September 12, 2014, 03:36:12 PM
Last edit: September 12, 2014, 04:16:12 PM by MemCiD

delete

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Coinshot

Activity: 521
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 03:41:29 PM

We welcome You to anti-GAWMiners Signature campaign!
It is run by various pool owners that Gaw miners directly lied to and about, and various members who believe that gawminers is a scam.
As I am just a "Newb" I will keep the BTC for the campaign into ESCROW with a volunteer.

We are paying for your signature space, help us advertise that they are clearly a ponzi scheme and make the community better.
If you are a Full, Senior or Hero Member, Newb, or WHATEVER and don't post a lot and want some coins, check out our offer.
Up to 0.001BTC per month for a 10 posts!

Free spots 200!

Our offer:

Rates
0.001BTC per month for posting with our signature as Full Member

The offer is limited to 200 participants and will rise when we get more funding
You get paid 30 days after signing up.

Requirements:
Believe that GAWminers is a scam!

How to join:
1. Put the code below in your profile signature, you are not allowed to have other signatures.
2. Post here with your bitcoin address and forum post count
3. Do not remove your signature or edit your initial post for 30 days
4. Write 50 posts within a month to claim.
5. If you want to resign before the end of the month, you can request payment for every full week.
This means if you write 50 posts in a week and resign, you get paid only 25% of your monthly rate.
6. If you want to continue for another month, see pt. 2.

Important notes:
Don't cheat, if you modify or remove your signature you will be banned from the campaign.
Your posts are checked and counted, so make sure you have at least 50 (posts in the campaign topic don't count!).
If your account gets banned, you may be denied payment.
Don't edit your post, if you want us to send BTC to a different address pm it to us before the end of the campaign period.
Don't spam or flame, posts with only 1 word, single random image or things like +1, Smiley, LOL, won't count!
Leave us a positive feedback after receiving payment.

What to put in your signature:
Buyer beware, Gaw Miners/Zen Miners is known for their lying and operate exactly how a ponzi scheme would. Please help the community by not buying hashlets

Note that there are people on the list with no posts. If you haven't made any posts during the month I can't pay you and won't give you additional time to finish posting.

The 2 week option is no longer available! If you make less than 50 posts in 30 days you won't get paid!
(this rule was added on August 29th )

Remember to check every month if you are enlisted for the new period. Your post in the thread doesn't mean you were accepted!

0.001 BTC for every 10 posts, with the minimum number of posts being 50? This is confusing.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

iWin

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 03:52:45 PM

I would do this but I need more information.
btczar

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2014, 04:09:01 PM

We welcome You to anti-GAWMiners Signature campaign!
It is run by various pool owners that Gaw miners directly lied to and about, and various members who believe that gawminers is a scam.
As I am just a "Newb" I will keep the BTC for the campaign into ESCROW with a volunteer.

We are paying for your signature space, help us advertise that they are clearly a ponzi scheme and make the community better.
If you are a Full, Senior or Hero Member, Newb, or WHATEVER and don't post a lot and want some coins, check out our offer.
Up to 0.001BTC per month for a minimum of 10 posts!

Free spots 200!

Our offer:

Rates
0.001BTC per month for posting with our signature as Full Member

The offer is limited to 200 participants and will rise when we get more funding
You get paid 30 days after signing up.

Requirements:
Believe that GAWminers is a scam!

How to join:
1. Put the code below in your profile signature, you are not allowed to have other signatures.
2. Post here with your bitcoin address and forum post count
3. Do not remove your signature or edit your initial post for 30 days
4. Write 50 posts within a month to claim.
5. If you want to resign before the end of the month, you can request payment for every full week.
This means if you write 50 posts in a week and resign, you get paid only 25% of your monthly rate.
6. If you want to continue for another month, see pt. 2.

Important notes:
Don't cheat, if you modify or remove your signature you will be banned from the campaign.
Your posts are checked and counted, so make sure you have at least 50 (posts in the campaign topic don't count!).
If your account gets banned, you may be denied payment.
Don't edit your post, if you want us to send BTC to a different address pm it to us before the end of the campaign period.
Don't spam or flame, posts with only 1 word, single random image or things like +1, Smiley, LOL, won't count!
Leave us a positive feedback after receiving payment.

What to put in your signature:
Buyer beware, Gaw Miners/Zen Miners is known for their lying and operate exactly how a ponzi scheme would. Please help the community by not buying hashlets

Note that there are people on the list with no posts. If you haven't made any posts during the month I can't pay you and won't give you additional time to finish posting.

The 2 week option is no longer available! If you make less than 50 posts in 30 days you won't get paid!
(this rule was added on August 29th )

Remember to check every month if you are enlisted for the new period. Your post in the thread doesn't mean you were accepted!

Where is your proof that this is a scam, and who are these pool owners?
SOAD

Activity: 324
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 04:14:17 PM

You wont get many Full Member with those rates if you're even serious about this. What escrow are you going to use? Also, you might want to be careful as this could be slander.

muzzyshop

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 04:15:40 PM

Where is your proof of scam?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: