Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:44:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need Bitcoin, Tech and Gaming Writers  (Read 3161 times)
lyth0s (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

World Class Cryptonaire

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 08:45:21 AM
Last edit: September 13, 2014, 05:08:23 AM by lyth0s

Hello,

We are looking for some article writers for http://www.geekcipher.com/ . Most of the news is bitcoin related, but we are also adding technology and gaming articles or anything else that would be interesting. Depending on article quality we are looking to start payouts at $5 per article and it can increase from there if they attract decent attention.

If you are interested please post below with an idea for an article that you'd like to write about. If I approve the article then go ahead and write it, PM it to me and then I will review it. If the quality is good enough (native English is a bare minimum) then I will send the $5+ in bitcoins and we can adjust your payouts based on performance.

IE if you write good articles that are well thought out etc then your base pay would increase and there is absolutely no cap on how much each article can make. IE if your article gets 300,000 views you will be getting paid 100's or 1000's of dollars for that article.

Thanks!

Monero - Truly Anonymous Digital Cash. Bitcoin Reading List 2017

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cookmac

Activity: 152
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 09:05:03 AM

Native English articles writers charge much more than $5/article... If anyone writes at that price the quality cannot be good since the current market price is up to $20 quite easily if you're decent. Maybe include a word count and offer snippet articles for that price?
DarkHyudrA
Legendary

Activity: 1386

English <-> Portuguese translations

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 11:06:09 AM

Can you please review your payout rate?
I mean, 5$ per a article means that the article are rather small or with little to no deep search.

English <-> Brazilian Portuguese translations
justscrewit

Activity: 190

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 11:21:50 AM

I'd be willing to write for you, but that rate of $5 is a tad too cheap. You aren't going to get many bites at $5. I personally charge at least $15, but all the way up to $50 depending on word count and deadline needed. If you want $5 articles, I say your best bet is fiverr. Quality is pretty terrible, but you'll at least be getting the price you want.

bloggersjoy

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2014, 12:19:26 PM

I am sending some ideas so please check and PM.
Vortex20000

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

sucker got hacked and screwed --Toad

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2014, 01:49:46 PM

Here's some ideas I could expand upon:

Bitcoin & Altcoins - Some comparisons of the different altcoins against Bitcoin

Bitcoin Into Gaming - Game dev integration support and kickstart

Bitcoin Mining: "Is It Worth It?" - Self-explanatory

If these are interesting, I'll write for $5/1k words or part thereof.

mtwelve
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1009

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2014, 05:45:47 PM

might be interested in writing, freelance or part time. Stories are in my sig, but we'd have to work something out for payment.

HIRE ME FOR SEO, SOCIAL MEDIA, COPYWRITING, AND MORE: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5100134.0
lyth0s (OP)
Legendary

World Class Cryptonaire

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 05:05:32 AM

I sent you a PM.

To everyone else, the base is $5 per article, I'm not specifying a length at this time. Depending on the attention they receive from places like reddit the pay is then increased based on performance.

IE if you write good articles that are well thought out etc then your base pay would increase and there is absolutely no cap on how much each article can make. IE if your article gets 300,000 views you will be getting paid 100's or 1000's of dollars for that article.

forsakenpnut

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 05:34:06 AM

Bitcoin gambling - Can you profit?

Let me know Smiley

Giulio Prisco

Activity: 173
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 07:49:17 AM

I see that the GeekCipher website hasn't been very active recently...

I am afraid 5$ isn't enough for a good, well researched and well written article.
dougg

Activity: 145

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 07:51:30 AM

You need to clarify your payout on views? If it gets 1000 views how much extra $ for example...

lyth0s (OP)
Legendary

World Class Cryptonaire

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 05:48:28 AM

You need to clarify your payout on views? If it gets 1000 views how much extra $ for example...

I won't make that clarification simply because its not difficult to create bots to reload pages through VPN's or proxies. It's essentially minimum of $5 per article + pay per performance. For those who may be interested write an article, promote it if you like and see how the payouts are. If they suck then stop working with me, if the their good/great then well....you continue.

Vortex20000

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2014, 12:02:40 PM

When do you want the three I'm writing by?

justscrewit

Activity: 190

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 01:41:05 AM

I sent you a PM.

To everyone else, the base is $5 per article, I'm not specifying a length at this time. Depending on the attention they receive from places like reddit the pay is then increased based on performance.

Basically what he is trying to tell you all...is to make your own blog! Cause if you get 300,000 views, it could be 100's OR 1000's, depending on the ad revenue! Hell he'll be glad you give you $5+ 20% of what he makes! Use your brains, people. If some guy is asking for unique page views..get them yourself and earn 100% of what you work for. Not some measly wage. Had a look at one of his articles, though. , , , , , , , There are some commas for you since your computer obviously ran out of them. Go to Fiverr. Don't come into a forum asking for quality work and want to pay a sh*t wage.

lyth0s (OP)
Legendary

World Class Cryptonaire

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 06:04:31 AM

When do you want the three I'm writing by?

I sent you a PM Smiley

lyth0s (OP)
Legendary

World Class Cryptonaire

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 06:07:41 AM

I sent you a PM.

Basically what he is trying to tell you all...is to make your own blog! Cause if you get 300,000 views, it could be 100's OR 1000's, depending on the ad revenue! Hell he'll be glad you give you $5+ 20% of what he makes! Use your brains, people. If some guy is asking for unique page views..get them yourself and earn 100% of what you work for. Not some measly wage. Had a look at one of his articles, though. , , , , , , , There are some commas for you since your computer obviously ran out of them. Go to Fiverr. Don't come into a forum asking for quality work and want to pay a sh*t wage.

No need to get upset about it. If you don't like the deal you're always free to do as you wish. By the way, have you ever started a website up? Do you know how to get traffic to your site? How to rank in google/yahoo/bing etc? If you do then you really shouldn't even be reading this post as you clearly would not need to look for work writing for other people.

I'm offering bitcoins in exchange for a service, if the rate is not what you want then move along Tongue

Thekool1s
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1218

Change is in your hands

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 10:13:10 AM

This is a total rip off! You can make your own website for like 6-7 Bucks and use adsense as he is using. 40K Views can generate 100$ worth of revenue from Adsense so 5$ for 100$ yeah right.

Advice don't be too lazy try to write your articles yourself you will probably earn more that way. 5$ is way too less. or atleast give 50% to your writers what are you doing??? Just watching you adsense revenue grow  Grin

Don't join this guys you would be better off making your own website which costs 10$ at max and you can earn 3 figure income easily with google Adsense and other advertising stuff.
Vortex20000

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2014, 12:28:38 PM
Last edit: September 15, 2014, 01:19:41 PM by Vortex20000

Finished first article. Will mail ASAP. Will include address in email.

Sent.

mistercoin
Legendary

Activity: 1042

https://r.honeygain.me/XEDDM2B07C

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2014, 03:58:05 PM

I would love to do this. 5$ per article sounds reasonable for me, as I just want to earn a few bucks anyway.

I can write about -

New gaming reviews

Cryptocoin news

Cryptocoin advice and tutorials

Market tips and trading advice

Top 5/top 10 lists of FOSS and others related to technology and software

Let me know what to do next!

Mistercoin

DiamondCardz
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1112

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2014, 04:35:07 PM

I am very experienced with Article Writing and I write in what is basically perfect English. The amount of errors I make is minimal. You can PM me with pretty much any topic you want written and I will get back to you.

$5/article is too little for me though. If you want quality work I suggest you pay a little more.

BA Computer Science, University of Oxford
Dissertation was about threat modelling on distributed ledgers.
lyth0s (OP)
Legendary

World Class Cryptonaire

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 04:10:46 AM

Sent.

Thank you sir, I sent the bitcoins and will give you another $5 if you can add the extra stuff that I requested Smiley Let me know if you have further article ideas too.

Other stuff that I'd like to add include little bitcoin guides for newbies, such as how to setup an electrum wallet and send/receive coins (with screen shots) or how to setup a multibit wallet (with SS) and send/receive coins, same for blockchain.info etc etc, each of those would be $5 base + revenue and shouldn't take to long to write.

Edit: If the wallet articles are what I consider to be really good, IE any newbie could easily use it and would referr their new friends to it, ill pay $7 base + revenue

lyth0s (OP)
Legendary

World Class Cryptonaire

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 04:13:12 AM

I would love to do this. 5$ per article sounds reasonable for me, as I just want to earn a few bucks anyway.

I can write about -

New gaming reviews

Cryptocoin news

Cryptocoin advice and tutorials

Market tips and trading advice

Top 5/top 10 lists of FOSS and others related to technology and software

Let me know what to do next!

Mistercoin

Mistercoin if you could write an article that reviews Archeage that would be awesome. If you can add lots of screen shots and details, top 5 coolest things that you think the game has etc etc I will pay $15 for that article, please make it a good and well written review though Smiley

Vortex20000

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2014, 04:21:45 AM

Sent.

Thank you sir, I sent the bitcoins and will give you another $5 if you can add the extra stuff that I requested Smiley Let me know if you have further article ideas too.

Other stuff that I'd like to add include little bitcoin guides for newbies, such as how to setup an electrum wallet and send/receive coins (with screen shots) or how to setup a multibit wallet (with SS) and send/receive coins, same for blockchain.info etc etc, each of those would be $5 base + revenue and shouldn't take to long to write.

Edit: If the wallet articles are what I consider to be really good, IE any newbie could easily use it and would referr their new friends to it, ill pay $7 base + revenue
Adding extras.

Bitcoin guide? Why use Electrum? I think for Newbies starting out, Blockchain is best.

I'll do guides for both and explain the pros and cons, anyway. Smiley

Thekool1s
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1218

Change is in your hands

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 04:29:32 AM

I will give this a try. Tell me a topic i am more of a gamer so can do anything on games and tech. How many words? etc give full details i will do this.
counter

Activity: 798

Time is on our side, yes it is!

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 04:36:53 AM

It's an interesting offer that I'll give a try and see how it works.  If anybody has success with this offer I'd like to read a short review of your experience. 
lyth0s (OP)
Legendary

World Class Cryptonaire

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 05:18:29 AM

I am also looking for an article on the top 10 class builds for archeage with links to suggested builds and some combos. The reaper and darkrunner classes MUST be apart of the list. Links to videos of the classes being played would also be nice.

The top 10 must include a a variety of ranged, melee, tank, support and a good 1v1 dueling class. Base pay is $10, $15 if it is really good. I will leave this article open the community to whoever can write it best. You will also earn a commission on revenue.

PM me for the address to email the finished article to or upload the .docx (or google doc) somewhere and PM me the link

ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 08:47:59 AM

I am also looking for an article on the top 10 class builds for archeage with links to suggested builds and some combos. The reaper and darkrunner classes MUST be apart of the list. Links to videos of the classes being played would also be nice.

The top 10 must include a a variety of ranged, melee, tank, support and a good 1v1 dueling class. Base pay is $10, $15 if it is really good. I will leave this article open the community to whoever can write it best. You will also earn a commission on revenue.

PM me for the address to email the finished article to or upload the .docx (or google doc) somewhere and PM me the link

As a heads-up, they should also focus on gear for different builds; the gear plays a pretty vital role in this. A proper build + bad gear = bad time. A bad build + good gear = bad time. Need both.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
lyth0s (OP)
Legendary

World Class Cryptonaire

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 09:59:25 AM

As a heads-up, they should also focus on gear for different builds; the gear plays a pretty vital role in this. A proper build + bad gear = bad time. A bad build + good gear = bad time. Need both.

I have to keep you for writing my more elaborate articles. Smiley

Unfortunately I'm too poor to have you write for me all the time haha

DarkHyudrA
Legendary

Activity: 1386

English <-> Portuguese translations

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 11:19:06 AM

I can write an article about the game that was on promo on Steam until yesterday: Kingdoms of Amanlur: Reckoning.
Played it till the end, so I can say a bit about each class and about the history and its systems.

Without images I would need no more than 2 days. With images I would need the weekend to download all over again it.

English <-> Brazilian Portuguese translations
msarro

Activity: 788
Merit: 505

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 04:11:34 PM

Just want to throw my hat in that Lyth0s has been great to work with!

███████████████████████████
██    ▀█████████████▀    ██
██      ▀████▀████▀      ██
███▄    ▄██▀   ▀██▄    ▄███
█████▄▄██▀  ▄▄▄  ▀██▄▄█████
███████▀    ███    ▀███████
██████               ██████
███████▄    ███    ▄███████
████▀ ▀██▄  ▀▀▀  ▄██▀ ▀████
████▀   ▀██▄   ▄██▀   ▀████
██▀   ▄▄ ▄███▄███▄ ▄▄   ▀██
██▄ ▄█████████████████▄ ▄██
..Duelbits..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██ ▄▄▄▄ ███████████ ▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █ ▄▄▄▄ ███████ ▄▄▄▄ █ ██
██ ▀ █ ▄▄▄▄ ███ ▄▄▄▄ █ ▀ ██
████ ▀ █  █ ███ █  █ ▀ ████
██████ ▀▀▀▀ ███ ▀▀▀▀ ██████
██▄ ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ ▄██
██▄██████▌▐▀▄▀▄▀▌▐██████▄██
██▀▀▀████ █▄▀▄▀▄█ ████▀▀▀██
█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄█████
███████▌▐█████████▌▐███████
██▄▄▄▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▄▄▄██
█████████████████▀██ ██▀███
██████████████████▄███▄████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██ ██████ ▐█████▌ █ ██ █ ██
██ █▀▄▄▀█ ▐▀▄▄▄▀▌ ██▄▄██ ██
██ █▄▀▀▄█ ▐▄▀▀▀▄▌ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██ ██████ ▐█████▌ ██████ ██
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███████████
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█ ███████████
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ █▀▄▀███████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ██▄████████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ████▀▄▀████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ███ ███ ███ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ████▄▀▄████ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ ████████▀██ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ ███████▄▀▄█ ██
██▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
█████▀▄▄███████████▄▄▀█████
████ █████████████████ ████
███ ███████████████████ ███
██ █████████████████████ ██
██ █████████████████████ ██
██ ████████████   ██████ ██
███ ███████████   █████ ███
████ █████████████████ ████
█████▄▀▀███████████▀▀▄█████
████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄████████
██ ▄▄▄▀▀███████████▀▀▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▄▀███████▀▄█████ ██
███▄▀█████▄▀███▀▄█████▀▄███
█████▄▀█████▄▀██████▀▄█████
███████▄▀█████▄▀██▀▄███████
█████████▄▀█████▄▀█████████
███▀▄▄▀▀▄██▄▀█████▄▀▀▄▀████
████ ██▄▀████▄▀███▀▄██ ████
████▀▄███▄▀▄███▄▀▄███▄▀████
██▀▄██▀▄▀▀█ ███ █▀▀▄▀██▄▀██
███▄▀▄████▄█████▄████▄▀▄███
LIVE SHOWS
SLOTS
BLACKJACK
  ROULETTE
  DUELS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CASHBACK
██&██
RAKEBACK
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
...Register Now...
commandrix

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 04:28:37 PM

Sent you a PM.
devlan2003

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 06:23:02 AM

Just want to throw my hat in that Lyth0s has been great to work with!
Indeed.  Also done business with Lyth0s and great to work with.
commandrix

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 02:18:22 AM

Lythos, thanks for paying me for that article I sent you about Anonymous Ads, but maybe you can answer a question for me. Do you do what Banks Worst Fear does and pay for articles when you post them? Sent you three more, BTW.
lyth0s (OP)
Legendary

World Class Cryptonaire

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 02:39:53 AM

Lythos, thanks for paying me for that article I sent you about Anonymous Ads, but maybe you can answer a question for me. Do you do what Banks Worst Fear does and pay for articles when you post them? Sent you three more, BTW.

I'm not 100% sure what you mean by "pay for articles when you post them". I pay for the articles as soon as I receive them in email. The reason why I paid for the first article you sent me and have not paid for the other article yet is because I only log on to my PC to conduct business at night. You sent the other articles after I went to sleep last night and now I'm back online. I will review the articles and pay you tonight.

For future reference for everyone else: I have a day job and thus I do bitcoin/website business at nighttime PDT, so don't worry if you don't get responses during the daytime, I'm still around Smiley

lyth0s (OP)
Legendary

World Class Cryptonaire

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 03:11:54 AM

Bitcoins sent for the 3 original articles. Could you please PM me or email me when we agreed about the apple article? I just don't remember it at the moment, but I may have agreed on it and just forgot Tongue

ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 03:59:42 AM

I want to toss out a positive review for lyth0s for anyone that's thinking about dealing with him. I've done work for and with him in the past and he's a stand-up guy, Smiley.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
Iamyourdad

Activity: 84

★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 05:04:53 AM

Writing an article on Bitcoin Gambling and Technology in Gaming.

lyth0s (OP)
Legendary

World Class Cryptonaire

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 05:36:43 AM

Woah woah woah. I haven't hired you. Please do not write any articles without me authorizing that I will pay you for it. You've sent me PM's about writing articles and how I intend to pay for them. I told you that the payments are made in bitcoins and you don't seem to understand what that means because you just sent me another PM asking how I will pay you.

Please do not write any articles for me.

lyth0s (OP)
Legendary

World Class Cryptonaire

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 05:38:10 AM

I want to toss out a positive review for lyth0s for anyone that's thinking about dealing with him. I've done work for and with him in the past and he's a stand-up guy, Smiley.

Thanks for another great article Ranlo! Definitely one of the best, if not the best author on BTCTalk.

Iamyourdad

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 05:40:05 AM

Woah woah woah. I haven't hired you. Please do not write any articles without me authorizing that I will pay you for it. You've sent me PM's about writing articles and how I intend to pay for them. I told you that the payments are made in bitcoins and you don't seem to understand what that means because you just sent me another PM asking how I will pay you.

I understood abt it all bro. You are gonna pay atleast $5 per article depending on quality right?

lyth0s (OP)
Legendary

World Class Cryptonaire

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 05:44:43 AM

I understood abt it all bro. You are gonna pay atleast $5 per article depending on quality right?

Yes the base pay is at least $5 per article. But it has to be a topic and writer that I approve of. I don't currently need a gambling article or "Technology in Gaming". Please don't write anything for me prior to getting my approval on the topic, I'm not just paying $5 for any article that is sent to me.

lyth0s (OP)
Legendary

World Class Cryptonaire

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 07:30:25 AM

Still looking for a writer for an Archeage article.

Iamyourdad

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 10:01:16 AM

Still looking for a writer for an Archeage article.

I can write one. PM me

Pages: 1 2 3 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: