Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:32:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Need Bitcoin, Tech and Gaming Writers  (Read 3164 times)
lyth0s (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

World Class Cryptonaire

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 04:10:46 AM

Finished first article. Will mail ASAP. Will include address in email.

Sent.

Thank you sir, I sent the bitcoins and will give you another $5 if you can add the extra stuff that I requested Smiley Let me know if you have further article ideas too.

Other stuff that I'd like to add include little bitcoin guides for newbies, such as how to setup an electrum wallet and send/receive coins (with screen shots) or how to setup a multibit wallet (with SS) and send/receive coins, same for blockchain.info etc etc, each of those would be $5 base + revenue and shouldn't take to long to write.

Edit: If the wallet articles are what I consider to be really good, IE any newbie could easily use it and would referr their new friends to it, ill pay $7 base + revenue

Monero - Truly Anonymous Digital Cash. Bitcoin Reading List 2017
lyth0s (OP)
Legendary

World Class Cryptonaire

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 04:13:12 AM

I would love to do this. 5$ per article sounds reasonable for me, as I just want to earn a few bucks anyway.

I can write about -

New gaming reviews

Cryptocoin news

Cryptocoin advice and tutorials

Market tips and trading advice

Top 5/top 10 lists of FOSS and others related to technology and software

Let me know what to do next!

Mistercoin

Mistercoin if you could write an article that reviews Archeage that would be awesome. If you can add lots of screen shots and details, top 5 coolest things that you think the game has etc etc I will pay $15 for that article, please make it a good and well written review though Smiley

Vortex20000

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

sucker got hacked and screwed --Toad

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2014, 04:21:45 AM

Finished first article. Will mail ASAP. Will include address in email.

Sent.

Thank you sir, I sent the bitcoins and will give you another $5 if you can add the extra stuff that I requested Smiley Let me know if you have further article ideas too.

Other stuff that I'd like to add include little bitcoin guides for newbies, such as how to setup an electrum wallet and send/receive coins (with screen shots) or how to setup a multibit wallet (with SS) and send/receive coins, same for blockchain.info etc etc, each of those would be $5 base + revenue and shouldn't take to long to write.

Edit: If the wallet articles are what I consider to be really good, IE any newbie could easily use it and would referr their new friends to it, ill pay $7 base + revenue
Adding extras.

Bitcoin guide? Why use Electrum? I think for Newbies starting out, Blockchain is best.

I'll do guides for both and explain the pros and cons, anyway. Smiley

Thekool1s
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1218

Change is in your hands

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 04:29:32 AM

I will give this a try. Tell me a topic i am more of a gamer so can do anything on games and tech. How many words? etc give full details i will do this.
counter

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

Time is on our side, yes it is!

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 04:36:53 AM

It's an interesting offer that I'll give a try and see how it works.  If anybody has success with this offer I'd like to read a short review of your experience. 
lyth0s (OP)
Legendary

World Class Cryptonaire

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 05:18:29 AM

I am also looking for an article on the top 10 class builds for archeage with links to suggested builds and some combos. The reaper and darkrunner classes MUST be apart of the list. Links to videos of the classes being played would also be nice.

The top 10 must include a a variety of ranged, melee, tank, support and a good 1v1 dueling class. Base pay is $10, $15 if it is really good. I will leave this article open the community to whoever can write it best. You will also earn a commission on revenue.

PM me for the address to email the finished article to or upload the .docx (or google doc) somewhere and PM me the link

ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 08:47:59 AM

I am also looking for an article on the top 10 class builds for archeage with links to suggested builds and some combos. The reaper and darkrunner classes MUST be apart of the list. Links to videos of the classes being played would also be nice.

The top 10 must include a a variety of ranged, melee, tank, support and a good 1v1 dueling class. Base pay is $10, $15 if it is really good. I will leave this article open the community to whoever can write it best. You will also earn a commission on revenue.

PM me for the address to email the finished article to or upload the .docx (or google doc) somewhere and PM me the link

As a heads-up, they should also focus on gear for different builds; the gear plays a pretty vital role in this. A proper build + bad gear = bad time. A bad build + good gear = bad time. Need both.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
lyth0s (OP)
Legendary

World Class Cryptonaire

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 09:59:25 AM

As a heads-up, they should also focus on gear for different builds; the gear plays a pretty vital role in this. A proper build + bad gear = bad time. A bad build + good gear = bad time. Need both.

I have to keep you for writing my more elaborate articles. Smiley

Unfortunately I'm too poor to have you write for me all the time haha

DarkHyudrA
Legendary

Activity: 1386

English <-> Portuguese translations

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 11:19:06 AM

I can write an article about the game that was on promo on Steam until yesterday: Kingdoms of Amanlur: Reckoning.
Played it till the end, so I can say a bit about each class and about the history and its systems.

Without images I would need no more than 2 days. With images I would need the weekend to download all over again it.

English <-> Brazilian Portuguese translations
msarro

Activity: 788
Merit: 505

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 04:11:34 PM

Just want to throw my hat in that Lyth0s has been great to work with!

███████████████████████████
██    ▀█████████████▀    ██
██      ▀████▀████▀      ██
███▄    ▄██▀   ▀██▄    ▄███
█████▄▄██▀  ▄▄▄  ▀██▄▄█████
███████▀    ███    ▀███████
██████               ██████
███████▄    ███    ▄███████
████▀ ▀██▄  ▀▀▀  ▄██▀ ▀████
████▀   ▀██▄   ▄██▀   ▀████
██▀   ▄▄ ▄███▄███▄ ▄▄   ▀██
██▄ ▄█████████████████▄ ▄██
..Duelbits..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██ ▄▄▄▄ ███████████ ▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █ ▄▄▄▄ ███████ ▄▄▄▄ █ ██
██ ▀ █ ▄▄▄▄ ███ ▄▄▄▄ █ ▀ ██
████ ▀ █  █ ███ █  █ ▀ ████
██████ ▀▀▀▀ ███ ▀▀▀▀ ██████
██▄ ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ ▄██
██▄██████▌▐▀▄▀▄▀▌▐██████▄██
██▀▀▀████ █▄▀▄▀▄█ ████▀▀▀██
█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄█████
███████▌▐█████████▌▐███████
██▄▄▄▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▄▄▄██
█████████████████▀██ ██▀███
██████████████████▄███▄████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██ ██████ ▐█████▌ █ ██ █ ██
██ █▀▄▄▀█ ▐▀▄▄▄▀▌ ██▄▄██ ██
██ █▄▀▀▄█ ▐▄▀▀▀▄▌ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██ ██████ ▐█████▌ ██████ ██
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███████████
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█ ███████████
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ █▀▄▀███████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ██▄████████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ████▀▄▀████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ███ ███ ███ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ████▄▀▄████ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ ████████▀██ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ ███████▄▀▄█ ██
██▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
█████▀▄▄███████████▄▄▀█████
████ █████████████████ ████
███ ███████████████████ ███
██ █████████████████████ ██
██ █████████████████████ ██
██ ████████████   ██████ ██
███ ███████████   █████ ███
████ █████████████████ ████
█████▄▀▀███████████▀▀▄█████
████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄████████
██ ▄▄▄▀▀███████████▀▀▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▄▀███████▀▄█████ ██
███▄▀█████▄▀███▀▄█████▀▄███
█████▄▀█████▄▀██████▀▄█████
███████▄▀█████▄▀██▀▄███████
█████████▄▀█████▄▀█████████
███▀▄▄▀▀▄██▄▀█████▄▀▀▄▀████
████ ██▄▀████▄▀███▀▄██ ████
████▀▄███▄▀▄███▄▀▄███▄▀████
██▀▄██▀▄▀▀█ ███ █▀▀▄▀██▄▀██
███▄▀▄████▄█████▄████▄▀▄███
LIVE SHOWS
SLOTS
BLACKJACK
  ROULETTE
  DUELS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CASHBACK
██&██
RAKEBACK
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
...Register Now...
commandrix

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 04:28:37 PM

Sent you a PM.
devlan2003

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 06:23:02 AM

Just want to throw my hat in that Lyth0s has been great to work with!
Indeed.  Also done business with Lyth0s and great to work with.
commandrix

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 02:18:22 AM

Lythos, thanks for paying me for that article I sent you about Anonymous Ads, but maybe you can answer a question for me. Do you do what Banks Worst Fear does and pay for articles when you post them? Sent you three more, BTW.
lyth0s (OP)
Legendary

World Class Cryptonaire

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 02:39:53 AM

Lythos, thanks for paying me for that article I sent you about Anonymous Ads, but maybe you can answer a question for me. Do you do what Banks Worst Fear does and pay for articles when you post them? Sent you three more, BTW.

I'm not 100% sure what you mean by "pay for articles when you post them". I pay for the articles as soon as I receive them in email. The reason why I paid for the first article you sent me and have not paid for the other article yet is because I only log on to my PC to conduct business at night. You sent the other articles after I went to sleep last night and now I'm back online. I will review the articles and pay you tonight.

For future reference for everyone else: I have a day job and thus I do bitcoin/website business at nighttime PDT, so don't worry if you don't get responses during the daytime, I'm still around Smiley

lyth0s (OP)
Legendary

World Class Cryptonaire

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 03:11:54 AM

Bitcoins sent for the 3 original articles. Could you please PM me or email me when we agreed about the apple article? I just don't remember it at the moment, but I may have agreed on it and just forgot Tongue

ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 03:59:42 AM

I want to toss out a positive review for lyth0s for anyone that's thinking about dealing with him. I've done work for and with him in the past and he's a stand-up guy, Smiley.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
Iamyourdad

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 05:04:53 AM

Writing an article on Bitcoin Gambling and Technology in Gaming.

lyth0s (OP)
Legendary

World Class Cryptonaire

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 05:36:43 AM

Woah woah woah. I haven't hired you. Please do not write any articles without me authorizing that I will pay you for it. You've sent me PM's about writing articles and how I intend to pay for them. I told you that the payments are made in bitcoins and you don't seem to understand what that means because you just sent me another PM asking how I will pay you.

Please do not write any articles for me.

lyth0s (OP)
Legendary

World Class Cryptonaire

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 05:38:10 AM

I want to toss out a positive review for lyth0s for anyone that's thinking about dealing with him. I've done work for and with him in the past and he's a stand-up guy, Smiley.

Thanks for another great article Ranlo! Definitely one of the best, if not the best author on BTCTalk.

Iamyourdad

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 05:40:05 AM

Woah woah woah. I haven't hired you. Please do not write any articles without me authorizing that I will pay you for it. You've sent me PM's about writing articles and how I intend to pay for them. I told you that the payments are made in bitcoins and you don't seem to understand what that means because you just sent me another PM asking how I will pay you.

Please do not write any articles for me.

I understood abt it all bro. You are gonna pay atleast $5 per article depending on quality right?

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: