Print  
Author Topic: .  (Read 2407 times)
Wilhelm
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1265

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 08:32:52 PM

How many accounts do you have falllling?

you have no prove. fallllling is one person with his opinion, he makes very wise and informative postings, but now maybe he is gone and will not come back because of rude comments made by the bitcoin bulls

I think maybe you should listen his good advice, and cut your loose before it's too late

Proof:
We are going to build a Venn diagram in our minds.

Take all the posters on bitcointalk, separate them mentally into two groups:
Those who begin all their posts with no capitalization, and those who don't.

Okay, now take the no capitalization group and separate them into two groups:
Those who know how to spell "losses" and "loss" and those who don't.

Alright, now take the group unable to spell particular words and separate them into two groups:
Those who know who fallllling is, despite their relatively low post count and short time on these forums, and those who don't.

Finally, we'll eliminate all of the stragglers (i.e. people who are not fallllling alts) by separating out those who claim fallllling makes informative and wise posts.

You should end up with about 4-6 usernames, of which you are one.

You could have stopped here and reached the same conclusion. Regardless, the logic is appreciated.

I find myself on this forum less and less because of the exponentially decreasing post quality.

I agree, this place really down hill recent. too many bulls making claims of fake recovery

do not buy into a fake recovery!

we are headed for final capitulation. you have been warned since $680

Go cut your looses and while your at it lossen up a bit Tongue

Bitcoin is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get !!
minerpumpkin

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

A pumpkin mines 27 hours a night

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 08:34:21 PM

Buy Bitcoin today or get left behind.

Bitcoin bulls are preparing............

Ha, That's a rather crude extrapolation Cheesy But I still hope youre right that we're about to lift up once again. People taunt Bitcoin for its bubble-cycles... I like them - they tend to bring the price up, after all Smiley

I should have gotten into Bitcoin back in 1992...
Chalkbot
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 08:37:28 PM

you have no prove. fallllling is one person with his opinion, he makes very wise and informative postings, but now maybe he is gone and will not come back because of rude comments made by the bitcoin bulls

I think maybe you should listen his good advice, and cut your loose before it's too late

Proof:

Alright, now take the group unable to spell particular words and separate them into two groups:
Those who know who fallllling is, despite their relatively low post count and short time on these forums, and those who don't.

Finally, we'll eliminate all of the stragglers (i.e. people who are not fallllling alts) by separating out those who claim fallllling makes informative and wise posts.

You could have stopped here and reached the same conclusion. Regardless, the logic is appreciated.

I find myself on this forum less and less because of the exponentially decreasing post quality.

I agree, this place really down hill recent. too many bulls making claims of fake recovery

Haha. Your effort use capitalization and avoid using the words "loss" or "losses" in your reply here are quite telling.
riiiising

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 08:40:02 PM

Haha. Your effort use capitalization and avoid using the words "loss" or "losses" in your reply here are quite telling.

Ha, what do you expect? He's afraid! We will go up to heights no one has seen before! It's inevitable!
Wilhelm
Legendary

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 08:42:09 PM

Ha, what do you expect? He's afraid! We will go up to heights no one has seen before! It's inevitable!

How come I like riiiising better Cheesy

Chalkbot
Legendary

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 08:49:34 PM

oh look it's riiising. you must be a falllling sock puppet account for his bi-polar days. maybe that's why we never see fallling anymore? give up acting falllling, we know it's you.

That's deep man. You are attempting to discredit someone by comparing them to yourself?
Chris_Sabian
Legendary

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 12:19:16 AM

So many trolls around this forum and this thread.

I wonder what happened for them to get out from under the bridge.

*sigh*

Wilhelm
Legendary

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 12:35:24 AM

oh look it's riiising. you must be a falllling sock puppet account for his bi-polar days. maybe that's why we never see fallling anymore? give up acting falllling, we know it's you.

You need help with your schizophrenia, you're attempting to call someone else a bi-polar version of yourself.... Huh

maker88

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 01:33:14 AM

Proof:

if you report his accounts to blitz, he will nuke the account and post, like he just did with mr. mirage.
zimmah
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 01:00:51 PM

that's a very bullish chart, but it seems to be based on very little.

a double rally immediately followed by a mega rally, followed by a bear market of over 6 months?

possible, but what do you base it on?
minerpumpkin

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 02:53:14 PM

A possible outcome, but I believe the chances of us going down into the $350s first is a lot higher than this chart suggest. I don't see why we should begin a serious recovery up now. This isn't the bottom. There's still too much hope priced in at the moment.

InwardContour

Activity: 644
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 02:57:20 PM

Isn't the above chart a bit too optimistic? Cheesy
I believe in bitcoins and I'm holding long term but I think is impossible that we will see again a sudden rise like in 2013.
minerpumpkin

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 02:58:52 PM

Isn't the above chart a bit too optimistic? Cheesy
I believe in bitcoins and I'm holding long term but I think is impossible that we will see again a sudden rise like in 2013.

I also believe it is too optimistic, at least at this point. But on the other other hand: No one saw the increase in 2013 coming, at least not the freaking second one in November. But yeah, I also believe it isn't time for another bubble right now...

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: