Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:41:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 1 Uro coin = 1 tonne of urea  (Read 29282 times)
bitwarrior
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 02:17:43 AM

Here are more screenshots of the Successful URO Special Event on October 29, 2014

Twitter pics courtesy of @dandarkpill

Great Work guys!
e-coinomist
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1085

Money often costs too much.

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 07:25:53 AM

Here are more screenshots of the Successful URO Special Event on October 29, 2014
Great Work guys!

Uh-oh time for a panic sell. Cryptos always do work that ways. Cannot change people's habits.

But I am back in later for the rebound since this is becoming solid.
MacDuro

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 03:43:32 AM

Well finally the UROSE happened ... anything important was said during the Urose ?
TaunSew

Activity: 756
Merit: 506

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 04:45:39 AM
Last edit: October 31, 2014, 05:06:27 AM by TaunSew

Sorry but I'm not thrilled with these photos.  You hyped it as being a big event when it isn't.   You guys spent all this money for it and it likely came from dumping Uro and this is hurting the people who spent real $Fiat to acquire this coin.

The screenshots indicate this:

- Hotel Party
- Only 5 tables (only 3 seem to be full.  Other two tables look half full or empty)
- Quarter of the people there seem to be bored girlfriends / wives that were dragged to attend.
- Photos of them eating generic hotel event food (which probably didn't even taste good)
- Drinking beer and smoking cigars (some of the people look drunk in certain photos).

The Accountants are only there because you hired them and flew them there on a vacation.  Hey I would get buzzed too it's a vacation.  Who knows / who cares about the rest.

You tried to sell this off as a huge international Urea thing when the photos themselves reveal it's just a party involving 15-20 people.  A tiny party that cost a lot and has like no significance and no publicity whatsoever.    Who knows why Blackcoin was featured there. . . .  

This is really just as embarrassing as Dogecoin spending money on bobsled and NASCAR.  

I've been watching the capitalization and noticed right after you posted those pictures - it went down a whopping 23% within like 24 hours.  I guess a lot of people must have seen these photos and heard about the Urose event and voted with their proverbial feet.  Nobody wants to buy and hold a coin where the developers dump to throw parties and get shitfaced.  Never mind making zero progress but that's another topic altogether.

There ain't no Revolution like a NEMolution.  The only solution is Bitcoin's dissolution! NEM!
corather
Legendary

Activity: 1708

Solarcoin.org

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 05:10:19 AM

Who knows why Blackcoin was featured there. . . .

I know why, but explaining it to you would be the same as talking to a cat.

bitwarrior
Legendary

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 05:22:26 AM

Sorry but I'm not thrilled with these photos.  You hyped it as being a big event when it isn't.   You guys spent all this money for it and it likely came from dumping Uro and this is hurting the people who spent real $Fiat to acquire this coin.

- Hotel Party
- Only 5 tables (only 3 seem to be full.  Other two tables look half full or empty)
- Quarter of the people there seem to be bored girlfriends / wives that were dragged to attend.
- Photos of them eating generic hotel event food (which probably didn't even taste good)
- Drinking beer and smoking cigars (some of the people look drunk in certain photos).

The Accountants are only there because you hired them and flew them there on a vacation.  Hey I would get buzzed too it's a vacation.  Who knows / who cares about the rest.

You tried to sell this off as a huge international Urea thing when the photos themselves reveal it's just a party involving 15-20 people.  A tiny party that cost a lot and has like no significance and no publicity whatsoever.    Who knows why Blackcoin was featured there. . . .  

This is really just as embarrassing as Dogecoin spending money on bobsled and NASCAR.  

I've been watching the capitalization and noticed right after you posted those pictures - it went down a whopping 23% within like 24 hours.  I guess a lot of people must have seen these photos and heard about the Urose event and voted with their proverbial feet.  Nobody wants to buy and hold a coin where the developers dump to throw parties and get shitfaced.  Never mind making zero progress but that's another topic altogether.

=================================================

Sadly We don't care if you are thrilled or Not!

Its an Important Event for those who believe on URO and its Future Implications. And this is only the Beginning!

Pump and Dump groups used this Event to make a quick buck at the expense of the noobs and new to trading, this is an old routine of such groups, but we dont care since we know better the potential of this coin. Hell if they like they can DUMP even lower , but they won't Smiley

They like doing the "buy on rumor and sell on news routine".

Your analysis of the images here is so amateurish, there are more things happening behind the scenes  if you did take the time to look.
More news will be coming out on days and weeks ahead for sure.

The video will be released soon enough.

CryptoNick
Legendary

Activity: 987
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 05:26:01 AM

- Hotel Party

I've been watching the capitalization and noticed right after you posted those pictures - it went down a whopping 23% within like 24 hours.  I guess a lot of people must have seen these photos and heard about the Urose event and voted with their proverbial feet.  Nobody wants to buy and hold a coin where the developers dump to throw parties and get shitfaced.  Never mind making zero progress but that's another topic altogether.

=================================================

Sadly We don't care if you are thrilled or Not!

Its an Important Event for those who believe on URO and its Future Implications. And this is only the Beginning!

Pump and Dump groups used this Event to make a quick buck at the expense of the noobs and new to trading, this is an old routine of such groups, but we dont care since we know better the potential of this coin. Hell if they like they can DUMP even lower , but they won't Smiley

They like doing the "buy on rumor and sell on news routine".

Your analysis of the images here is so amateurish, there are more things happening behind the scenes  if you did take the time to look.
More news will be coming out on days and weeks ahead for sure.

The video will be released soon enough.

I Pumped my 10 Uro on this news but it only bought me a steak dinner at Sizzler. I bought back in lower and I am hoping to upgrade to Ruth's Chris Steakhouse, if it keeps going back down I will cash out and goto Jack in the Box. Smiley
bitwarrior
Legendary

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 05:31:44 AM

I Pumped my 10 Uro on this news but it only bought me a steak dinner at Sizzler. I bought back in lower and I am hoping to upgrade to Ruth Chris Steakhouse, if it keeps going back down I will cash out and goto Jack in the Box. Smiley

My friend, your doing it wrong then Smiley You buy , then you hold, do not sell at a loss, if you see the price is going down and you decide to sell, then do it but buy and accumulate more and then hold.. sell after a week or more then you get your profit.
e-coinomist
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1085

Money often costs too much.

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 06:15:48 AM

My friend, your doing it wrong then Smiley You buy , then you hold, do not sell at a loss, if you see the price is going down and you decide to sell, then do it but buy and accumulate more and then hold.. sell after a week or more then you get your profit.

Exactly, going short. The "traditional" pump'n'dump mechanics begin to show fatigue against pegged coins and in all honesty ... have not brought cryptocoins anywhere, at all. Definitely the exact opposite of market adoption.

The groups show fatigue, too. Since their inner core rips off part of their members, they have to continually attract new investors willing to participate. This looks like becoming more difficult. Earlier groups charged a membership fee (which they used as pump capital, of course!) just that has diminished from this "market". Now they do pump announcements for free...

Just take a look at the Bitcoin price development. If the moon is below the horizon, well, just then BTC will "go to the moon"  Tongue
Chang Hum

Activity: 714
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 08:28:00 AM

wow 30000% profits today if you buy and hold you clever business people  Grin buy buy buy you fucking idiotic nobheads.
corather
Legendary

Activity: 1708

Solarcoin.org

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 09:48:04 AM

wow 30000% profits today if you buy and hold you clever business people  Grin buy buy buy you fucking idiotic nobheads.

You better pray I can't find you. Because if I do, I'm going to water your lawn with some "Urea".

Chang Hum

Activity: 714
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 11:47:00 AM

You better pray I can't find you. Because if I do, I'm going to water your lawn with some "Urea".

I'd love to see you step outside the back entrance of my condo, but no lawn on the 16th floor!
scambust
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 03:55:49 PM

At the UROSE, did they disclose selling 1 urocoin = 1 tonne of urea? receipts?

Scam if still none.

TaunSew

Activity: 756
Merit: 506

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 04:28:58 PM

Profit 30000% if I bought buckets of Bat Piss Guano-Urea and store it in my living room?  How?!   Huh  What do I do about the smell?  Huh

There ain't no Revolution like a NEMolution.  The only solution is Bitcoin's dissolution! NEM!
DimLo

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 06:32:41 PM

Profit 30000% if I bought buckets of Bat Piss Guano-Urea and store it in my living room?  How?!   Huh  What do I do about the smell?  Huh

I don't know, what do you normally do about the smell in your living room?
jasemoney
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008

Forget-about-it

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 07:34:19 PM

lulz tho for realz

Why would they waste the time to tell people who already know they provide urea for fiat, and urea for uro that they accept uro for urea...

$MAID & $BTC other than that some short hodls and some long held garbage.
defcoin

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 08:34:38 PM

Why are there so many locked uro threads?
solid12345
Legendary

Activity: 1246

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 08:48:03 PM

Because what is the point to keeping them open honestly, it is the same 4-5 posters posting the same fud day in and day out for 5 months straight now. On the day of the big pump, over 100, yes 100 pages in the thread were added in 24 hrs made up purely of fud calling URO a scam. I've posted facts about GES that people later said, "wow if I had known about that I might have thought twice about URO..." but everytime you post something, Chang, Gugli or Truthful will come in and post 10 more posts burying it to the page before.

It is an exercise in futility.
johnambush

Activity: 228

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 09:01:42 PM

soon this one will be closed too
hrshak462

Activity: 193

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 09:12:47 PM

I root for URO.  Don't have any currently but I root for it.  Seems like a good spot to get back in maybe, in the 200k's.

Maybe it will work, maybe it won't but god dammit it's the right idea.

No deal, McCutcheon, that moon money is mine!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22aZ6avukGY
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: