Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 05:38:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Extreme lazy  (Read 637 times)
spazzdla (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 05:59:08 PM

So... I have recently moved into an appt with a roommate..  The level of lazy has just dumbfounded me..

I buy mayo in the squeeze bottle.. lasts a cpl weeks tops..  I am thinking W T F.. how is that possible.. I know.. this couldn't possibly work but I'll give it a try, I'll buy mayo in a jar so he has to spread it making it a small bit of effort so he won't use it as often..

It worked flawlessly.... it lasted 3 months... I... I... IT IS TO MUCH EFFORT TO SPREAD THE MAYO SO HE DOES NOT USE IT..

We are going to have to get some devs to make bitcoin for the widly widly widly lazy IMO.
Nabilo

Activity: 628
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 06:43:40 PM

So... I have recently moved into an appt with a roommate..  The level of lazy has just dumbfounded me..

I buy mayo in the squeeze bottle.. lasts a cpl weeks tops..  I am thinking W T F.. how is that possible.. I know.. this couldn't possibly work but I'll give it a try, I'll buy mayo in a jar so he has to spread it making it a small bit of effort so he won't use it as often..

It worked flawlessly.... it lasted 3 months... I... I... IT IS TO MUCH EFFORT TO SPREAD THE MAYO SO HE DOES NOT USE IT..

We are going to have to get some devs to make bitcoin for the widly widly widly lazy IMO.
maybe is something in the air
like here .. H A A R P
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: