Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 06:20:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 152 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] VidioShare| ViDioshare.me Platform | Stage 3 Coming! | UPDATE IN 72 HRS!!!  (Read 250084 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
johncarpe64

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 07:02:29 AM

with the new information seems like a very strong project with the release it will remove the disbelief

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
AllCoinedUp

Activity: 201
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 07:38:47 AM

with the new information seems like a very strong project with the release it will remove the disbelief

Id agree. And the people need an alternative to the youtube!

alanswami

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 07:40:45 AM

Indian (Hindi) Translation : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=817080

ThankQ
johncarpe64

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 08:13:58 AM

yes ad revenue is decreasing on youtube also there is no incentives for typical users only ones that are affiliated with alt programmes so it could be a niche
itsAj

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 10:54:20 AM

yes ad revenue is decreasing on youtube also there is no incentives for typical users only ones that are affiliated with alt programmes so it could be a niche

Or it could compete with major sites like youtube directly.
constary

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 02:22:38 PM

What is your target btc valuation on launch?

I can't predict the market price, that's one of the reasons the ICO price will be determined at the end of the presale.
But you can get the all btc from ICO,you will be a  only winner in this game if you dont make a cap ,just like craigscoins .why invest your coin?
coinking
Legendary

Activity: 927
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 02:48:04 PM

I'm curious about content rights.. who owns content I upload and share?

.TeleX  AI.
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄████████████████▄
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
▀████████████████▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀
Store
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄████████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀█████
████████████░░░░░█████
███████▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀██████
███████░░░░░██▄▄▄▄▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄██░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░██████▀███████
████████████▀░░░░░░░▀█████
███████████░░░░░░░░░▄█████
████████▀████████▄██████
█████▀░░░░░░░▀████████
████▄░░░░░░░░░██████
▀████▄███████████▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀
Send/Receive
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄████░███████████▄
██████░███░█████████
███████░███░██████████
███████░░░██░███████░███
████████░░░█░░░██░███░████
████████░░░█░░░██░███░████
█████░██░░░██░██░░░█░░░███
█████░██░░░██░███░██░░░███
█████░██░░░██░███░██░░░███
███░░░██░███████░███░███
██░░░██░███████░██████
█░░░████████████████
░░░██████████████▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀
Trade
VidioShare (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 06:24:56 PM

VidioShare web wallet provide very high levels of security using launchkey to authenticate and authorize requests.

https://wallet.vidioshare.com

Download the LaunchKey to get started
https://launchkey.com/app/guide
VidioShare (OP)

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 06:30:48 PM

Lauchkey is one of the security highlights of VidioShare platform, you don't need to provide any email and password to register for an account. Vidio wallet will be embedded into user profile, so that users can send tokens to each other safely, securely and instantly.

This has a lot of potentials it can be used for tipping, trading and storing coins.
nhrf3

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 06:41:02 PM

I can't predict the market price, that's one of the reasons the ICO price will be determined at the end of the presale.

I'm very interested in this coin, but why not set a price in satoshi's then let a bidding war commence? Let the market decide the price coin's price. But I guess that goes against virtually every single coin's launch. However, something as solid as this would surely attract some competitive bidding, but we'll likely see sells under whatever IPO price you guys decide.

VidioShare (OP)

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 07:02:40 PM

I'm very interested in this coin, but why not set a price in satoshi's then let a bidding war commence? Let the market decide the price coin's price. But I guess that goes against virtually every single coin's launch. However, something as solid as this would surely attract some competitive bidding, but we'll likely see sells under whatever IPO price you guys decide.

I have submitted a request to Richie about reducing the sell order to reflect a new cap.
VidioShare (OP)

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 07:17:24 PM

Lauchkey is one of the security highlights of VidioShare platform, you don't need to provide any email and password to register for an account. Vidio wallet will be embedded into user profile, so that users can send tokens to each other safely, securely and instantly.

This has a lot of potentials it can be used for tipping, trading and storing coins.

All what i need is the launchkey to access my account ?

Yes, vidioshare doesn't save your email/password.
VidioShare (OP)

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 07:18:56 PM

I have submitted a request to Richie about reducing the sell order to reflect a new cap.

what's the new ico cap?

I can't disclose now until Bittrex agrees
LetMeKnow

Activity: 90

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 09:34:59 PM

what's the new ico cap?

I can't disclose now until Bittrex agrees

This looks like a great project that could really make some impact. But i have to say you gave us very little info on how the sistem will work. Especially about who will control website, store data and so on.

Besides that i think you should have started this more "profesionally" meaning you should already have a team for this project. There will probably be a lot of hard work and effort to make a really good userfriendly experience.

Also 300BTC isnt really enough money for more that a year of developing/designing/building such a major project. Your goal should be more that 1000BTC. It doesnt matter if the ROI isnt that good for investors what matters is that with more than 1000BTC you could develop something that could compete with some big pages like youtube sometime in future.

Otherwise this idea is brilliant and i hope you succeed!
VidioShare (OP)

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 03:04:49 AM

All content created by the users on the VidioShare system will be completely owned by them. VidioShare does not own any content provided by the users on the site this includes all media and even comments/blogs created by the users. Many other multimedia sites do not do this but we want to create a safe environment for users content. Again users own their own content 100%.
itsAj

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 06:21:57 AM

All content created by the users on the VidioShare system will be completely owned by them. VidioShare does not own any content provided by the users on the site this includes all media and even comments/blogs created by the users. Many other multimedia sites do not do this but we want to create a safe environment for users content. Again users own their own content 100%.

Thanks for this update. This gives a huge advantage over other sites that can own your content.
LetMeKnow

Activity: 90

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 10:09:47 AM

Ok, a have a few questions.

Where will uploaded content be stored? On my disk, website server,...?
Also, initial distribution of 20mil – does that mean there will be more coins minted besides 30% interest rate?
Do you have more depth financial structure plan of system that encourages people using VidioShare? Maybe in a simple way - not eveyone wants to deal with exchanges and all Crypto stuff? As i understand emphasis here is anonymity and safety.
snappa4ever

Activity: 374

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 11:54:28 AM

Protecting users content is a prime thing to do. Many other sites do not have this feature it also goes with the freedom the crypto community is trying to achieve.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
RISE
erwin45

Activity: 70

★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 12:11:26 PM

Grin i love the launchkey feature btw

VidioShare (OP)

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 07:42:58 PM

Grin i love the launchkey feature btw

VidioShare will be the complete solution for Video/Music/Photo Sharing.
Thanks
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 152 »
  Print  

Jump to: