Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 08:03:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 153 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CRAIG] CraigsCoin | CLASSIFIED ADS ON BLOCKCHAIN 5+ POD BITTREX, CRYPTSY  (Read 257857 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
MineralsPR

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

CraigsCoin Developer

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2014, 06:12:21 AM

Pawel should show his face and he should participate in a so called beauty contest e.g. via youtube and try to find investors that way and not begging for money of others!

Yerr Wink Already showed my face multiple times. Btw, I plan to do live broadcast interview with Chris Taylor (CryptoAsian) as a host later this week. So you will get to see my face  live.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ereborltc

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 06:34:21 AM

Pawel should show his face and he should participate in a so called beauty contest e.g. via youtube and try to find investors that way and not begging for money of others!

Yerr Wink Already showed my face multiple times. Btw, I plan to do live broadcast interview with Chris Taylor (CryptoAsian) as a host later this week. So you will get to see my face  live.
what happened to minerals ?! was such a great coin....

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
███████▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀█████▄
██████   ██▀  ▀██   █████
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Decentralized Microtask Platform on the Blockchain.
.With Encrypted User to User Messages.
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
MineralsPR

CraigsCoin Developer

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2014, 06:40:33 AM

what happened to minerals ?! was such a great coin....

I left Minerals team because of poor decision making and lack of iniciative from core devs. At this point a believe they simply do not want to continue MIN.

ios511

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 06:43:58 AM

I have bought the ico coin.Wating for some good news Smiley
Offermann

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 06:50:21 AM

Should also be mentioned that this guy is MineralsPR where he did a really good job before the devs bailed.
open82buy

Activity: 695
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 07:32:29 AM

So far I like the look of this, this is on my watch list.
paytplay

Activity: 147
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 07:43:56 AM

So this is a craigslist for people that know about crypto, not a very large market, A lot of people do not even know what bitcoin is, let alone going to get a craigcoin wallet to post an ad
MineralsPR

CraigsCoin Developer

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2014, 07:57:57 AM

So this is a craigslist for people that know about crypto, not a very large market, A lot of people do not even know what bitcoin is, let alone going to get a craigcoin wallet to post an ad

That statement is equaly true for any digital coin, including Bitcoin. I do not expect that it will be widely adopted by the general crowd tomorrow honestly.

RubixRex

Activity: 71

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 08:31:31 AM

i just bought in for some reason.  pump city. pump pump city bitch.
MineralsPR

CraigsCoin Developer

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2014, 10:05:46 AM

Since the clustercoin desaster where crypto asian was involved, nobody should take advive of  crypto asian.

Show his face??

lol what do you know about CryptoAsian and Proof of Developer?

YES he already showed his face and he has 5 stars PoD: http://cryptoasian.com/pavel-akimov/

Why?

MineralsPR

CraigsCoin Developer

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2014, 11:14:59 AM

Good news everyone!

CraigsCoin TestNet+Faucet is coming up tomorrow. Come back early Monday to see working prototype.

God Donut

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 12:14:11 PM

Good news everyone!

CraigsCoin TestNet+Faucet is coming up tomorrow. Come back early Monday to see working prototype.

awesome! Can't wait to see what CraigsCoin actually is
ObscureBean
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2014, 12:51:07 PM

I like your ANN post and I've invested a small amount of BTC (for now) in the ICO on Bittrex  Smiley I would like to know something though, how many unique investors do you have so far?
I'm a little concerned about the method of distribution. Since there is no PoW phase, the full 30 million will be distributed proportionally among the investors but if the number of unique investors is low, this could pose a problem later on. You'll have a bunch of huge bagholders from the start and that's never a good thing.
MineralsPR

CraigsCoin Developer

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2014, 12:59:23 PM

I like your ANN post and I've invested a small amount of BTC (for now) in the ICO on Bittrex  Smiley I would like to know something though, how many unique investors do you have so far?
I'm a little concerned about the method of distribution. Since there is no PoW phase, the full 30 million will be distributed proportionally among the investors but if the number of unique investors is low, this could pose a problem later on. You'll have a bunch of huge bagholders from the start and that's never a good thing.

There is no way for me to know how many unique investors are in. Only Bittrex posess this information and i doubt they will disclose it. Also even this information can not be accurate since single person can have any number of accounts on Bittrex.

Besides this information is not very meaningful, since investors will receive share proportional to amount invested, not to investors count, i.e. 100 smaller investors can receive less than 1 bigger investor, so it is pretty safe to invest because you will always receive your fair share, no matter how much you invested 10 BTC or 1 satoshi. To become huge bagholder your share in the ICO must be proportionally huge. Its no different from fixed price ICO - anyone can buy half offered coins and basically invest half of the budget. You can not become huge bagholder unleass you really want to/can afford.

tokyoghetto
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 01:55:43 PM

Will the client include some sort of encrypted messaging?

Will I be able to open up a store/powerseller type of deal, so that I can get a good rating and get more business?

Example: I want to sell Ounces of Weed on your platform. I want to be able to have encrypted communication with my potential clients. I also want to become a trusted vendor.

Lastly, since anything goes, how will you protect yourself from people trying to sell firearms, murder-for-hire and human trafficking?

Authorities might not be able to shut down the blockchain but they can certainly stop you from further developing the coin. Do you have a dead-mans switch in place where an anonymous dev can take over in the event you can no longer continue development?
MineralsPR

CraigsCoin Developer

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2014, 02:30:05 PM

Will I be able to open up a store/powerseller type of deal, so that I can get a good rating and get more business?

Example: I want to sell Ounces of Weed on your platform. I want to be able to have encrypted communication with my potential clients. I also want to become a trusted vendor.

Lastly, since anything goes, how will you protect yourself from people trying to sell firearms, murder-for-hire and human trafficking?

Authorities might not be able to shut down the blockchain but they can certainly stop you from further developing the coin. Do you have a dead-mans switch in place where an anonymous dev can take over in the event you can no longer continue development?

I have it in mind for the future wallet functionality.

However any 3d party site can do that after launch without hardforking: Recepie is - some closed community have a private "key or a number of keys". They post ads in blockchain - all encrypted with that key. For everyone out there it is gibberish, and that site filters only desired ads, and decrypt them for the users. Anyone can do that right after launch.

Regarding protection from human trafficing and selling firearms - I simply cant. I feel law enforcement should protect me from that sort of stuff. Because that is the purpose of law enforcement - find bastards no matter what tools they use, and they will use any tools they see fit. I prefere to be outside of that in any case.

tokyoghetto
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 03:37:27 PM

However any 3d party site can do that after launch without hardforking: Recepie is - some closed community have a private "key or a number of keys". They post ads in blockchain - all encrypted with that key. For everyone out there it is gibberish, and that site filters only desired ads, and decrypt them for the users. Anyone can do that right after launch.

Regarding protection from human trafficing and selling firearms - I simply cant. I feel law enforcement should protect me from that sort of stuff. Because that is the purpose of law enforcement - find bastards no matter what tools they use, and they will use any tools they see fit. I prefere to be outside of that in any case.

I see what you mean. I can just post ads using the same unique PGP Key and communicate via retroshare.

I am glad to know about your stance on what can and can't be sold. You are no dread pirate roberts and Craigscoin appears to be for everything, no just for illegal things. I will follow this ICO closely and may invest a couple satoshi. Best of luck!
MineralsPR

CraigsCoin Developer

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2014, 03:38:13 PM

I see what you mean. I can just post ads using the same unique PGP Key and communicate via retroshare.

I am glad to know about your stance on what can and can't be sold. You are no dread pirate roberts and Craigscoin appears to be for everything, no just for illegal things. I will follow this ICO closely and may invest a couple satoshi. Best of luck!

Thank you for your kind words!

burritoboy9984

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 03:55:00 PM

There is essentially no reason the IPO will end before the clock expires, right?
MineralsPR

CraigsCoin Developer

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2014, 04:20:43 PM

There is essentially no reason the IPO will end before the clock expires, right?

Yup. No reason at all. It will last another 7 days unless world will end before than (god i hope it wont).

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 153 »
  Print  

Jump to: