Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:31:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Dad slaughters his 5 children....  (Read 991 times)
hackjack (OP)

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 05:03:09 PM

....and drove around with them in garbage bags as they decomposed, then dumped them in the woods.

Police apprehend him without firing a bullet.  Probably because he's a graduate of Ole Miss, and a Southern gentleman. 
http://www.charlotteobserver.com/2014/09/10/5164944/sc-sheriff-we-dont-know-why-father.html

noviapriani

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 05:27:56 PM

....and drove around with them in garbage bags as they decomposed, then dumped them in the woods.

Police apprehend him without firing a bullet.  Probably because he's a graduate of Ole Miss, and a Southern gentleman. 
http://www.charlotteobserver.com/2014/09/10/5164944/sc-sheriff-we-dont-know-why-father.html
It makes me sick to my stomach.............in this case, I would approve of torture before imposing the new and "improved" slow death penalty.

Rigon

Activity: 994
Merit: 441

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 05:33:31 PM

what a tragedy.  He dumped the bodies here in Alabama, in Wilcox county.  He told authorities that he thought the children were plotting to kill him.  Awful.The kids ranged in age from 1 to 8 years old. Their poor mother.  All five of her children. 
spazzdla
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 05:33:55 PM

It makes me sick to my stomach.............in this case, I would approve of torture before imposing the new and "improved" slow death penalty.

THEN we find out the evidence was a lie, it was a cop that did this and we just tortured an innocent man.
zolace

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 06:00:59 PM

what a tragedy.  He dumped the bodies here in Alabama, in Wilcox county.  He told authorities that he thought the children were plotting to kill him.  Awful.The kids ranged in age from 1 to 8 years old. Their poor mother.  All five of her children. 
The poor mother?  She was such an unfit mother, he had full custody.  Wow......must have been a doozie, having an affair with the 19 year old neighbor and neglecting her children.   I'm sorry, but I don't have pity for her, any more than I have pity for the asshole father who killed them.

⚂⚄ Pocket Dice — Real dice experienceProvably Fair
Free BTC Faucet
⚅⚁
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
spazzdla
Legendary

Activity: 1722

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 06:12:51 PM

The poor mother?  She was such an unfit mother, he had full custody.  Wow......must have been a doozie, having an affair with the 19 year old neighbor and neglecting her children.   I'm sorry, but I don't have pity for her, any more than I have pity for the asshole father who killed them.

Damn this story is freaking sad.. Sad
Mr.Bitty

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 06:17:44 PM

I wonder why crystal meth is popular in "the south"?   Now, what the hell is different about "the south"?  Where else in our society is addiction to such destructive drugs prevalent?

Some people should not be allowed to reproduce;  period.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
( DICEBITCO.IN | → BE THE BANK! ←| BEAUTIFUL UI | @Official Thread | @Twitter)
Useli Violent

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 09:05:14 AM

This is unbelievably crazy.

██████████ YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange - Over 350 coins
█████████    <<  ● $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$   >>
██████████    <<  ● Play DICE! Win 1-5 btc just for 5 mins!  >>
Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2014, 09:09:28 AM

I wonder why crystal meth is popular in "the south"?   Now, what the hell is different about "the south"?  Where else in our society is addiction to such destructive drugs prevalent?

Some people should not be allowed to reproduce;  period.

Yeah yeah, everything is the fault of drugs, it can't possibly be the result of a fucked up upbringing or psychological damage so common in America.
medUSA
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1003

--Signature Designs-- http://bit.ly/1Pjbx77

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2014, 09:37:30 AM

This is so sad that I didn't finish reading the article. Five kids, killed! by their own father?
What was going through the kids' mind when it happened?

The poor mother?  She was such an unfit mother, he had full custody....

...I'm sorry, but I don't have pity for her, any more than I have pity for the asshole father who killed them.

How was she unfit as a mother? Even if she was "unfit", doesn't mean she didn't love them and cared for them.
umair127

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 05:09:15 PM

Don't think either of them was exactly a winner.  Killer dad reportedly made $70,000 a year and kept the kids in a trashy trailer.  Just goes to show...something. 

Mr.Bitty

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 05:15:45 PM

Don't think either of them was exactly a winner.  Killer dad reportedly made $70,000 a year and kept the kids in a trashy trailer.  Just goes to show...something. 

So now $70,000 a year with five kids is high living?

When the median household income is $45,000 in South Carolina, then yeah, he could have done better by them.  But then, so could the mother.  These kids were robbed, first of a decent environment to grow up in, with loving parents, and then of their lives, at the hands of their own father.

Nope, I can't feel sorry for either of the parents, and the children are beyond receiving compassion.

sana8410

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 05:18:40 PM

Like showing that well educated people like you and doe that were handed a degree aren't always sane, well educated or good citizens let alone good parents? You would think that with your expertise, self acclaimed of course, you'd be looking at the mental health issue, but of course that would require some compassion for a white guy from the south.

RENT MY SIG FOR A DAY
Mr.Bitty

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 05:26:01 PM

How is this different from Andrea Yates who drowned all five of her children, but was defended by the feminists, who blamed her husband? She was subsequently found by a court to be insane, and is in a treatment facility, not a prison. 
I wonder if the feminists will also go to bat for this guy? Ya think?

Balthazar
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1359

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 07:20:06 PM

Modern treatment approach in the US is basically wrong, they're using neuroleptics without proper supervision over patients. It seems that he forgot to take his drugs at this day. Sad
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 09:07:22 PM

Modern treatment approach in the US is basically wrong, they're using neuroleptics without proper supervision over patients. It seems that he forgot to take his drugs at this day. Sad
+1

This is the most likely explanation for this event. 

Some of these drugs are used to let people out on the street whom in the past would have been locked up as a danger to society.

But then one day the guy/girl forgets to take those meds...

Or the meds may induce psychosis, without it pre existing.  I have a feeling there exists a family of bad outcomes, not a single cause and effect scenario.

Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 09:09:45 PM

How is this different from Andrea Yates who drowned all five of her children, but was defended by the feminists, who blamed her husband? She was subsequently found by a court to be insane, and is in a treatment facility, not a prison. 
I wonder if the feminists will also go to bat for this guy? Ya think?

We'll have to wait and see what does happen.

This is why law exists with the phrase "not guilty by reason of insanity."
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: