Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:47:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Oportunity for investment - Forming a group of some investors  (Read 3024 times)
sergmatt (OP)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 03:22:02 PM
Last edit: September 20, 2014, 12:10:58 PM by sergmatt

Hello All....!!

I´m offering here a unique opportunity to participate in a money fund that is highly profitable. (fixed: around 50% every week)
The profits are generated by a private autotrade exchange bot that really works.

Any person interested in participate should send your part to the following address:

14mtDsGNj3DSGPqNWi3Hi5JzA795dctNyv

The Profits that will be acquired will be shared proportionally between the shareholders.

More information about the progress of the fund will be posted here in this post

Important information:
- This is not scam scheme or purpose.
- Possible ShareHolders or people interested in know more may send me private messages or post here in the thread
- The autotrade bot is private and secret. Does not insist to know more information about it.
- Online investments are risky and always there is a possibilitie to loose your capital
- I´m newbie in this forum only with this newly created account.
- The funds needs to reach the initial amount of 2BTC to start making the profits with the autotrade bot.
- I´m not revelaing my true identity and I do not want true identity of the investors. This fund is to be private and anonymous. The investors and me will just enjoy the profits that fund may earn.
- We may use a escrow if necessary. But there is no "item" to send to the buyer/investor.

Thanks for read and I hope we may have many investors(shareholders) soon.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nobitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

In holiday we trust

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 05:33:59 PM

This is for? I send you say 0.1 and you will return 0.2? When? how?
kanggoroo

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 05:38:44 PM

when ? your BTC will return maybe after OP get rich  Roll Eyes
how ?  OP has magic stick to make leaf become money  Grin
sergmatt (OP)

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 05:52:00 PM

when ? your BTC will return maybe after OP get rich  Roll Eyes
how ?  OP has magic stick to make leaf become money  Grin

All this is to form a BTC fund. Only when the fund reach 2 BTC I may start to put the autotrade software to run. The autotrade makes trades in many exchanges and get a profit of at least 100% a week.

At that time the shareholders will be profiting the same rate of profits that the software profit. Withdraws and deposits in the funds are not automatic and needs be messaged between me and the shareholder...

As i said befre is not a scam scheme ..I definitively am not planning to get rich and scam the shareholders...
a1choi

Activity: 323
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 05:52:23 PM

if anyone sends money to this address, they are completely mentally challenged.
sergmatt (OP)

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 05:58:32 PM

Curious to know why?
counter

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

Time is on our side, yes it is!

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 06:04:42 PM

Newbie member asking for Bitcoin and offering extremely high returns on your money..  Obvious scam, don't risk it!
a1choi

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 06:15:16 PM

Curious to know why?

You provided almost no information about how you will make this profit.  Sounds like any other HYIP out there, which we all know are just elaborate (or not so elaborate) ponzis...

thus just putting it out there.

On the small chance you think you actually have a working strategy to make 100% returns weekly, good luck to you.  But you should know that such returns don't usually pan out as your investment grows larger and as you keep on working your system.  The effectiveness will surely decrease.

Usually that is when the temptation to turn whatever you're doing, into a ponzi in order to keep it alive.

What used to be legitimate, now turns into something not.

Either way, risks abound.
sergmatt (OP)

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 06:18:40 PM

Newbie member asking for Bitcoin and offering extremely high returns on your money..  Obvious scam, don't risk it!

I may see you are hero member.. I totally respect this...
I know also my words in the opening of the post may be interpreted as scam or may not...

I have already said this is not a scam. I am just asking "please believe it . It is not a scam scheme". Is a real oportunity to make money at this high rate and to be shared proportionaly between all investor whom take part. The high return is because the high eficiency of the software in trading at the exchanges.

Of course there is a risk to fail..including the fail in algorithm and the eventual disonesty of the exchanges in blocking withdraws or simply running away. But this is not scam from my part.

Thanks and Regards

sergmatt (OP)

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 06:24:40 PM

Curious to know why?

You provided almost no information about how you will make this profit.  Sounds like any other HYIP out there, which we all know are just elaborate (or not so elaborate) ponzis...

thus just putting it out there.

On the small chance you think you actually have a working strategy to make 100% returns weekly, good luck to you.  But you should know that such returns don't usually pan out as your investment grows larger and as you keep on working your system.  The effectiveness will surely decrease.

Usually that is when the temptation to turn whatever you're doing, into a ponzi in order to keep it alive.

What used to be legitimate, now turns into something not.

This is the first good post here

Lets go in parts:

But you should know that such returns don't usually pan out as your investment grows larger and as you keep on working your system.  The effectiveness will surely decrease.
You are right.. This effectiveness can´t be keeped if the size of the fund grows. But still thus this is a good oportunity to start making this rate of return and to keep it for some time....

Completely right.. But maybe the returns for me and alll investors will worth ...

Loophole

Activity: 619

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 06:32:52 PM

Seriously, you don't expect we will send our money to a random new account on a forum, just because he said he has some secret investment opportunity, right?

Important information:

This doesn't work. You won't get trusted by saying "I am trusted".

sergmatt (OP)

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 06:41:29 PM

Seriously, you don't expect we will send our money to a random new account on a forum, just because he said he has some secret investment opportunity, right?

Important information:

Ok loophole... your post is valid

Lets go in parts again...

Yes, I expect .... This is my way to reach the amount of 2 BTC and still thus be honest with my investors.
This oportunity is not a secret. The bot/software is.... Right now i have changed the title of the post from "Unique oportunity of investment" to "Oportunity of investment".

Have you one or more suggestions? Thanks

counter

Activity: 798

Time is on our side, yes it is!

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 06:48:09 PM

Newbie member asking for Bitcoin and offering extremely high returns on your money..  Obvious scam, don't risk it!

I may see you are hero member.. I totally respect this...
I know also my words in the opening of the post may be interpreted as scam or may not...

I have already said this is not a scam. I am just asking "please believe it . It is not a scam scheme". Is a real oportunity to make money at this high rate and to be shared proportionaly between all investor whom take part. The high return is because the high eficiency of the software in trading at the exchanges.

Of course there is a risk to fail..including the fail in algorithm and the eventual disonesty of the exchanges in blocking withdraws or simply running away. But this is not scam from my part.

Thanks and Regards

That is all good and well but your asking for Bitcoin up front and that is the problem.  Use an escrow and leave the funds there until you can afford to pay the funds you owe in full.  Try building rep that way if the returns are so high it's worth it.  But giving you coins up front is to risky.  You have no history on this forum so there is no reason to trust you at all. 
sergmatt (OP)

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 06:59:40 PM

That is all good and well but your asking for Bitcoin up front and that is the problem.  Use an escrow and leave the funds there until you can afford to pay the funds you owe in full.  Try building rep that way if the returns are so high it's worth it.  But giving you coins up front is to risky.  You have no history on this forum so there is no reason to trust you at all. 

Hi....

May you recommend me ans escrow to use? Ideal one would be one that is well accepted by members of this forum since I would like to have some investors in the fund from here.

Very thanks.

tjh11

Activity: 254
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 07:06:27 PM

People (smart people) won't give you funds upfront.  I'm not questioning your legitimacy, since I don't personally know you, but it would be best to use escrow when you are a new member looking for people to send you BTC.

If you are legit, I wish you the best of luck with this endeavor.  Go make some BTC!
kittucrypt

Activity: 300
Merit: 253

Ok Check!

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 07:09:59 PM

You say you are legit. Right? Ok then..here is a way to prove that.

I will give you 2 BTC in exchange of the software. Keep the money in an Escrow account until the validity of claims is confirmed. You send me a copy of the autobot which I run on a demo account with more than 2 BTC for 1 week to see what are the returns. If it makes money, you get 2 BTC to double every week from the escrow. This way you dont need any investors.

Sounds good ehh?

Wusolini
Legendary

Activity: 1190

no need to carry heavy money bags anymore

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 07:11:15 PM

Important information:

Ok loophole... your post is valid

Lets go in parts again...

Yes, I expect .... This is my way to reach the amount of 2 BTC and still thus be honest with my investors.
This oportunity is not a secret. The bot/software is.... Right now i have changed the title of the post from "Unique oportunity of investment" to "Oportunity of investment".

Have you one or more suggestions? Thanks

Hey, are you really new or you just made another acc. because you want to scam people?
I had seen many similar offers (most of them turning to scam) and agree with all older members. A newbie, with vision of good profit asking BTC  just turns the SCAM ALARM ON

suggestion: Provide a collateral, and move this topic to LENDING section.

sergmatt (OP)

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 07:19:16 PM

Valid post ..I agree with almost all

Hey, are you really new or you just made another acc. because you want to scam people?
I had seen many similar offers (most of them turning to scam) and agree with all older members. A newbie, with vision of good profit asking BTC  just turns the SCAM ALARM ON
No. I´m not new to the forum. I was senior member until to be scammed. I have selled my old account for a scammer and not have received the payment.
Also , before this I was scammed in a lending operation with another scammer.
It all served me to learn important things about internet transactions and people as well...
Once more I say..this is not s scam scheme.. I do not want to scam anyone.

Collateral and lending is not being  considered because the goal is to form a fund with more than one investor.

wildan88
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1046

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 07:22:58 PM

Newbie member asking for Bitcoin and offering extremely high returns on your money..  Obvious scam, don't risk it!

thanks for the advice, sometimes newbie often be fooled, including me

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
sergmatt (OP)

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 07:26:03 PM

I will give you 2 BTC in exchange of the software. Keep the money in an Escrow account until the validity of claims is confirmed. You send me a copy of the autobot which I run on a demo account with more than 2 BTC for 1 week to see what are the returns. If it makes money, you get 2 BTC to double every week from the escrow. This way you dont need any investors.

Sounds good ehh?

The worst post until now
The software/bot is a secret, private and proprietary. It will not be sended to you for any price (with escrow or not). By the way , i did not know there is demo accounts in exchanges...
sergmatt (OP)

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 07:32:24 PM

thanks for the advice, sometimes newbie often be fooled, including me

The advice is valid.
But The post is not to scam anyone. Newbies and Seniors are welcome and invited to invest and in consequence should start to enjoy the profits soon
kittucrypt

Ok Check!

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 07:32:47 PM

Sounds good ehh?

The worst post until now
The software/bot is a secret, private and proprietary. It will not be sended to you for any price (wit escrow or not). By the way , i did not know there is demo accounts in exchanges...

Your response is as expected. Your reason to come here is not to raise 2 BTC but to scam people. You have already mentioned that it can turn into a loss. You are simply running a PONZI. People will still invest in you. But it will blow up sooner than later.

MARK MY WORDS HERE! STAY AWAY INVESTORS!

kittucrypt

Ok Check!

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 07:36:05 PM

Btw...here are others like you who tried and failed to garner any money...You might as well nto waste your time:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=680686.0

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=750245.msg8469380#msg8469380

Wusolini
Legendary

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 07:48:18 PM

No. I´m not new to the forum. I was senior member until to be scammed. I have selled my old account for a scammer and not have received the payment.
It all served me to learn important things about internet transactions and people as well...

Collateral and lending is not being  considered because the goal is to form a fund with more than one investor.

How about to provide us your old account name?

sergmatt (OP)

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 07:50:36 PM
Last edit: September 11, 2014, 08:19:00 PM by sergmatt

Your response is as expected. Your reason to come here is not to raise 2 BTC but to scam people.

Not true. my reason to be here is to raise 2 BTC.

You have already mentioned that it can turn into a loss. You are simply running a PONZI.

It can turn into a loss due reasons others than my eventual scam. As I mentioned the scam may comes from:
- a fail in the robot. I know any software may fail altough I don't believe in this in this case.
- a scam from the exchanges . Running away or shutting down the exchange.

People will still invest in you. But it will blow up sooner than later.

I hope some people invest. Specially until reach 2 BTC. But if it occurs I will feed the post while having success.
There is a risk as I explained. But I hope people will not blow up as you say.

MARK MY WORDS HERE! STAY AWAY INVESTORS!
If I could I would delete this last words... you are keeping away newbies and removing from them the oportunity of to be part of the group and of to enjoy nice profits. The non-newbies will read the thread and make their own conclusions about scam and about to invest themselves

sergmatt (OP)

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 08:04:29 PM

No.Its is not important anymore. Neither my old account neither the account of the scammer.
That happening served to me to learn something about scammers and collateral (out of escrow) transactions.
I´m not a scammer. And not all other people are scammers. When two non-scammers transact between each other is not needed to have a escrow and the transaction or the business may be well suceeded for both.
Wusolini
Legendary

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 08:20:28 PM

No.Its is not important anymore. Neither my old account neither the account of the scammer.
That happening served to me to learn something about scammers and collateral (out of escrow) transactions.
I´m not a scammer. And not all other people are scammers. When two non-scammers transact between each other is not needed to have a escrow and the transaction or the business may be well suceeded for both.

It is important as it can increase your trust which is quite essential for your offer but OK, enough for me I'll quit here ... not wishing you good luck
btw, I also hope nobody will invest.

mentally1111

Activity: 13

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 08:30:21 PM

Hello All....!!

I´m offering here a unique opportunity to participate in a money fund that is highly profitable. (more than 100% in a week)
The profits are generated by a private autotrade exchange bot that really works.

Any person interested in participate should send your part to the following address:

The Profits that will be acquired will be shared proportionally between the shareholders.

More information about the progress of the fund will be posted here in this post

Important information:
- Possible ShareHolders or people interested in know more may send me private messages or post here in the thread
- The autotrade bot is private and secret. Does not insist to know more information about it.
- Online investments are risky and always there is a possibilitie to loose your capital
- I´m newbie in this forum only with this newly created account.
- The funds needs to reach the initial amount of 2BTC to start making the profits with the autotrade bot.
- I´m not revelaing my true identity and I do not want true identity of the investors. This fund is to be private and anonymous. The investors and me will just enjoy the profits that fund may earn.

Thanks for read and I hope we may have many investors(shareholders) soon.

This seems really shady. Does anyone have experience with this guy?
sergmatt (OP)

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 08:38:25 PM
Last edit: September 11, 2014, 08:51:34 PM by sergmatt

It is important as it can increase your trust which is quite essential for your offer but OK, enough for me I'll quit here ... not wishing you good luck
btw, I also hope nobody will invest.

Sorry for any "hard" word I may have wrote.  But, you dont need to hope nobody will invest. Including , you are welcome to invest for yourself.
You are right about reputation. But i really would like that the group be  formed as fast as possible. As soon this happen I will provide the robot to run and I will keep all members of the group informed. This is to be a private group of not so many investors.
sergmatt (OP)

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 08:46:39 PM
Last edit: September 11, 2014, 09:05:53 PM by sergmatt

This seems really shady. Does anyone have experience with this guy?

I think the world is more shady than the oportunity I´m offering. But your comment makes me think about.
Offer is still available. Deposits should be send to the above address.
Moderate risk appetite persons may start investing small amount. The profits rate are compensatory.
sergmatt (OP)

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 05:41:40 PM

Nobody interested in invest???

Address is : 14mtDsGNj3DSGPqNWi3Hi5JzA795dctNyv

Keep your investment in a suitable amount for you.....

Any investments made will be update here or in other cases I may keep private communication with the investors

As the fund reach the amount of 2 BTC I will start the robot.

Thanks for all

waterpile

Activity: 602

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 10:42:41 PM

Sorry people don't invest in this shady schemes. You must show more facts and infos
SgtMoth

Activity: 910
Merit: 1004

buy silver!

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 10:49:36 PM

I smell scam....
kittucrypt

Ok Check!

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 01:35:15 PM

This thread is going to go into my signature. As a way to warn newbies of potential high income scams.

sergmatt (OP)

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 04:33:00 PM

Sorry people don't invest in this shady schemes. You must show more facts and infos

Thanks for the sorry. It really looks like a advice or a warning to me. somthing like to not waste my time here.

The robot will not showed here. its secret. It is really high profitable and I think that people do not invest or even do not interest themselves in invest does not deserves to tke part in the profits.

Unfortunately... it is not so easy asI would like..... but for sure i was not looking to scam anyone
romano1

Activity: 336

have fun

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 04:40:38 PM

Never
its like this 1 2 3 gone

ha ha ha

why someone will send big money to a totally newbie user?
it was possible if some top members create such fund
sergmatt (OP)

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 04:41:29 PM

I smell scam....

I dont know what to say to you....
sergmatt (OP)

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 04:43:22 PM

This thread is going to go into my signature. As a way to warn newbies of potential high income scams.

as potential scam it is valid interpretation.. but I have said already this is not thread to scam anyone... At contrary, it is to form a fund to earn together wit the investors...
sergmatt (OP)

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 04:47:04 PM

Never
its like this 1 2 3 gone

ha ha ha

Lets go by parts again...

Never
its like this 1 2 3 gone

ha ha ha
Not 1 2 3 gone... Not funny (hahaha)...
This is not thread to scam anyone

Because they may want to earn profits over their own money in high rate return ....
And 2 BTC , in total, is not really big money.

Top users are welcome to invest and help me raise the amount of the fund.
They will enjoy their own profits when the robot start.
SgtMoth

buy silver!

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 08:50:57 PM

...security fraud?  Im not sure on the correct term, but if I was to offer this where I lived.  Im pretty sure I would be breaking the law.  Did you register this as a security with your government?  You are claiming to be raising monies?  If Im wrong, someone please correct me!
SgtMoth

buy silver!

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 08:52:29 PM

http://www.coindesk.com/bitcoin-ponzi-scheme-perpetrator-fined-40-million/
sergmatt (OP)

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 01:07:13 AM

...security fraud?  Im not sure on the correct term, but if I was to offer this where I lived.  Im pretty sure I would be breaking the law.  Did you register this as a security with your government?  You are claiming to be raising monies?  If Im wrong, someone please correct me!

Finally. Again in the thread someone have posted something interesting...

Answering your question:
-  No, I have not registered a security with my government. This wll be done in another time only if the fund grows a lot to justificate this registration...
- Yes, I am claiming to raise money... but the amount is only 2 BTC (around $750 and $900)..it is not a huge amount. After this is reached the fund will start to grows and at any time it may justificate registration at or explanations to the government... But not now with at this initial stage and with this small amount

sergmatt (OP)

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 01:15:32 AM

Well.  It is not my intention and even not my goal.
Really, Im offering very high return rate...but this is due the use of the robot

Im not the man who will fraud the persons which  invest in my group... and I really do not intend to go to a court....

Persons (investors) interest  in take part in the group just send BTCs to :

and send private message to me to inform your deposit.

kingscrown

Activity: 672

http://fuk.io - check it out!

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2014, 01:57:18 AM

this cant end good.

but i will give you a Chance to get clients if you are not a liar. here is how it works:

1. you take your own money to host this
2. you inveitme me for teamviewer session so i can see the bot actually trading and doing things
3. we wait 5 days so your 2BTC gets you 4BTC
4. you show me trought teamviewer that actually exchanges now have 4BTC total
5. you send me 0,5BTC as a proof it [that i take as my fee] was made from air and took you just 5 days
6. i leave here a testimonial and give you a bit of my green trust reputation.

this has to go like this and is not negotiable.

jmintuck

Activity: 142
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 02:58:03 AM

sorry for laughing, but until I know more, MUCH more about this I will pass and thank you for the tea.
sergmatt (OP)

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 12:03:55 PM

sorry for laughing, but until I know more, MUCH more about this I will pass and thank you for the tea.

I have not understood....
sergmatt (OP)

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 12:05:02 PM

this cant end good.

but i will give you a Chance to get clients if you are not a liar. here is how it works:

2. you inveitme me for teamviewer session so i can see the bot actually trading and doing things
5. you send me 0,5BTC as a proof it [that i take as my fee] was made from air and took you just 5 days

Denied
a1choi

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 12:50:32 AM

this cant end good.

Denied

then investments denied is what you're saying.
sergmatt (OP)

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 01:21:28 PM
Last edit: September 21, 2014, 02:01:48 PM by sergmatt

this cant end good.

Denied

then investments denied is what you're saying.

No . What i am saying is that your purpose is denied. I want not give you teamviewer access to my computer and even I don not want all the investors having access to my computer to see what the robot does. The robot is secret and I do not want show it trading for anyone.

Also, about send you 0.5 BTC as a proof. I almost would not to comment.  But, only to inform readers in this tread I will do.

Beyond send 0.5BTC does not not represents a proof of nothing it would go completely against the purpose of the fund. Nobody in the group will be more beneficed than other. It means that all persons that invest will receive their profits at the 60%/week rate proportionaly to the amount they have invested.
Your attempt to help me with reputation to the readers in the forum really does not reserves 0.5 BTC in prejudice of the group's money.

This is not a scam thread and I intend to be honest. What I want is to receive the investments, earn money and return it with the profits for the investors. And be warned that i'm not only taking investments from bitcointalk community.

Investments from you or any person people are still being accepted.

People interested in make a investment:
- Send BTCs to 14mtDsGNj3DSGPqNWi3Hi5JzA795dctNyv plus a private message me informing.
- Profits will be paid at a variable weekly rate of around 60%/week rate after the fund reach the amount of 2 BTC.

Thanks
a1choi

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 10:57:38 PM

what you can do is show your transactions of the deposits and your payouts. thats a start to showing some results.  then people start to believe in you. altho its still not much evidence and most smart investors still will not invest
Minnlo

Activity: 868

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 11:08:52 PM

As others already told you, no one will believe in your story unless you give us a lot more information.
If you can't do that, I suggest you to re-think about the whole idea of getting investment here.

coinnewbit

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 02:29:22 AM

This is so shady.

Either it is a Ponzi scheme or worse it is just down right scam
Shogen
Legendary

Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 02:56:57 AM

- Profits will be paid at a variable weekly rate of around 60%/week rate after the fund reach the amount of 2 BTC.

Seriously, 60% a week?
So with reinvesting the weekly profits, you can turn $1 to $41,137,613,933 (=1.6^52) in a year with your trading bot?

I highly doubt that...

waterpile

Activity: 602

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 05:40:33 AM

after a month its ROI? money is magically appearing out of air lol
sergmatt (OP)

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 10:33:26 AM
Last edit: September 22, 2014, 03:35:44 PM by sergmatt

Well... at least 3 Full members and 2 Senior members have posted...

Lets go by parts:

what you can do is show your transactions of the deposits and your payouts. thats a start to showing some results.  then people start to believe in you. altho its still not much evidence and most smart investors still will not invest

Yes. thanks for advice. But I will still not show transactions, deposits and payouts. From you own post have rised, why should I post transactions of deposits and payouts here if still thus is not much evidence? I agree that is not much evidence since any transaction report may be falsified. I want some people believe in me in order to start make investments and to allow me reach my own goal. The consequence will be a group that will enjoy the same profits that i will.

As others already told you, no one will believe in your story unless you give us a lot more information.
If you can't do that, I suggest you to re-think about the whole idea of getting investment here.

Hard post to disprove..but maybe you are right.....
I still do not want show more information about the trades and the payouts...
For while and for the sake to keep all the engine secret and invisible to all I will not post nothing about it here. I just want some people investing in a risky investment with a possibilitie to have high rate of returns. because this only people who may lose(or risk) their money are encouraged to invest.

This is so shady.

Either it is a Ponzi scheme or worse it is just down right scam

Unfortunately you are right: Shady. Like not transparent or not good at all.
But you are wrong:  Not ponzi neither scam.

Seriously, 60% a week?
So with reinvesting the weekly profits, you can turn $1 to $41,137,613,933 (=1.6^52) in a year with your trading bot?

Yes. Interesting post from you.  Yes, it is serious. And your calculation is right also. Except for one point already mentioned in one of the previous posts in this thread: While is possible to keep this rate of profits in a low to medium volume, is not easy or possible to keep this rate working with high volumes.  But i'm still considering the starting 2 BTC as low volume.

after a month its ROI? money is magically appearing out of air lol

After a month a very high ROI (1.6 ^4) = 655%.
Money does not appears magically.
a1choi

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 02:58:18 PM

i would say at the very least is to give us a report of your daily/weekly results from your current operations. assuming you're doing this with whatever personal BTC stash you have

Yes this can be falsified. but you can't clearly be expecting anyone to invest without ANY evidence, false or otherwise.
sergmatt (OP)

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 03:29:45 PM

i would say at the very least is to give us a report of your daily/weekly results from your current operations. assuming you're doing this with whatever personal BTC stash you have

Yes this can be falsified. but you can't clearly be expecting anyone to invest without ANY evidence, false or otherwise.

Yes, you are right. I´m rethinking all the full operation....I was simpe expecting some people have interest in high rate return and leftovers to risk to lose
Still thus, I really do not want provide this type of information about the robot due the sake of confidentiality. If things change or I change my mind I will post evidences here..

Thanks for the advice
Joecker

Activity: 48

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 03:41:45 PM

I have read the title of this thread, nothing more. I just hope few will read my signature.
sergmatt (OP)

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 03:46:14 PM

I have read the title of this thread, nothing more. I just hope few will read my signature.

well... this is a forum... Smiley
Joecker

Activity: 48

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 03:48:16 PM

I was just joking.

It looks ok and legit. I am investing 1'000 BTC.
kittucrypt

Ok Check!

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 01:22:29 PM

Asking Random strangers to put money in your "Black Box" trading bot without any realistic auditable performance is a sure shot path to scamming people. You have tried so hard to scam people here, but people have become smarter with such investments.

If your bot really made that much money, you could have easily borrowed 2 BTC worth of money from your friends and family and paid them back in two weeks, instead of begging on the forum so that some people invest in your SCAM.

INVEST ONLY TO LOOSE MONEY. THIS WILL FALL APART. YOU WILL LOOSE ALL YOUR CAPITAL IF YOU INVEST IN THIS.

Shogen
Legendary

Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 05:43:03 PM

Seriously, 60% a week?

Yes. Interesting post from you.  Yes, it is serious. And your calculation is right also. Except for one point already mentioned in one of the previous posts in this thread: While is possible to keep this rate of profits in a low to medium volume, is not easy or possible to keep this rate working with high volumes.  But i'm still considering the starting 2 BTC as low volume.

So how long have you tested with your trading bot to make sure you can actually achieve 60% weekly profit?

Also, you have already spent 2 weeks here trying to get 2 BTC investment, why don't you just multiply your own personal money?
In order to reach the 2BTC goal ($780 now), it would only take you 8 weeks with a initial $20, or a month with a initial $100.

sergmatt (OP)

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 08:18:11 PM

Asking Random strangers to put money in your "Black Box" trading bot without any realistic auditable performance is a sure shot path to scamming people. You have tried so hard to scam people here, but people have become smarter with such investments.

If your bot really made that much money, you could have easily borrowed 2 BTC worth of money from your friends and family and paid them back in two weeks, instead of begging on the forum so that some people invest in your SCAM.

INVEST ONLY TO LOOSE MONEY. THIS WILL FALL APART. YOU WILL LOOSE ALL YOUR CAPITAL IF YOU INVEST IN THIS.

You are being excessivelly severe....

Asking Random strangers to put money in your "Black Box" trading bot without any realistic auditable performance is a sure shot path to scamming people.
Not true. Is a case of "need" or "no other alternative at the moment". More than a short path to scam anyone it is a "sometimes" humilhating, frustating and tiring task that at last has the merit to place my perseverance at prove and also makes me learn  a lot ...

You have tried so hard to scam people here, but people have become smarter with such investments.

Absolutely not true.

You are right about the calculus, but the borrowing is not so easy as may seems or as it should be. Agree about the begging , is  very tiring, distimulating and sometimes causes depression. More ironic this situation is because if i had 2 BTc of my own I even would need to ask for the fund in the forum, and might do that only for "good action" or eventually for friendships....
sergmatt (OP)

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 08:27:53 PM

So how long have you tested with your trading bot to make sure you can actually achieve 60% weekly profit?

Crucial question. I have tested it very few times. but i know it works. It does trades at very short intervals. I do not intend to show nothing about it´s trading activities or information to be audited here. The unique information i may post here is the progress of the fund (investments and trade results) and shareholders if authorized by themselves.

Also, you have already spent 2 weeks here trying to get 2 BTC investment, why don't you just multiply your own personal money?
You are right, and it was tiring. Your answer is:  because I havent 2 BTC of own money.

In order to reach the 2BTC goal ($780 now), it would only take you 8 weeks with a initial $20, or a month with a initial $100.
Your calculus are not exactily right..

CoolRunnings21

Activity: 295

Nenávist má sestru, to je závist.

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 10:54:15 PM

If you can make 60% why not just put up the $800. $800-$900 cant be that hard for someone with a sure thing? I mean if I had an oppurtunity like this I would not beg for 2 btc, I would sell whatever I could to produce the money.

NDotSO / Bourák
sergmatt (OP)

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 10:43:12 AM

If you can make 60% why not just put up the $800. $800-$900 cant be that hard for someone with a sure thing? I mean if I had an oppurtunity like this I would not beg for 2 btc, I would sell whatever I could to produce the money.

Interesting question.
1º - At this moment $800-$900  is somewhat hard for me.
2º - It is not a absolute sure thing. It has its possibilities of failure. It has levels of risk. Still thus , Im offering because it has also its possibilities of success and in this case the rate f return is very high as I declared previously.
4º - Many people may have the same oportunity I had. Maybe one of the diferences is that I have found it and it is not so obvious to find.
3º - Begging is really boring and embarassing.

a1choi

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 11:16:56 PM

Interesting question.
1º - At this moment $800-$900  is somewhat hard for me.
2º - It is not a absolute sure thing. It has its possibilities of failure. It has levels of risk. Still thus , Im offering because it has also its possibilities of success and in this case the rate f return is very high as I declared previously.
4º - Many people may have the same oportunity I had. Maybe one of the diferences is that I have found it and it is not so obvious to find.
3º - Begging is really boring and embarassing.

you should be running this with whatever money you have.  $800 might be hard for you, but $80 should not be.  and if so, then $8.  you can still profit. keep it running on a small scale. show it works, then build up trust.  model be damned if it doesnt work for a larger bankroll.
sergmatt (OP)

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 11:41:05 AM

Thanks for the advice....

But, to run this with this high rate return I need to join $800.
sergmatt (OP)

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 11:48:31 AM

Maybe you are all right. Maybe this is not the right place to recruit people to form this fund.

As I told previously this is not to scam anyone. The intention is/was to form a fund that is very profitable due the robot trading activitie.

Anyone who may be still interested may send me BTCs to the designated address. Any investment will be registered and accounted and periodically information about the fund progress will be posted here.

notbatman
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 12:02:45 PM

1. Noobie account.
2. Username contains the name "Matt".
3. Signs his messages "Regards".

What more evidence do you need that this guy is a Gypsy?
sergmatt (OP)

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 12:13:31 PM

1. Noobie account.

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Very funny.....

Lets see it in parts.
1. Noobie account.
Anyone may scam.(noobie or veteran or veteran disguised of noobie)

Please , tell me what means to have the name "matt" in my username and why this is a problem.

I may agree with that.....

Interesting thought
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: