Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:15:54 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 1 Uro coin = 1 tonne of urea  (Read 29282 times)
extrabyte
Legendary

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 12:35:30 PM

wow
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=841315.0
nicojuritz

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 12:42:23 PM

Please, is there any relationship between URO and UROD?
extrabyte
Legendary

Activity: 840

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 12:44:18 PM

I hold a nice amount of urocoin as well , just I hold my coins as I have long term confidence ...
DimLo

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 01:42:06 PM

Please, is there any relationship between URO and UROD?

No, none whatsoever.
okaynow

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

PGP 9CB0902E

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 09:00:30 PM

URO was added to alcurex.org and trading on it will open shortly.

AlcurEX OY is a registered cryptocurrency exchange based in Finland.

They provide trading against USD, as well as USD deposit/withdrawal
and leverage trading aswell, one of the few exchanges to provide such a tool for crypto daytraders.

https://alcurex.org/index.php/crypto/index

1PeecNu1J8VNKpgR13nasMZWLcMZrwNJfc
jasemoney
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008

Forget-about-it

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 02:29:11 AM

uroex requires KYC customer verification to begin trading. melotic dropped uro due to no one traidng urocoin there and no one changed the uro.io site. big surprise, point is?

does it require a 2ft high post with cropped images to make the point that melotic dropped uro?

$MAID & $BTC other than that some short hodls and some long held garbage.
Guglimugli

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 12:34:01 PM

Why are there so many locked uro threads?

Because what is the point to keeping them open honestly, it is the same 4-5 posters posting the same fud day in and day out for 5 months straight now. On the day of the big pump, over 100, yes 100 pages in the thread were added in 24 hrs made up purely of fud calling URO a scam. I've posted facts about GES that people later said, "wow if I had known about that I might have thought twice about URO..." but everytime you post something, Chang, Gugli or Truthful will come in and post 10 more posts burying it to the page before.

It is an exercise in futility.

oh poor thing, go ahead say it again it was Bryce fault because you lost 50BTC in July.
what FACTS did you post about GES?

this one?

or this one?

Guglimugli

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 12:34:48 PM

I DO NOT WANT YOU BAG HOLDERS TO REPLY TO MY POSTS! BOHAN IGNORES THE QUESTIONS, I KEEP POSTING.

MELOTIC removed UROCOIN

What could have been the reason? The volume does not seem to be a reason but Melotic now requires you to submit identification to prevent criminal activity. Maybe UROCOIN "Investors" are not ready for "identity check". Thats why they will have their own exchange "UROEX".
Melotic would have been the perfect exchange for commodity coin, URO is out.

Aug 8th (Source: https://bitcointalk.org)
"* URO is one of only a few currencies on Melotic, a curated digital asset exchange that curates (vets out) all currencies before listing."

"The aim is not to necessarily compete with other exchanges on volumes, Wang said, but rather to focus on specific assets, and to also work directly with asset issuers to help them build their services...
Melotic currently evaluates assets on a case-by-case basis, looking at an asset's unique features, market value, community involvement, and developer engagement as some key characteristics."

Sept 11th (Source: Melotic Blog)
"Urocoin is attempting to peg 1 metric ton of urea to a cryptoledger (in this case, one that uses the X11 proof-of-work hash function), enabling users to trade coins and in this case, a commodity with a global reach. Other potential projects include linking other agriculture output (such as potatoes) and other precious metals to digital coins managed by a blockchain."

Sept 23rd (Source: Melotic Blog)
"We will be delisting the GDTT and URO markets within 24 hours..." why such a rush to remove URO???

Oct 1st (Source: http://www.cryptoarticles.com)
"DigitalTangible has launched their physical gold and Bitcoin trading services in Asia, thanks to their new partner Melotic."
"“Digital Tangible is the only service that links real physical commodities to a blockchain, stores it in provable custody through its gold partnerships, and also enables consumers to take delivery of the goods. They have effectively put gold into the Bitcoin Blockchain, which allows customers from all over the world to invest and trade in assets in a way that was previously impossible. Melotic is excited to be a partner.”
Jack Wang - Founder and CEO of Melotic"

Oct 13th (Source: http://www.forexminute.com)
"Melotic, Inc. Raises $1.175 million in seed funding in a round led by Ceyuan Ventures"

Oct 18th (Source: http://www.coinfinance.com)
"Melotic, an online digital asset exchange, now requires users to submit identification data before they can use the service..
"Melotic said the change was part of “a know your customer (“KYC”) and anti-money laundering (“AML”) policy.” These terms are generally used to refer to collecting identification information in an effort to detect and prevent criminal activity"

You would expect that URO Foundation would communicate this to their traders, but they are not even able to remove it from their website (its been a month now)

Guglimugli

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 12:38:46 PM

Sorry but I'm not thrilled with these photos.  You hyped it as being a big event when it isn't.   You guys spent all this money for it and it likely came from dumping Uro and this is hurting the people who spent real $Fiat to acquire this coin.

The screenshots indicate this:

- Hotel Party
- Only 5 tables (only 3 seem to be full.  Other two tables look half full or empty)
- Quarter of the people there seem to be bored girlfriends / wives that were dragged to attend.
- Photos of them eating generic hotel event food (which probably didn't even taste good)
- Drinking beer and smoking cigars (some of the people look drunk in certain photos).

The Accountants are only there because you hired them and flew them there on a vacation.  Hey I would get buzzed too it's a vacation.  Who knows / who cares about the rest.

You tried to sell this off as a huge international Urea thing when the photos themselves reveal it's just a party involving 15-20 people.  A tiny party that cost a lot and has like no significance and no publicity whatsoever.    Who knows why Blackcoin was featured there. . . . 

This is really just as embarrassing as Dogecoin spending money on bobsled and NASCAR. 

I've been watching the capitalization and noticed right after you posted those pictures - it went down a whopping 23% within like 24 hours.  I guess a lot of people must have seen these photos and heard about the Urose event and voted with their proverbial feet.  Nobody wants to buy and hold a coin where the developers dump to throw parties and get shitfaced.  Never mind making zero progress but that's another topic altogether.

yup, it is stupid and embarrassing just as much as this video was (who ever this guy in the video was)
http://videobam.com/viFLA
DimLo

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 01:00:29 PM

I DO NOT WANT YOU BAG HOLDERS TO REPLY TO MY POSTS!

I'm sorry, what? Is this your forum, do you own it?

You post, we post, life's great wheel just keeps on turning.

URO FTW.
DimLo

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 01:09:52 PM

I'm sorry, kids. Not just any piece of paper will do or a statement in some unverifiable website will make it true.

The best evidence of a sale is an "Official Receipt".

An official invoice needs to contain:

1. name of company
2. tax registration of company
3. registration number of the invoice forms (Tax authorities require a business to register their receipts)

If urea delivery for urocoins really pushed through, they should have issued these documents. Any business have these mountains of forms filed somewhere for tax purposes. But it has been months, all they've done is talk, talk.

It's so simple - a high resolution of the (government-registered) official invoice of the urea delivery for urocoins will blow all FUD away.

UROSE is just misdirection. LOLZ

Name one business that has to provide customers with receipts of previous sales or deliveries. You are the misdirection here.
Guglimugli

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 01:15:17 PM
Last edit: November 02, 2014, 07:27:39 PM by Guglimugli

URO FOUNDATION NIER "Urea Trading India"

website today.. I am sure Bohan did not inform you about this as well:

edit:

the community was already sceptical about the website, but guess what, no answers. "Ignore them" is what Bohan (True-Asset) would tell you!!

not that it matters now, but here a screen shot from the website before it went down. Maybe he was just mad because nobody paid him ticket to Hong Kong.

But, what happened to Crown Team Corporation?

This guy Puji Utomo used to be a Director at Crown Team Corp in Hong Kong. (since May 2013)
Now his Linkedin profile shows something else, no signs that he was ever working for Crown Team Corp.

Guglimugli

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 02:59:13 PM
Last edit: November 02, 2014, 09:23:06 PM by Guglimugli

1 day after Cryptocoinsnews released this article
https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/urocoin-could-be-a-big-scam/

Bohan Huang and Jean-Pierre Buntinx were quick to deliver this one:
http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/uro-interview-with-bohan-huang-32-questions-from-the-community

5 : Will IPL release who won the bids and for what amount of urea they won?

I cannot make any statements on behalf of IPL.

7 : Will Nilash Nair do a Q&A or a Reddit AMA if RIVAA wins the contract?
You would have to contact GES via hk@gescommodity.com regarding this request. I cannot speak on their behalf.

8 : When will we be introduced to other members of URO foundation. (We already know names). What are the responsibilities of each foundation member? Will there be any interview with other foundation members also? What made them join URO foundation?

The website is being revamped to find a place for this information. I would expect it to be done soon.

11: Why are NIERs not educating their existing customers about URO? Thats an assumption: A better question is - Are the efforts by the NIERS to educate their customers benefitting the Uro holders and day traders for the long term as opposed to any expected daily volatility on exchange prices?

Please forward your questions about other companies to them directly. I cannot speak on their behalf.

12: Are NIERs educating their existing customers? And if so, how are they doing so?
Please forward your questions about other companies to them directly. I cannot speak on their behalf.

14: A ltd company is a legal entity how is it possible for a legal entity to donate millions of dollars to charity per year 5 years before it existed? (In reference to GES first incorporation date in 2008 and bold claims made on GES website about giving $3.4m usd away per year to rural farmers since 2003)
The assumption that GES started in 2008 is incorrect. For more information about the history of GES, please email them at hk@gescommodity.com. I should not be speaking on their behalf.

15: Normally when a business gives vast sums to charity its for good PR since GES have had no news reports regarding the $3.4 million they give to rural farmers each year what was the business strategy behind this move?

There are many ways to do things and there is not only one “correct” way. If you want a more detailed answer to this question, please contact GES at hk@gescommodity.com.

22: How come http://www.gescommodity.com/index.html has a redirect to http://greenearthsystems.com.au/category/news-press/? On any page that you leave from the main website it goes to that page and it always goes to the news section!

I think they did the redirection because people were confused about the outdated and messy web presence GES had. This is what happens when old websites go unmaintained. The original authors have moved on, so it is hard to patch up issues in a short period of time. If you want more detail about the scenario, you would have to contact GES via hk@gescommodity.com.

25: It’s clear from Australian government records Nilesh is in the winding up stage of insolvency proceedings from Impact Security Systems. Why is he unable to pay off his Australian creditors but able to subsidise 100’s of millions of dollars worth of urea to customers?
Please direct this question to GES via hk@gescommodity.com. I should not answer questions on behalf of other people or companies.

Max Keiser offered Nilesh Nair an Interview long time ago. Nothing happend.

Few months later, the community finally have someone (Diana Ngo, Cointelegraph) who had the chance to talk to GES (Nilesh Nair) and get some answers..but this is all we got "talk to Bohan about all this"
http://cointelegraph.com/news/112832/urose-2014-conference-what-we-should-expect-from-urocoin

Bohan Huang and Jean-Pierre Buntinx were quick to deliver this one:
http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/the-block-chain-foundation-unites-uro-uroex-nuro-and-urodex

http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/uro-mandatory-client-update-polychains-with-staked-proof-of-work-more

I bet there is another article coming from Bohan's favorite "Journalist", the one who does not care about the answers, who does not do the research but trust what the Dev says. He is there to help, when the other websites does not share the same opinion with Bohan and Nilesh.

edit: yup, another one is coming next week. this guy is lickin Bohan's balls badly!
MacDuro

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 06:09:16 PM

Price is goind down like a rock  Roll Eyes
paycum

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 06:54:17 PM

Price is goind down like a rock  Roll Eyes

50 btc sell wall  Angry

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
jasemoney
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008

Forget-about-it

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 12:01:46 AM

1=1 Cheesy angry whales will dump. anyone still onboard enjoy the discount.

$MAID & $BTC other than that some short hodls and some long held garbage.
true-asset

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Uro: 1 URO = 1 metric tonne of Urea N46 fertilizer

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2014, 03:10:19 AM

Mandatory #Urocoin $URO wallet upgrade to v1.0.2.3 required before 08 NOV 2014. Please RT and spread
https://github.com/urocoin/uro/releases/tag/1.0.2.3 @BittrexExchange @cryptsy

https://twitter.com/UroFoundation/status/530185048486461442

Uro: A Real Long Term Currency, 1 URO = 1 metric tonne of Urea N46 fertilizer[/url]
Urea N46 tracks gradual increases in energy and food prices over the long term.
bitwarrior
Legendary

Activity: 1764

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 01:37:54 AM

Mandatory #Urocoin $URO wallet upgrade to v1.0.2.3 required before 08 NOV 2014. Please RT and spread
https://github.com/urocoin/uro/releases/tag/1.0.2.3 @BittrexExchange @cryptsy
TaunSew

Activity: 756
Merit: 506

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 03:40:05 AM

Price is goind down like a rock  Roll Eyes

Cause they throw fake small party and holders not happy.   Angry

There ain't no Revolution like a NEMolution.  The only solution is Bitcoin's dissolution! NEM!
danynx

Activity: 139

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 08:21:46 AM

And where can i exchange my uro coins for fertilizer?? or when??
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: