Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 05:04:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Oportunity for investment - Forming a group of some investors  (Read 3026 times)
sergmatt (OP)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 07:32:24 PM

Newbie member asking for Bitcoin and offering extremely high returns on your money..  Obvious scam, don't risk it!

thanks for the advice, sometimes newbie often be fooled, including me

The advice is valid.
But The post is not to scam anyone. Newbies and Seniors are welcome and invited to invest and in consequence should start to enjoy the profits soon
kittucrypt

Activity: 300
Merit: 253

Ok Check!

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 07:32:47 PM

You say you are legit. Right? Ok then..here is a way to prove that.

I will give you 2 BTC in exchange of the software. Keep the money in an Escrow account until the validity of claims is confirmed. You send me a copy of the autobot which I run on a demo account with more than 2 BTC for 1 week to see what are the returns. If it makes money, you get 2 BTC to double every week from the escrow. This way you dont need any investors.

Sounds good ehh?

The worst post until now
The software/bot is a secret, private and proprietary. It will not be sended to you for any price (wit escrow or not). By the way , i did not know there is demo accounts in exchanges...

Your response is as expected. Your reason to come here is not to raise 2 BTC but to scam people. You have already mentioned that it can turn into a loss. You are simply running a PONZI. People will still invest in you. But it will blow up sooner than later.

MARK MY WORDS HERE! STAY AWAY INVESTORS!

kittucrypt

Ok Check!

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 07:36:05 PM

Btw...here are others like you who tried and failed to garner any money...You might as well nto waste your time:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=680686.0

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=750245.msg8469380#msg8469380

Wusolini
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

no need to carry heavy money bags anymore

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 07:48:18 PM

Valid post ..I agree with almost all

Hey, are you really new or you just made another acc. because you want to scam people?
I had seen many similar offers (most of them turning to scam) and agree with all older members. A newbie, with vision of good profit asking BTC  just turns the SCAM ALARM ON
No. I´m not new to the forum. I was senior member until to be scammed. I have selled my old account for a scammer and not have received the payment.
Also , before this I was scammed in a lending operation with another scammer.
It all served me to learn important things about internet transactions and people as well...
Once more I say..this is not s scam scheme.. I do not want to scam anyone.

suggestion: Provide a collateral, and move this topic to LENDING section.
Collateral and lending is not being  considered because the goal is to form a fund with more than one investor.

How about to provide us your old account name?

sergmatt (OP)

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 07:50:36 PM
Last edit: September 11, 2014, 08:19:00 PM by sergmatt

Your response is as expected. Your reason to come here is not to raise 2 BTC but to scam people.

Not true. my reason to be here is to raise 2 BTC.

You have already mentioned that it can turn into a loss. You are simply running a PONZI.

It can turn into a loss due reasons others than my eventual scam. As I mentioned the scam may comes from:
- a fail in the robot. I know any software may fail altough I don't believe in this in this case.
- a scam from the exchanges . Running away or shutting down the exchange.

People will still invest in you. But it will blow up sooner than later.

I hope some people invest. Specially until reach 2 BTC. But if it occurs I will feed the post while having success.
There is a risk as I explained. But I hope people will not blow up as you say.

MARK MY WORDS HERE! STAY AWAY INVESTORS!
If I could I would delete this last words... you are keeping away newbies and removing from them the oportunity of to be part of the group and of to enjoy nice profits. The non-newbies will read the thread and make their own conclusions about scam and about to invest themselves

sergmatt (OP)

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 08:04:29 PM

Hey, are you really new or you just made another acc. because you want to scam people?
I had seen many similar offers (most of them turning to scam) and agree with all older members. A newbie, with vision of good profit asking BTC  just turns the SCAM ALARM ON
No. I´m not new to the forum. I was senior member until to be scammed. I have selled my old account for a scammer and not have received the payment.
It all served me to learn important things about internet transactions and people as well...

Collateral and lending is not being  considered because the goal is to form a fund with more than one investor.

No.Its is not important anymore. Neither my old account neither the account of the scammer.
That happening served to me to learn something about scammers and collateral (out of escrow) transactions.
I´m not a scammer. And not all other people are scammers. When two non-scammers transact between each other is not needed to have a escrow and the transaction or the business may be well suceeded for both.
Wusolini
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

no need to carry heavy money bags anymore

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 08:20:28 PM

No.Its is not important anymore. Neither my old account neither the account of the scammer.
That happening served to me to learn something about scammers and collateral (out of escrow) transactions.
I´m not a scammer. And not all other people are scammers. When two non-scammers transact between each other is not needed to have a escrow and the transaction or the business may be well suceeded for both.

It is important as it can increase your trust which is quite essential for your offer but OK, enough for me I'll quit here ... not wishing you good luck
btw, I also hope nobody will invest.

mentally1111

Activity: 13

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 08:30:21 PM

Hello All....!!

I´m offering here a unique opportunity to participate in a money fund that is highly profitable. (more than 100% in a week)
The profits are generated by a private autotrade exchange bot that really works.

Any person interested in participate should send your part to the following address:

14mtDsGNj3DSGPqNWi3Hi5JzA795dctNyv

The Profits that will be acquired will be shared proportionally between the shareholders.

More information about the progress of the fund will be posted here in this post

Important information:
- This is not scam scheme or purpose.
- Possible ShareHolders or people interested in know more may send me private messages or post here in the thread
- The autotrade bot is private and secret. Does not insist to know more information about it.
- Online investments are risky and always there is a possibilitie to loose your capital
- I´m newbie in this forum only with this newly created account.
- The funds needs to reach the initial amount of 2BTC to start making the profits with the autotrade bot.
- I´m not revelaing my true identity and I do not want true identity of the investors. This fund is to be private and anonymous. The investors and me will just enjoy the profits that fund may earn.

Thanks for read and I hope we may have many investors(shareholders) soon.

This seems really shady. Does anyone have experience with this guy?
sergmatt (OP)

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 08:38:25 PM
Last edit: September 11, 2014, 08:51:34 PM by sergmatt

It is important as it can increase your trust which is quite essential for your offer but OK, enough for me I'll quit here ... not wishing you good luck
btw, I also hope nobody will invest.

Sorry for any "hard" word I may have wrote.  But, you dont need to hope nobody will invest. Including , you are welcome to invest for yourself.
You are right about reputation. But i really would like that the group be  formed as fast as possible. As soon this happen I will provide the robot to run and I will keep all members of the group informed. This is to be a private group of not so many investors.
sergmatt (OP)

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 08:46:39 PM
Last edit: September 11, 2014, 09:05:53 PM by sergmatt

This seems really shady. Does anyone have experience with this guy?

I think the world is more shady than the oportunity I´m offering. But your comment makes me think about.
Offer is still available. Deposits should be send to the above address.
Moderate risk appetite persons may start investing small amount. The profits rate are compensatory.
sergmatt (OP)

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 05:41:40 PM

Nobody interested in invest???

Address is : 14mtDsGNj3DSGPqNWi3Hi5JzA795dctNyv

Keep your investment in a suitable amount for you.....

Any investments made will be update here or in other cases I may keep private communication with the investors

As the fund reach the amount of 2 BTC I will start the robot.

Thanks for all

waterpile

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 10:42:41 PM

Sorry people don't invest in this shady schemes. You must show more facts and infos
SgtMoth

Activity: 910
Merit: 1004

buy silver!

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 10:49:36 PM

I smell scam....
kittucrypt

Ok Check!

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 01:35:15 PM

This thread is going to go into my signature. As a way to warn newbies of potential high income scams.

sergmatt (OP)

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 04:33:00 PM

Sorry people don't invest in this shady schemes. You must show more facts and infos

Thanks for the sorry. It really looks like a advice or a warning to me. somthing like to not waste my time here.

The robot will not showed here. its secret. It is really high profitable and I think that people do not invest or even do not interest themselves in invest does not deserves to tke part in the profits.

Unfortunately... it is not so easy asI would like..... but for sure i was not looking to scam anyone
romano1

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

have fun

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 04:40:38 PM

This is for? I send you say 0.1 and you will return 0.2? When? how?
Never
its like this 1 2 3 gone

ha ha ha

why someone will send big money to a totally newbie user?
it was possible if some top members create such fund
sergmatt (OP)

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 04:41:29 PM

I smell scam....

I dont know what to say to you....
sergmatt (OP)

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 04:43:22 PM

This thread is going to go into my signature. As a way to warn newbies of potential high income scams.

as potential scam it is valid interpretation.. but I have said already this is not thread to scam anyone... At contrary, it is to form a fund to earn together wit the investors...
sergmatt (OP)

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 04:47:04 PM

This is for? I send you say 0.1 and you will return 0.2? When? how?
Never
its like this 1 2 3 gone

ha ha ha

Lets go by parts again...

Never
its like this 1 2 3 gone

ha ha ha
Not 1 2 3 gone... Not funny (hahaha)...
This is not thread to scam anyone

Because they may want to earn profits over their own money in high rate return ....
And 2 BTC , in total, is not really big money.

Top users are welcome to invest and help me raise the amount of the fund.
They will enjoy their own profits when the robot start.
SgtMoth

Activity: 910
Merit: 1004

buy silver!

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 08:50:57 PM

...security fraud?  Im not sure on the correct term, but if I was to offer this where I lived.  Im pretty sure I would be breaking the law.  Did you register this as a security with your government?  You are claiming to be raising monies?  If Im wrong, someone please correct me!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: