Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 09:17:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I lose all coin with Bter.com, Bter robber all coin of me, carefully with bter.  (Read 1099 times)
hungcoin (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 08:48:41 AM

I transact at Bter over 1 month, I buy sell  dogecoin , xcn at Bter. Normally , withdraw XCN minus minus 2 % fee, deposit has 1 % bonus, today  9/12/2014, withdraw XCN 0% fee, deposit 0% bonus. My deposit address XCN change from CRCBz1zNfBcBizNomtrBk6d2gpZrHHHEx5 (yesterday) to new address : CMxvD6qRzU76XMjfDZShADDkzQX53zHr3J (today), I think Bter change fee and bonus , so they also change my address deposit of me. I sent 4878 XCN to new address CMxvD6qRzU76XMjfDZShADDkzQX53zHr3J, ( 757b803d06f4d741c5ebc8ee8731564c69b36f2de8e400887871476aa0fc29c5),
but over 1 hour , no coin to my account. I sent ticket to Bter, they said no coin to my wallet, they ask check confirmation. I explain changing deposit XCN address, possible that is problem. Bter said no new address is grenated, deposite address is still CRCBz1zNfBcBizNomtrBk6d2gpZrHHHEx5. I login bter again deposite address is still CMxvD6qRzU76XMjfDZShADDkzQX53zHr3J, I print screen my computer monitor with new address deposit ,and sent proof image to Bter. after a while, Bter sent mail to me, said me deposit address is still CRCBz1zNfBcBizNomtrBk6d2gpZrHHHEx5, ask me check with new browser. I still check with old browser and my address deposit XCN changed from CMxvD6qRzU76XMjfDZShADDkzQX53zHr3J to CRCBz1zNfBcBizNomtrBk6d2gpZrHHHEx5 !!?? my address deposit only change, return old address deposit after I sent ticket to Bter and they answer me. I said Bter I sent proof image. Bter said me, my computer possible infect virus, or malware plugin. I said that my computer is protect by Norton 2014 , I scaned computer and my computer is safe. I install  win 8.1 genuine I buy from website of Microsoft. I don't install any plugin on my computer, my browser is IE 11.
Why deposit only change after I sent ticket to Bter and Bter answer me. I sent proof image to Bter but no result. I has lose all XCN with Bter, after over 1 month transact coin day and night. I really tired and sad. Bter robber all coin of me. After event of NXT at Bter, now I am victim of Bter. Carefully when  buy sell coin at Bter.com.
ciprian220

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 08:54:42 AM

I transact at Bter over 1 month, I buy sell  dogecoin , xcn at Bter. Normally , withdraw XCN minus minus 2 % fee, deposit has 1 % bonus, today  9/12/2014, withdraw XCN 0% fee, deposit 0% bonus. My deposit address XCN change from CRCBz1zNfBcBizNomtrBk6d2gpZrHHHEx5 (yesterday) to new address : CMxvD6qRzU76XMjfDZShADDkzQX53zHr3J (today), I think Bter change fee and bonus , so they also change my address deposit of me. I sent 4878 XCN to new address CMxvD6qRzU76XMjfDZShADDkzQX53zHr3J, ( 757b803d06f4d741c5ebc8ee8731564c69b36f2de8e400887871476aa0fc29c5),
but over 1 hour , no coin to my account. I sent ticket to Bter, they said no coin to my wallet, they ask check confirmation. I explain changing deposit XCN address, possible that is problem. Bter said no new address is grenated, deposite address is still CRCBz1zNfBcBizNomtrBk6d2gpZrHHHEx5. I login bter again deposite address is still CMxvD6qRzU76XMjfDZShADDkzQX53zHr3J, I print screen my computer monitor with new address deposit ,and sent proof image to Bter. after a while, Bter sent mail to me, said me deposit address is still CRCBz1zNfBcBizNomtrBk6d2gpZrHHHEx5, ask me check with new browser. I still check with old browser and my address deposit XCN changed from CMxvD6qRzU76XMjfDZShADDkzQX53zHr3J to CRCBz1zNfBcBizNomtrBk6d2gpZrHHHEx5 !!?? my address deposit only change, return old address deposit after I sent ticket to Bter and they answer me. I said Bter I sent proof image. Bter said me, my computer possible infect virus, or malware plugin. I said that my computer is protect by Norton 2014 , I scaned computer and my computer is safe. I install  win 8.1 genuine I buy from website of Microsoft. I don't install any plugin on my computer, my browser is IE 11.
Why deposit only change after I sent ticket to Bter and Bter answer me. I sent proof image to Bter but no result. I has lose all XCN with Bter, after over 1 month transact coin day and night. I really tired and sad. Bter robber all coin of me. After event of NXT at Bter, now I am victim of Bter. Carefully when  buy sell coin at Bter.com.

That is not good...i trading BTC,DOGE on bter but i don't have any problem ..i' am sorry for you
bitbaby

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2014, 08:57:21 AM

This sounds bad, I registered at bter few days back but I don't have any coins there. How much in Btc did you lose?

Somekindabitcoin

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 08:57:29 AM

No wonder you lost your coins! You're using Norton Antivirus!

Try Kaspersky or Malwarebytes. They're much better.
medUSA
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1003

--Signature Designs-- http://bit.ly/1Pjbx77

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2014, 09:12:08 AM

OP should edit his post and split his spaghetti into paragraphs. It is so tough to read...

Have you scanned your computer for malware? Checked your browser plugins?
hungcoin (OP)

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 09:19:45 AM

I send proof image to prove what I said
 http://i1292.photobucket.com/albums/b567/hungcoin/olddepositXCN_zps35f7e475.png

http://i1292.photobucket.com/albums/b567/hungcoin/newdepositXCN_zps10748314.png

proof sent  XCN http://i1292.photobucket.com/albums/b567/hungcoin/proofsentXCN_zpsebd52cf5.png
hungcoin (OP)

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 09:28:24 AM

My computer only use to transact coin, I don't install any plugin on computer. Why deposit address XCN only return old address after Bter answer  my ticket ? Bter repair deposite address on their web. I am very sad , now I only warn everybody , carefully buy sell coin at Bter. I loss all fund, after 1 month tired, now I have nothing to transact.
BIgBloxSTR

Activity: 9

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 09:50:57 AM

they should still have that wallet address on their system, i dont think they delete those, keep bugging them to get or find your coins, and dont ever use IE, get chrome or firefox, not sure if there's malware for XCN, so i doubt it's that. dont give up they may still find them, this happened to me with Polo and after 3 days of going back and forth, they found my darkcoins, keep trying!  Cool Shocked
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: