Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 09:23:57 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 1 Uro coin = 1 tonne of urea  (Read 29282 times)
Guglimugli

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 02:54:48 PM

2013 what a year Nilesh, huh?

02/2013
NOTICE OF APPLICATION FOR WINDING UP ORDER --> Impact Investigations and Security (Nilesh Nair)
04/2013 Federal Court --> Impact Investigations and Security (Nilesh Nair)
2013, he knew shit was going in a wrong direction.

In the meantime....
04/2013 Crown Team Corp. Registration
04/2013 Urea Trading India Registration
Guglimugli

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 02:55:12 PM

oops, he did it again. LIES LIES LIES Bohan Huang!
Nilesh Nair
URO Foundation
UROEX
Green Earth Systems Ltd

jasemoney
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008

Forget-about-it

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 03:18:23 PM

whatever I take it our convo is done as you put up your wall of images again. 17 hours til Urose dont choke on your pudding.

$MAID & $BTC other than that some short hodls and some long held garbage.
Guglimugli

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 03:24:48 PM

whatever I take it our convo is done as you put up your wall of images again. 17 hours til Urose dont choke on your pudding.

yaaawn! @jasemoney you used to be better than that
CryptoNick
Legendary

Activity: 987
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 10:22:57 PM

How does a coin created from thin air back itself with a physical product?

Farmers will buy Urea with Uro but they have to buy Uro from the Market, or did they turn in their shovels for Video Cards and start mining coin? Do the Farmers understand that they will be buying Uro at Spot prices based on thousands of miners selling coin for their own profitability?

Unless I am missing a point of Uro somewhere, we may as well call this out as a different type of Fertilizer. How many Tonnes of Urea are there?

The Farmer made his fortune in the Field, bet the Farm, play the Field! 7 Out!

its a payment vehicle meant to hedge rising prices, and/or circumvent double digit interest rates found by interacting with banks internationally. as a hedge you can buy urocoin now knowing that if urea went from 300$ to 400$ your urocoin tokens you bought at 300$ will get you the ammt of urea you budgeted for not 30% less. as for banking, obviously bitcoin is not very liquid a market and youd have to convert fiat to btc to urocoin (until uroex is off the ground) but if the transfer process costs less than 10% you save money because banks charge over 10% for BCL and LC's where your bank takes its sweet ass time to tell their bank that you have the money so lets do a transaction. Also note... the niers are not manufacturers. they are backing 1 uro = 1MT urea for orders over 12500. just as they back orders of that size or larger paid in fiat as normal business. urocoin does not have the infrastructure to cater to farmers personally yet. obviously there is a value added chain that urea travels from manufacturer to nier, to distributer, to store, to farmer in whatever fashion is common for a particular country. its ridiculous to think that a farmer could buy 1 ton of urea from the local agricultural supply store for 1 urocoin. the protocol is set for national import export level businesses. in the future if distributors or retail outfits wanted to accept uro for their customers they would be welcome to set a multiplier that resembles the percent markup they are used to charging to make their money as well. it could look something like .8 uro = 1mt from manufacturers, 1=1 from niers, 1.2=1 for distributors, 1.4=1 for retail.

I see the value in taking leverage away from Bankers, I also see now that the Uro may rise and fall but still grant the product to the trader making the Product more stable. But in the end the people making money from the Buying and Selling of the Uro is where my concern is. Since the Coin was made from nothing and held by people paying electricity to mine and their investment was possibly to mine LiteCoin initially which has already seen its ROI. The money made from the coin will be more than the market worth at first. Once every coin is mined and sold the trading of the coin will be exponential since buyers will be shorted since the coin was initially sold from a perceived value and profit will be taken for sure. Why would holders want to hold this coin when the Banks could actually own the coin now for all we know. Then the banks could manipulate the market again. This is a noble cause being taken advantage of from the building of the coin.

Lets say I want to build a coin and back it with Bubble Gum. I create the coin and get in on the initial Launch and get a big portion of the mining until it gets massive amounts of miners involved. I could hold most of the coin at that point. (I will have to investigate the Blockchain of Uro to see how it went from the start.) But I could hold a large portion at low diff. Now every buyer of Bubble Gum Coin now has 1 coin to 1 pack of bubble gum. The Bubble Gum manufacturers could flood the market with Gum and lower the price deflating my coin. Then they buy in. Then they create a shortage of Bubble Gum and the price rises, they sell off their coin. Meanwhile I cashed in my free coins at the low and the high since I don't care my coins were free. Then I go build another coin backed by Gummy Bears and sell those coins to people. I could care less about the struggles of the Gummy Bear makers as long as I can sell my coins to people who believe the price will go up in a Bear market and I sell during the Bull.
jasemoney
Legendary

Forget-about-it

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 12:47:36 AM

Point taken CryptoNick, though I dont think a billion dollar industry is as easy to manipulate as penny candy. but I've been naive before.  I see it that if the market gets to confidence, it wont take long for the coins to end up in nier hands.  they cant sell above spot price+10% otherwise people would use the banks.. and if they sold below price people would quickly buy them up. because niers have sunk the cost to provide the urea to receive the coins its not in their best interest to flood the market cheaply. its true banksters or investors could crash the market if theyre all in now. but people will always take profit as it moves up towards parity. at least the end price is known. as opposed to coins where it is not.

Ignition75

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

www.dashpay.io

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 04:17:42 AM

You guys don't need marketing, always drama to follow in your threads, a cheap way to keep the punters coming back for more  Wink

The new generation have arrived and they brought their own currency...
CryptoNick
Legendary

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 06:36:06 AM

Point taken CryptoNick, though I dont think a billion dollar industry is as easy to manipulate as penny candy. but I've been naive before.  I see it that if the market gets to confidence, it wont take long for the coins to end up in nier hands.  they cant sell above spot price+10% otherwise people would use the banks.. and if they sold below price people would quickly buy them up. because niers have sunk the cost to provide the urea to receive the coins its not in their best interest to flood the market cheaply. its true banksters or investors could crash the market if theyre all in now. but people will always take profit as it moves up towards parity. at least the end price is known. as opposed to coins where it is not.

Thanks for your reply! For example the Metal traders were moving Metal from Warehouse to Warehouse and manipulating the markets. This is the extent that these companies will go to. They will do it to this market also. 10% would be more than enough to play with based on Free coin during mining.

So the fact that I personally mined free coins and sold them taking worth from the market is my point, thanks for the BitCoin see you later so to speak. The person who bought my coins creating the worth must now sell them for more to create profit for them. It won't perpetuate this way though and someone has to loose but also creates a tendency where volatility may arise. 
bitwarrior
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 07:31:36 AM

UROSE, So it begins

e-coinomist
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1085

Money often costs too much.

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 10:31:28 AM

For example the Metal traders were moving Metal from Warehouse to Warehouse and manipulating the markets. This is the extent that these companies will go to. They will do it to this market also. 10% would be more than enough to play with based on Free coin during mining.

Metals that tends to rust slowly. What is the expected impact of a commodity that rots away even faster? What of a corrosion free item like gold bars?

Just curious, observing!
e-coinomist
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1085

Money often costs too much.

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 10:33:22 AM

Remember when this was supposed to be a fake event according to all the FUDsters?

LOL.

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Photoshopped  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

... moving pictures or did not happen
corather
Legendary

Activity: 1708

Solarcoin.org

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 11:03:11 AM

Remember when this was supposed to be a fake event according to all the FUDsters?

LOL.

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Photoshopped  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Not sure if intelligent

jasemoney
Legendary

Forget-about-it

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 01:51:14 PM

LOL.

Not sure if intelligent
I think truthful said if there was no verification before the event started the entire thing could be faked.. like the moon landing i suppose..

solid12345
Legendary

Activity: 1246

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 02:00:23 PM

I can see it now, the fud will turn from "There is no event!" to "the event was not grand enough!"

No matter though, we already have one confirmed importer already

https://twitter.com/NileshCNair/status/527350652461019136

Welcoming Bertus Brink.  http://www.bountygroup.mu/harvest/   to Hong Kong #UROSE #urea @GESystemsgroup

Give it a few weeks and these guys will be taking control of the ship. I am patient unlike 90% of trolls.
Come-In-Behind

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 02:15:35 PM

I initially thought the "urea" in the title of this thread was a play on diarrhea.

Lol.

http://www.wisegeek.com/what-is-urea.htm
CryptoNick
Legendary

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 10:01:57 PM

For example the Metal traders were moving Metal from Warehouse to Warehouse and manipulating the markets. This is the extent that these companies will go to. They will do it to this market also. 10% would be more than enough to play with based on Free coin during mining.

Metals that tends to rust slowly. What is the expected impact of a commodity that rots away even faster? What of a corrosion free item like gold bars?

Just curious, observing!

Good point, what is the total supply and time of shelf life. If there is more supply of Urea vs the total supply of Uro this should depreciate Uro. The Block times for the Mining of Uro coin should be exactly as long as it takes to grow 1 Tonne of Urea. LMAO!
TheBomber999
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1001

"shh, he's coding..."

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 10:12:06 PM

Think 1 Uro = 1 Tuna  Grin

You either die a developer, or live long enough to see yourself become the scammer.
O muori da programmatore, o vivi tanto a lungo da diventare uno scammer.
Psilent

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 12:22:52 AM

I'm surprised nobody has posted any of these photos yet. All courtesy of @DanDarkPill

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B1Jd347CIAAOTEN.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B1JZg43CIAAZh9t.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B1JSJ69CAAAteZF.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B1JVtqBCYAE7nbS.jpg

But then I suppose they will still find a way to claim that UROSE is/was a scam.

Psilent
corather
Legendary

Activity: 1708

Solarcoin.org

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 01:46:32 AM

Just curious, observing!

Good point, what is the total supply and time of shelf life. If there is more supply of Urea vs the total supply of Uro this should depreciate Uro. The Block times for the Mining of Uro coin should be exactly as long as it takes to grow 1 Tonne of Urea. LMAO!

I love jibberish.

jasemoney
Legendary

Forget-about-it

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 02:05:25 AM

in case people dont read the "known scammers" photobucket thread...

Nilesh wants to thank Guglimugli Truthful & Chang Hum...
*edited to remove offtopic chatter
"9:17 PM <Wasobot> DonDorito:  nilesh mentioned me that they have increased they sales considerably thanks to the fudders
9:17 PM <Wasobot> because now you type urea and its all about ges
9:17 PM <•thesherpa> lol really wasobot?
9:18 PM <toilet123> woah
9:18 PM <Wasobot> yeah
9:18 PM <toilet123> AHHAHAHAHAH
9:18 PM <Wasobot> we were mentionind fud
9:18 PM <Wasobot> and he started laughing
9:18 PM <DonDorito> Wasobot: U shitting me?
9:18 PM <Wasobot> im serious
9:19 PM <toilet123> LMFAO
9:19 PM <Wasobot> they landed customers they never would have landed
9:19 PM <toilet123> im dying over here about the fud getting ges more customers
9:19 PM <DonDorito> wow
9:19 PM <toilet123> hahahahahaha"

keep up the good work guys!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: