Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:49:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]Coin Owners Contact Me For Event Happening This Weekend.  (Read 4265 times)
robmob (OP)

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

Respect All Fear None

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2014, 03:25:47 PM

Hello I am the owner of the fast growing crypto currency community cryptoinfinity.com Tonight we will be holding several events and Coin give aways such as BUN, W2coin, Candy coin, Bitcoin, Dogecoin and Litecoin. I run and manage a number of social networks such as our Twitter account with over 6600 followers our Facebook account with over 2200 followers and the Blog and Reddit account as well as the community with a unique live chat room.

I am looking for coin owners to sponsor or make a donation for the event or give away tonight and in return I will announce to the community and social networks that the donation came from you as well as doing some advertising for you.

Let me know if your interested I can chat on here on the chat room of my community or skype.

Crypto Currency Communityhttp://cryptoinfinity.com

Donate BTC:15YMgV1nb97bpRqBT7CEf6ryo37gqeeRpL
SDHarley

Activity: 778
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2014, 03:40:41 PM

Go on then...in return for a mention of a website I am connected to - www.glunkrecords.co.uk - I'll donate 100DOGE. What's your address?

-----------------------------------------------------------
Social Cryptos Ltd - Where cryptos can benefit us all.
robmob (OP)

Respect All Fear None

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2014, 03:43:00 PM

Go on then...in return for a mention of a website I am connected to - www.glunkrecords.co.uk - I'll donate 100DOGE. What's your address?
If your interested you can contact me via PM and we can work out a deal.

SDHarley

Activity: 778
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2014, 03:47:46 PM

100DOGE Rob, take it or leave it  Wink If you post up the address, I'll do the transfer.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Social Cryptos Ltd - Where cryptos can benefit us all.
robmob (OP)

Respect All Fear None

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2014, 08:20:12 PM

100DOGE Rob, take it or leave it  Wink If you post up the address, I'll do the transfer.

I am going to decline your offer of 100 doge to do advertising, I will accept to give it away tonight in live chat if your willing but if not have a good day.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: