed because you can only trade on their personal website.

*edit XNF is based on ripple it isnt even its own coin
**edit2 spelling

more comments about XNF?

http://globalcryptonews.com/2014/10/24/what-you-should-know-about-the-top-three-commodity-backed-cryptocurrencies/

nah its a decent writeup. Id point out that uro started at 10,000-20,000 satoshi and is currently at 500,000 a little better than XNF rise form 1 to 8. you cant convince me XNF is the first commodity backed, its just asset backed. and its not even its own coin just an asset on the ripple/nxt exchanges.

currently! are we forgetting URO history? One day pump and then constant price fall from July-September? is that what you call stable coin?

Lets see,
 XNF total number of coins: 25,000,000 market price $6,70
 URO total number of coins:  1,000,000 market price $1,75

A commodity is a type of asset! Thought you would know that.

Now i am curious about your next reply to defend UROCOIN being first commodity backed coin.

whats the point.. XNF is asset backed by precious metals which isnt a crypto coin, uro is asset backed by urea (commodity)  which is a crypto coin. I should go to the ripple and Nxt exchanges and create an asset backed by your incredible ammount of hot air. should I start with 1 billion coins or more? it will cost me 1 Nxt to create..

$MAID & $BTC other than that some short hodls and some long held garbage.
Guglimugli

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 03:52:18 PM

Bohan Huang and Nilesh Nair loves to talk about URO as FIRST COMMODITY BACKED CRYPTOCURRENCY like it was their idea to do the COMMODITY BACKED COINS. How about XNF (NoFiatCoin)?

"Nofiatcoin | XNF is the first digital currency backed by precious metals, gold and silver. Launched in January 6, 2014 XNF has established a track-record of a steady growing ROI in the markets."

Looks like Bohan Huang is nothing but a copy-cat! Even the idea about UROEX... XNF is already running their own exchange. https://xnftrading.com/

- the idea of first commodity backed cryptocurrency /digitalcurrency was not from URO Foundation
- there are no legal documents showing that URO was used between Rivaa Exports (India) and Green Earth System Ltd (Hong Kong) back in July 2014.
But without any proof UROCOIN Devs were able to get attention on this coin, thanks to their PONZI SCHEME campaign = LIES & ignoring all questions.
UROCOIN Devs are famous for ignoring questions in interviews but they also does not answer the questions to their traders/bag holders. Here just one of the examples of how Bohan Huang answers questions to URO traders.

XNF huh? guess you didnt get the memo that precious metals isnt commodity trading dink.
Also looked around the common exchanges, no XNF anywhere. its not even on bitcointalk. on their website it says i can wire them money or use a credit card. sounds legit.. also looks like the price has dropped from 8 to 6.70 since july, thats a great ROI.. So I guess you finally exposed yourself as just an XNF shill, pissed because you can only trade on their personal website.

**edit2 spelling

more comments about XNF?

http://globalcryptonews.com/2014/10/24/what-you-should-know-about-the-top-three-commodity-backed-cryptocurrencies/

nah its a decent writeup. Id point out that uro started at 10,000-20,000 satoshi and is currently at 500,000 a little better than XNF rise form 1 to 8. you cant convince me XNF is the first commodity backed, its just asset backed. and its not even its own coin just an asset on the ripple/nxt exchanges.

currently! are we forgetting URO history? One day pump and then constant price fall from July-September? is that what you call stable coin?

Lets see,

Now i am curious about your next reply to defend UROCOIN being first commodity backed coin.

whats the point.. XNF is asset backed by precious metals which isnt a crypto coin, uro is asset backed by urea (commodity)  which is a crypto coin. I should go to the ripple and Nxt exchanges and create an asset backed by your incredible ammount of hot air. should I start with 1 billion coins or more? it will cost me 1 Nxt to create..

what? XNF is not cryptocoin? who said that? your imagination to defend UROCOIN?
and how does this look:
Guglimugli

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 03:55:52 PM

https://twitter.com/bohan_h/status/526735070220910596

Great meeting with NIERs & Victor H. Miesel, Chief Economist from @CherryBekaert Auditors. http://www.cbh.com/about/our-professionals/victor-h-miesel/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cherry_Bekaert_LLP

Cherry Bekaert LLP (formerly Cherry, Bekaert & Holland L.L.P.) is the second largest certified public accounting firm headquartered in the Southeast United States.[1] With offices located in Florida, Virginia, Georgia, North Carolina, and South Carolina,[2] Cherry Bekaert ranks in the top 30 US accounting firms.[3] Employing nearly 750 professionals, Cherry Bekaert reported revenues of $127.47 million in 2011.[3]

LOL solid finally found new picture which he can post to defend his scam. But still did not provide any proof for ORDERS IN JULY and URO Protocol being fake.
Fudbuster30

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 04:01:44 PM

I am gonna ask these questions again.

why you all only FUD Urocoin, all other scam coins who have already taken everybody's money in past 5 months does not come in this category. You only want answers from Urocoin and you are never satisfied with answers. You were the one who started this Truthful, you were the first paid FUD against URO. You have already lost most of your following because of this.  I don't understand how can it be scam? Even if you forget about the companies behind it, look at the fundamentals.

1- No Premine or instamine : so developers don't have any advantage of extra coins.

2- Even block reward: 12 coins block reward for 1st six months, so even early adopters will not have any advantage. It has one of the cleanest code.

3-No hidden block: there is no hidden Premine to scam people.

4- Developer's identities are publicly available: most of the coin don't release that information, specially scam coins.

If these are Urocoins feature, how can the developers scam public? Do you have any sense of logic ?  All the miners had equal opportunity to have same amount of coins, so how the developers get extra?

What's wrong if the developers are trying to peg something to it because the coin distribution is fair and they can't scam us. If Bitcoin can go to 1200 dollars/ coin  without any pegging, why can't Urocoin go to $300? At last it is also an altcoin, right?
For Gods sake be logical, you are just FUDding this coin and you will be called scammers because you are misguiding people here. Urocoin is fair and clean coin like any other good crypto, it does not matter if devs are trying sth new.  Bitcoin was also dumped from 1200 to 280, where were you then? So many people lost money.
jasemoney
Legendary

Forget-about-it

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 04:01:51 PM

**edit2 spelling

more comments about XNF?

Lets see,

and how does this look:
oh come on, your telling me it has a marketcap of 167.5 million? backed by real gold and silver.  and this doesnt jingle your scam radar?  Im saying that coins created on the asset exchanges are not cryptocoins thats my opinion. there is no XNF wallet, or blockchain. its like BitUSD which runs on bitshares.

Guglimugli

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 04:06:55 PM

**edit2 spelling

more comments about XNF?

Lets see,
 URO total number of coins:  1,000,000 market price $1,75

whats the point.. XNF is asset backed by precious metals which isnt a crypto coin, uro is asset backed by urea (commodity)  which is a crypto coin. I should go to the ripple and Nxt exchanges and create an asset backed by your incredible ammount of hot air. should I start with 1 billion coins or more? it will cost me 1 Nxt to create..

and how does this look:
oh come on, your telling me it has a marketcap of 167.5 million? backed by real gold and silver.  and this doesnt jingle your scam radar?  Im saying that coins created on the asset exchanges are not cryptocoins thats my opinion. there is no XNF wallet, or blockchain. its like BitUSD which runs on bitshares.

it is cryptocurrency and it was the first coin backed! FACT!
UROcoin is different because they have wallet but tell me, is crypto wallet innovation from Bohan?
so what is the real URO innovation?

edit: are you (UROCOIN bag holder and scam supporter) saying that XNF is SCAM?
DimLo

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 04:24:43 PM

The real innovation is the business model, the time and money saved.

You've been here longer than me and you don't know that yet?
corather
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1000

Solarcoin.org

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 04:26:39 PM

Finally Guglimugli has revealed that he works for XNF, they paid him to FUD Urocoin and he also accepted in earlier post that he is a Fudder.  Truth revealed .

QFT

Guglimugli

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 04:32:01 PM

The real innovation is the business model, the time and money saved.

You've been here longer than me and you don't know that yet?

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes haha nice try
jasemoney
Legendary

Forget-about-it

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 06:02:04 PM

**edit2 spelling

more comments about XNF?

Lets see,

whats the point.. XNF is asset backed by precious metals which isnt a crypto coin, uro is asset backed by urea (commodity)  which is a crypto coin. I should go to the ripple and Nxt exchanges and create an asset backed by your incredible ammount of hot air. should I start with 1 billion coins or more? it will cost me 1 Nxt to create..

and how does this look:

UROcoin is different because they have wallet but tell me, is crypto wallet innovation from Bohan?

Im not saying its a scam, I figure you would. 167 MILLION DOLLARS worth of Gold and silver! Urocoin is not a scam, and im a holder not a bagholder. my bag is full of profit with zero people extorted. my conscience is clean, is yours?

Guglimugli

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 06:08:13 PM

**edit2 spelling

more comments about XNF?

Lets see,

and how does this look:

Im not saying its a scam, I figure you would. 167 MILLION DOLLARS worth of Gold and silver! Urocoin is not a scam, and im a holder not a bagholder. my bag is full of profit with zero people extorted. my conscience is clean, is yours?

you figure lot of things..can you figure whats wrong with URO Protocol?
jasemoney
Legendary

Forget-about-it

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 08:04:28 PM

**edit2 spelling

more comments about XNF?

Lets see,

and how does this look:

theres nothing wrong except your personal mental block. 1 uro = 1 metric ton of urea for orders over 12500. Thats all the protocol needs to say for uro to work. End of storytime.

Guglimugli

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 08:08:10 PM

**edit2 spelling

more comments about XNF?

Lets see,

and how does this look:

theres nothing wrong except your personal mental block. 1 uro = 1 metric ton of urea for orders over 12500. Thats all the protocol needs to say for uro to work. End of storytime.

oh thats how it works? i see! so why even write such a long protocol and let some people sign ratification if nothing matters? just make it look nice?
jasemoney
Legendary

Forget-about-it

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 12:02:35 AM

**edit2 spelling

more comments about XNF?

Lets see,

and how does this look:

oh thats how it works? i see! so why even write such a long protocol and let some people sign ratification if nothing matters? just make it look nice?

Isn't that what all your silly diagrams are about?
Looks like GES had history with the four current. Maybe 3 years and a yearly ammt of urea would be for new Niers to sign on board as a vetting process

proletariat
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1005

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 02:01:09 AM

Dear Mr. Guglimugli,

Please send quote for the following services for which I'll PM you the target coin and the brief.

Deliverables will be:

13 daily posts + 5 to 6 rebuttals and no less than 4 weekly tweets for a period of 1 month.
** Please note that this project might be extended based on a combination of both your price and performance.

Yours truly,
Mr. Pro Le Tariat II

PS.
Hope your kids are doing fine regardless of the food shortages. Please send my warmest regards to your wife/wives.
Guglimugli

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 10:07:30 AM

**edit2 spelling

more comments about XNF?

Lets see,

and how does this look:

Looks like GES had history with the four current. Maybe 3 years and a yearly ammt of urea would be for new Niers to sign on board as a vetting process

i think you might want to edit your last post.
CryptoNick
Legendary

Activity: 987
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 11:32:05 AM

How does a coin created from thin air back itself with a physical product?

Farmers will buy Urea with Uro but they have to buy Uro from the Market, or did they turn in their shovels for Video Cards and start mining coin? Do the Farmers understand that they will be buying Uro at Spot prices based on thousands of miners selling coin for their own profitability?

Unless I am missing a point of Uro somewhere, we may as well call this out as a different type of Fertilizer. How many Tonnes of Urea are there?

The Farmer made his fortune in the Field, bet the Farm, play the Field! 7 Out!
jasemoney
Legendary

Forget-about-it

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 02:30:12 PM
Last edit: October 28, 2014, 02:42:31 PM by jasemoney

long ass series of quotes

For what, If I worked closely with 4 other people and we offered something new and you had dealt with us in some way before and wanted to make use of the new product or new way to do business you decide if its right and carry forward business as usual.  If we bring on an outside entity to join us in a new way to conduct business (payments in this case), we would want to protect ourselves by makign sure they would be able to handle the demand that could be placed on them. Is there something I'm missing?

jasemoney
Legendary

Forget-about-it

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 02:41:58 PM

How does a coin created from thin air back itself with a physical product?

Farmers will buy Urea with Uro but they have to buy Uro from the Market, or did they turn in their shovels for Video Cards and start mining coin? Do the Farmers understand that they will be buying Uro at Spot prices based on thousands of miners selling coin for their own profitability?

Unless I am missing a point of Uro somewhere, we may as well call this out as a different type of Fertilizer. How many Tonnes of Urea are there?

The Farmer made his fortune in the Field, bet the Farm, play the Field! 7 Out!

its a payment vehicle meant to hedge rising prices, and/or circumvent double digit interest rates found by interacting with banks internationally. as a hedge you can buy urocoin now knowing that if urea went from 300$ to 400$ your urocoin tokens you bought at 300$ will get you the ammt of urea you budgeted for not 30% less. as for banking, obviously bitcoin is not very liquid a market and youd have to convert fiat to btc to urocoin (until uroex is off the ground) but if the transfer process costs less than 10% you save money because banks charge over 10% for BCL and LC's where your bank takes its sweet ass time to tell their bank that you have the money so lets do a transaction. Also note... the niers are not manufacturers. they are backing 1 uro = 1MT urea for orders over 12500. just as they back orders of that size or larger paid in fiat as normal business. urocoin does not have the infrastructure to cater to farmers personally yet. obviously there is a value added chain that urea travels from manufacturer to nier, to distributer, to store, to farmer in whatever fashion is common for a particular country. its ridiculous to think that a farmer could buy 1 ton of urea from the local agricultural supply store for 1 urocoin. the protocol is set for national import export level businesses. in the future if distributors or retail outfits wanted to accept uro for their customers they would be welcome to set a multiplier that resembles the percent markup they are used to charging to make their money as well. it could look something like .8 uro = 1mt from manufacturers, 1=1 from niers, 1.2=1 for distributors, 1.4=1 for retail.

Guglimugli

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 02:52:40 PM

long ass series of quotes

For what, If I worked closely with 4 other people and we offered something new and you had dealt with us in some way before and wanted to make use of the new product or new way to do business you decide if its right and carry forward business as usual.  If we bring on an outside entity to join us in a new way to conduct business (payments in this case), we would want to protect ourselves by makign sure they would be able to handle the demand that could be placed on them. Is there something I'm missing?

what in the hell are you talking about? I am talking about URO Protocol and those fake NIERs ("global leading Urea sellers")
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: