Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:45:35 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 152 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] VidioShare| ViDioshare.me Platform | Stage 3 Coming! | UPDATE IN 72 HRS!!!  (Read 250088 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Rayban34

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 03:07:54 PM

Shocked Hi Susan  Shocked

Hello VidioShare community, my name is Susan and I will be working as the Community Manager and VidioShare representative. I will be answering questions from community members and providing updates about behind the scenes development while building and supporting the VidioShare community at the same time. Thanks everyone and I look forward to working and talking with all of you. ~Susan

hai susan  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Hello!

Hello VidioShare community, my name is Susan and I will be working as the Community Manager and VidioShare representative. I will be answering questions from community members and providing updates about behind the scenes development while building and supporting the VidioShare community at the same time. Thanks everyone and I look forward to working and talking with all of you. ~Susan

When will the market open?

As soon as possible. The dev is in constant contact with BIttrex I will give you an update as soon as there is news.

Nice to have you here Susan  Grin

Thank you!

Perhaps i've missed it but let my ask this. the stakes will be turned into VDO coins on bittrex platform, so in order to be rewarded by POS one must transfer it's funds from his bittrex account to the wallet soon to be released. or will we be asked to download the wallet and provide an address for the share to be sent to??

Once the tokens are converted to coins you can them remove them from Bittrex and start staking/trading.

Nice to meet you , Susan.

Nice to meet you as well Smiley

Hi Susan!

Really interested in your concept; my question is an entirely different one from getting excited over the price capability of your coin.

When do you plan to have your website up and running? I want to use it! Smiley

when is actual release?

Within 2 weeks is the time alotted for the beta platform.

Thanks!

Thank you!

Much appreciated Smiley
VidioShare (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 03:09:29 PM
Last edit: October 17, 2014, 06:24:09 PM by VidioShare

Shocked Hi Susan  Shocked

hai susan  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Hello!

When will the market open?

As soon as possible. The dev is in constant contact with BIttrex I will give you an update as soon as there is news.

Nice to have you here Susan  Grin

Thank you!

Perhaps i've missed it but let my ask this. the stakes will be turned into VDO coins on bittrex platform, so in order to be rewarded by POS one must transfer it's funds from his bittrex account to the wallet soon to be released. or will we be asked to download the wallet and provide an address for the share to be sent to??

Once the tokens are converted to coins you can them remove them from Bittrex and start staking/trading.

Nice to meet you , Susan.

Nice to meet you as well Smiley

Hi Susan!

Really interested in your concept; my question is an entirely different one from getting excited over the price capability of your coin.

When do you plan to have your website up and running? I want to use it! Smiley

when is actual release?

Within 2 weeks is the time alotted for the beta platform.

Thanks!

Thank you!

Much appreciated Smiley

You are welcome.

~Susan
VidioShare (OP)

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 03:12:25 PM
Last edit: October 17, 2014, 06:24:25 PM by VidioShare

VidioShare is not accepting anymore bounties for translations. If you have unpaid bounties please contact the twitter account or pm this account. The developer will handle it as soon as possible. I am sorry for delays. Developer is working on getting the market established on Bittrex as soon as possible for the community. Thanks everyone for the nice words! ~Susan
klopper

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 03:24:33 PM

Okay good Susan....why your team still haven't got a twitter???

They are on Twitter: @vidioshare
dogetime

Activity: 257
Merit: 250

BUY BUY CELL CELL

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 03:27:41 PM

Keep up the work engaging with the community, it's very important.
Everything is looking good though, looking forward to the market opening  Smiley

Pump and dump philosophy
BTC: 1EZnwK5H5nRV2Tm4qToPg4Gb56eu35YoUC
hala

Activity: 546

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 03:33:02 PM

VidioShare is not accepting anymore bounties for translations. If you have unpaid bounties please contact the twitter account or pm this account. The developer will handle it as soon as possible. I am sorry for delays. Developer is working on getting the market established on Bittrex as soon as possible for the community. Thanks everyone for the nice words!

PM sent.

looking forward to the wallet and the open trade .   Wink
Timeline
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

TokenHouse decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 04:45:01 PM

Was all the 20 million coins sold in the ICO? what was price per coin in satoshis?

ReDPoiSoN

Activity: 686

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 04:47:34 PM

Was all the 20 million coins sold in the ICO? what was price per coin in satoshis?

Can someone tell me the cost per this coin?

Ipo closed with 1241 sats per coin
Cryptock

Activity: 1792
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 05:09:13 PM

what matters now is the opening price on bittrex

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Koontas

Activity: 784
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 05:12:52 PM

You misspelled "Video"....just an fyi...   Roll Eyes

Don't trust any exchange!
doremi

Activity: 654

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 05:40:16 PM

you are so ...........cute.....fyi ::Roll Eyes
Cryptock

Activity: 1792
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 05:51:56 PM

How do you pronounce Vdo and Vidio

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
xxxgoodgirls
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 06:17:31 PM

When the will the ICO end?

In summary, the Intel Management Engine and its applications are a backdoor with total access to and control over the rest of the PC. The ME is a threat to freedom, security, and privacy, and the libreboot project strongly recommends avoiding it entirely. Since recent versions of it can’t be removed, this means avoiding all recent generations of Intel hardware. details https://libreboot.org/faq.html#intelme --- https://tehnoetic.com/laptops --- https://store.vikings.net/x200-ryf-certfied
ReDPoiSoN

Activity: 686

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 06:24:43 PM

Already closed..
VidioShare (OP)

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 06:25:03 PM

The ICO has already ended. ~Susan
xxxgoodgirls
Legendary

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 06:26:24 PM

Oh thank you. Is there a chance for those who missed the ICO?

In summary, the Intel Management Engine and its applications are a backdoor with total access to and control over the rest of the PC. The ME is a threat to freedom, security, and privacy, and the libreboot project strongly recommends avoiding it entirely. Since recent versions of it can’t be removed, this means avoiding all recent generations of Intel hardware. details https://libreboot.org/faq.html#intelme --- https://tehnoetic.com/laptops --- https://store.vikings.net/x200-ryf-certfied
mumak

Activity: 224

here for a while

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 06:27:41 PM

Yes! Buy at Trex when the market starts.

I ♥ Crypto!
xxxgoodgirls
Legendary

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 06:37:16 PM

When?

Cryptour

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 06:42:26 PM

Top volume coins on Bittrex are commodity currencies what set VDO apart?  What can you buy with VDO?  Answer that questions before selling your coins.
Cryptour

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 06:44:45 PM

When?

Trading starts 2 days
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 152 »
  Print  

Jump to: