Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 10:32:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin T-shirts  (Read 3673 times)
Anwar22

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 01:59:08 PM

Wow, it's very great idea. I think Bitcoin in T-shirt is effective advertisement to bitcoin currency. Bitcoin logo T-shirt will inspire bitcoin user. If we wear bitcoin T-shirt many people see it and they will be eager to know about bitcoin. As a result bitcoin popularity increase.
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yurqali

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 05:52:47 PM

i like it - https://static.tildacdn.com/tild3631-6434-4334-b461-353733666134/noroot.jpg
shushu9977

Activity: 1122

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:53:39 AM
Last edit: January 30, 2018, 04:28:02 PM by shushu9977

I am happy if I buy a bitcoin T-shirt as soon as possible. it is the better idea to spread all over world about btc.

┏━━━━━━━━JOIN TELEGRAM GROUP ━━━━━━━━━┓
▓▓▓▓▓▓ T o o  l K i t z A I - Break the Barrier ▓▓▓▓▓▓
┗━━━━━━━━━━━ T R Y  D E M O ━━━━━━━━━━━┛
Apes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 02:05:32 AM

Nice tshirt would like to get it to bring bitcoin awareness among my friends in my country
very interesting in my t-shirt patterned logo bitcoian, because orwng not yet understand about bitcoin will ask that what motif shirt because I think it is interesting and simple use bitcoin logo. and it's the same as promoting because people will ask the shirt is interesting and bitcoin is what .. we can explain what bitcoin is for all oranf know bitcoin .. if anyone sell it I would love to buy it.
Wyvernn

Activity: 59
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 03:42:53 AM

Bitcoin tshirt store online bitcoin shop with quality of bitcoin clothing . You can order online in amazon
JumPerz09

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 04:35:50 AM

im thinking of sell bitcoin shirts too hahaha thanks man!! hahaha
Cacingkemi

Activity: 1484
Merit: 516

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 04:40:32 AM

I am happy if I buy a bitcoin T-shirt as soon as possible. it's a very nice development for a person who was design his own T-shirt as a Bitcoin T-shirt.I am waiting......   
an interesting idea in my opinion, and if there is any T-shirt with BTC or BTC-related I will order some T-shirts.Because I think indirectly the same can introduce BTC for all people who do not know it and it's good for motifs T-shirt BTC it's interesting to be the center of attention if you see it.I'm sure that way it's very effective to introduce BTC to the whole community and with that way people will ask, it's what patterned shirt or what it means.And that's where we'll explain it well and positively if they're easy understand we are just petrifying them in a good way,because it will help them if they join the BTC.

Angi

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 11:07:05 PM

Im so excited to wear that t shirt it so nice especially the logo but before i buy that t shirt  i want to ask  the company that i can wear the t shirt anywhere  without any restriction especially in my country.
zeaderza

Activity: 896
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 05:22:23 AM

Wow how nice  the logo this is really great i want one😆wearing this t shirt is like an advertising the bitcoin so we can invite people to join bitcoin and  invest..
Exactly! This is really a very good idea and this will really help in making more people aware of this concept of bitcoin. At the very present moment, the only thing which we need is none other than making as many people aware of this concept of bitcoin as we can. This will bring lot of positive results and will in fact help number of people to have a better living. Bitcoin will for sure change their lives.
nightways

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 09:42:07 AM

Nice shirt. Wearing that kind of shirt is one way of advertising bitcoin, and with that for sure bitcoin will be known even to the people not using internet. It's nice to have t-shirt like that.
Yeah this thing will increase the value and the popularity of the bitcoin so the people will know the bitcoin and the increasing value of the bitcoin I know the growth of the bitcoin will increase if we will make the bitcoin more popular and the more people will know the bitcoin so I am very sure the bitcoin will get the more value and this will be the time that the bitcoin will be the popular the expensive currency.
This idea of bitcoin T-shirts seems to be very much interesting. In my opinion, this idea will really help in a significant manner in order to making more number of people aware of this concept of bitcoin. This will really help bitcoin in gaining more fame. Other than this, it will also help more number of people to come and invest in bitcoin in order to change their lives in a way they actually want.
ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:08:24 AM

I am happy if I buy a bitcoin T-shirt as soon as possible. it's a very nice development for a person who was design his own T-shirt as a Bitcoin T-shirt.I am waiting......   
I must say that this idea of introducing a bitcoin T-shirt is really a great idea. This will for sure help us in making more number of people aware of what bitcoin actually is. The thing is at the very present moment, only 1% of the population of the entire world actually knows about bitcoin. We need to spread awareness amongst the people so that they can also make more money.
DU18

Activity: 1694
Merit: 268

Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 10:08:07 AM

These T-shirts are really cool and amazing.I saw you made many design of T-shirt.I must say this is really creative idea to spread bitcoin in your City or country.And also the price are cheap so many people will interest to buy those shirts.I really want to buy but it's matter of sorrow that my country has banned bitcoin already so it's not possible for me to weat those T-shirts.But more power to, wish you that your project may succeeded.

nelsledma

Activity: 572
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 02:42:07 PM

Wow how nice  the logo this is really great i want one😆wearing this t shirt is like an advertising the bitcoin so we can invite people to join bitcoin and  invest..
Yeah it is very nice and the decent logo so a lot of the people will wear the bitcoin T shirt and the this is the other way to make the bitcoin more famous and the bitcoin profit will increase with the time it is time but yet it is still increasing if people will not invest in the bitcoin today and they will not take the bitcoin serious they will be repent in the coming time so I want to say it is the time to enjoy the bitcoin profit and to have the profit so use the chance.
If bitcoin is printed in T-shirts I want one because I really love this logo of bitcoin and it is also publicity for bitcoin. People will ask me what is this and I will explain about bitcoin and thus many more people will come to know about bitcoin. By this way all the people in the world will be familiar with bitcoin and the implementation of bitcoin will be more easy throughout the world.
Apes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 06:21:43 PM

Nice tshirt would like to get it to bring bitcoin awareness among my friends in my country
good idea because the shirts can be made as promotions or introduce bitcoin to everyone for the viewer, the most important thing is to make it interesting to be interested in any and will be the subject of the question. what is bitcoin ..
and other than that can be made as a business land so that people who see it interested to buy it, and if there is that sell it I also interested to order it or buy it. the right promotion makes an interesting shirt and if people ask us it's easy enough to invite him to join and explain what a bitcoin is ..
bitzizzix

Activity: 2366
Merit: 448

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:42:15 PM

It's a very nice development for a person to design his own T-shirt, not a expensive price of 20 dollar, but it caught my attention; Why is not Bitcoin paying?
The idea is simple but good quality because by making a bitcoin patterned shirt that is very unique that terpnting make as attractive as possible, because by buying a bitcoin bemotif shirt it is the same as promoting bitcoin to smua people while wearing bitcoin shirts. because if we wear bitcoin-patterned shirts people will ask for the meaning of bitcoin images and there we can explain the meaning of bitcoin shirts with the purpose of what bitcoin is for everyone to know and understand what bitcoin they are interested in their shirts and join the bitcoin.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS

▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
Play now

▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
rosalyn07

Activity: 244
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 07:11:00 PM

Wow good idea, very nice bitcoin design cool logo. I want to wear all of your tshirt, very interesting that tshirt will help other people to invest bitcoin if they see it. You can invite more people and customers.
multic2012

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:38:07 AM

Nice shirt. Wearing that kind of shirt is one way of advertising bitcoin, and with that for sure bitcoin will be known even to the people not using internet. It's nice to have t-shirt like that.
And the Internet has a lot of advertising and discuss bitcoin!Some don't even know what it is)And moreover, it is a plain t-shirt with the emblem!!!Like all the other jerseys of their company with their logos
canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:49:00 AM

Cool idea, and add the very nice design as well . Well done dude, you got my attention. I gonna tell that to all my partner's and friend here in crypto community. I just need to copy your link to promote your design.
Talis

Activity: 74

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 02:17:33 PM

Im so excited to wear that t shirt it so nice especially the logo but before i buy that t shirt  i want to ask  the company that i can wear the t shirt anywhere  without any restriction especially in my country.

T shirts with the Bitcoin logo doesn't break any rules of a specific or any country law I guess. This Bitcoin T-shirts idea is just to make Bitcoin familiar to everyone. Anyway for your satisfaction you may reach to any of your local government official on this.
bitzizzix

Activity: 2366
Merit: 448

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 03:29:25 AM

It's a very nice development for a person to design his own T-shirt, not a expensive price of 20 dollar, but it caught my attention; Why is not Bitcoin paying?
Making bitcoin shirts is a good idea and can be made as an advertisement or promotion to introduce bitcoin to the community, because when we wear bitcoin-patterned shirts will be the center of attention or when people see bitcoin-patterned shirts people will see and will ask what is the meaning of the shirt motif and most importantly for as good as possible the motive of the picture so that people see it and attract attention. if people ask about t-shirts we wear bitcoin we just explain the meaning of bitcoin and its advantages so they understand and join join.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀