Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 06:34:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Overtsock finally taking bitcoin for international sales!  (Read 877 times)
knight22 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000

--------------->¿?

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 03:34:48 AM

Awesome  Cool

http://www.coindesk.com/overstock-launches-bitcoin-100-global-markets/

Overstock officially launched its updated e-commerce checkout system today, a new feature that allows shoppers in 107 new countries to buy products with bitcoin via its international website, O.co.

toleng

Activity: 261
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 04:10:13 AM

This is essentially expanding their market to potential additional bitcoin users who would not otherwise sell/spend their bitcoin. The short term result of thins would likely be that your prices will end up being too low.
counter

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

Time is on our side, yes it is!

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 06:11:57 AM

That is really good news and great timing..  Hope they get a real boost in sales for making the move.  I'm wondering who else has interest in conducting business for Bitcoins and are just waiting to share the great news with community.  We should start a community competition to guess who will be the next major company to accept Bitcoin.  I got a feeling this is going to become the norm in the near future and if I'm even halfway right it will be huge in terms of a Bitcoins value.
techman
Legendary

Activity: 1020
Merit: 1027

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 06:45:07 AM

This is really perfect news and amazing timing for price boost. PayPal good news, Apple news and now Overstock news. They will pump bitcoin price like skyrocket in short run.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: