Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 09:32:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: DON'T be mislead by wrong forecasts! Recovery to $850 imminent!  (Read 3118 times)
riiiising (OP)

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 09:40:38 PM

Over the previous weeks we have seen false forecasts about Bitcoin's price going down to $300, and subsequently even $0! Don't fallll for those claims, Bitcoin is a useful technology with the inherent value of being a decentralised currency. It would be stupid to believe Bitcoin wasn't going for a new ATH within the next couple of months. This may be your last chance!
I've used state of the art Aroon TA and Donchian channels to predict the future performance of Bitcoin, and my conclusion is irrefutable!!! Be warned!!!

https://i.imgur.com/qr24xAr.png
chairforce1

Activity: 316
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 09:42:04 PM
Last edit: September 11, 2014, 09:57:10 PM by chairforce1

mind blown

Death is nothing to us, since when we are, death has not come, and when death has come, we are not. #yolo

-Epicuru$
malumeze86

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 10:39:08 PM

Over the previous weeks we have seen false forecasts about Bitcoin's price going down to $300, and subsequently even $0! Don't fallll for those claims, Bitcoin is a useful technology with the inherent value of being a decentralised currency. It would be stupid to believe Bitcoin wasn't going for a new ATH within the next couple of months. This may be your last chance!
I've used state of the art Aroon TA and Donchian channels to predict the future performance of Bitcoin, and my conclusion is irrefutable!!! Be warned!!!

I hope your are correct....  :-)

1EaEzvenWz2nXNQxEyQmkHhfSKxpXeRsyD
InwardContour

Activity: 644
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 10:52:02 PM

The downtrend isn't broken yet and it may go lower but I agree that in few weeks there will be several possibilities to recover.
tex99

Activity: 78

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 02:00:11 AM

I've used state of the art Aroon TA and Donchian channels to predict the future performance of Bitcoin, and my conclusion is irrefutable

What are Aroon TA and Donchian channels and can you post a few links to information about them?
Chuckee

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 02:18:55 AM

drop your false hope. bitcoin is going nowhere but down!

Chef Ramsay
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 02:39:30 AM

Feel good charts are feeling good right now. I have a hunch people are scraping up everything they can get their hands on to accumulate as much as possible before the roaring 20s come back. Cool
jaberwock
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1073

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 05:03:28 AM

Hope it is true.

But Bitcoin won't be doomed if we don't reach the moon. Bitcoin is more than its price.

piramida
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1010

Borsche

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 05:27:22 AM

silly thread

i am satoshi
jaberwock
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1073

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 05:35:12 AM

silly thread

Not worse than the fallllllling's ones

Pente

Activity: 528
Merit: 527

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2014, 05:44:37 AM

80% chance that the next bubble won't appear till we are approaching 2016. We are seriously overbought as you can  see from the following chart. About a 50/50 chance that we could even drop below $400 for a few weeks or more. Best scenario for the near future is that we retrace the last few months.

Regardless, I will still continue to HODL. You never know, a couple big whales could show up and push the price back up to near a $1000. The odds of that happening before the end of the year though is less than 10%.

The year 2014 will be known as the year of Bitcoin Fundamentals Growth. Think of this as a good thing. More opportunities for the little guys to get in before Bitcoin does it's final explosion in value. Nobody in the first world will have an excuse for not being rich by the year 2020. I have spread the word to everyone I know. Any of them could scrape up enough money to buy at least one bitcoin. They just chose not to do so. When that time comes and they complain about being poor, I will be able to honestly say that they chosed poverty.

lyth0s
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

World Class Cryptonaire

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 08:36:33 AM

80% chance that the next bubble won't appear till we are approaching 2016. We are seriously overbought as you can  see from the following chart. About a 50/50 chance that we could even drop below $400 for a few weeks or more. Best scenario for the near future is that we retrace the last few months.

Regardless, I will still continue to HODL. You never know, a couple big whales could show up and push the price back up to near a $1000. The odds of that happening before the end of the year though is less than 10%.

The year 2014 will be known as the year of Bitcoin Fundamentals Growth. Think of this as a good thing. More opportunities for the little guys to get in before Bitcoin does it's final explosion in value. Nobody in the first world will have an excuse for not being rich by the year 2020. I have spread the word to everyone I know. Any of them could scrape up enough money to buy at least one bitcoin. They just chose not to do so. When that time comes and they complain about being poor, I will be able to honestly say that they chosed poverty.

Exactly my take on it. I talk about bitcoin with everyone I know and I always suggest to people to buy some before it becomes too expensive to buy whole coins (which I believe will happen for most people during our next "Bitcoin Boom"). They are proactively choosing poverty and refuse to see the use of bitcoin. Long story short, I've told people to buy at $10, $40, $80, $100, $120, some did and are now doing really well. The rest say I was "lucky" each time I suggested a buy or "yeah you took a HUGE risk". When BTC hits $xx,xxx I can't wait to hear what they will say next Tongue

Monero - Truly Anonymous Digital Cash. Bitcoin Reading List 2017
blatchcorn

Activity: 952
Merit: 281

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 08:41:06 AM

Exactly my take on it. I talk about bitcoin with everyone I know and I always suggest to people to buy some before it becomes too expensive to buy whole coins (which I believe will happen for most people during our next "Bitcoin Boom"). They are proactively choosing poverty and refuse to see the use of bitcoin. Long story short, I've told people to buy at $10, $40, $80, $100, $120, some did and are now doing really well. The rest say I was "lucky" each time I suggested a buy or "yeah you took a HUGE risk". When BTC hits $xx,xxx I can't wait to hear what they will say next Tongue
"Bitcoin is a bubble"  Grin
zimmah
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 12:44:25 PM

"Bitcoin is a bubble"  Grin

oh that reminds me:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A7TuFy0fcuw
gigEls

Activity: 66

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 12:55:23 PM

You can get any kind of results with technical analysis. But I sure hope you're right.

chaosknight

Activity: 868

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 02:39:01 PM

Where is faillling when we need him. Its going to crash!!! lol..
Bonam

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 03:13:32 PM

You can draw pretty much any lines you want on a BTC price chart. Seriously. Open up a chart and draw some lines on it any which way! Zero predictive power.
messibtc

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 03:17:53 PM

You can draw pretty much any lines you want on a BTC price chart. Seriously. Open up a chart and draw some lines on it any which way! Zero predictive power.

Hahaha yes everyone here is drawing his own chart predicting whatever they want, bitcoin at the moment is unpredictable.

arbitrage001
Legendary

Activity: 1067

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 03:20:35 PM

Where is faillling when we need him. Its going to crash!!! lol..

Probably same guy with bipolar and dual personality.

Odd of hitting 300 first is higher than odd of hitting 850.
derpinheimer
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 03:24:38 PM

I like how you obliterated the trend line in order to make it look reasonable.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: