Bitcoin Forum
July 12, 2024, 02:15:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: In desperate need of a developer, Well established POS coin  (Read 648 times)
UniversityCoin (OP)

Activity: 714
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 09:09:10 PM

Hi there,

I am the lead developer of a well established and well running pure POS coin. (UniversityCoin)

We have seen a die off of investor and community interest due to the fact that we don't have the ability to put out upgrades and featuers on a regular basis.

I have many ideas for our coin to implement wonderful features for the community, but I have a background in marketing and not development.

I would like to start with updating our wallet client and then moving on to other features that I can discuss via email, or on IRC.

We have quite a bit of the currency in our posession to divy out to new developers.

Please inquire at UniversityCoinDev@gmail.com

UniversityCoin (OP)

Activity: 714
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 09:16:47 PM

Bittrex also said we can relaunch on them as soon as we put out new features and gain interest back.

We would set a sell wall for a "fair" opportunity for new investors to buy in.

I would venture a guess that between the other developer and I we have about half of the currency.

We are not in it for the money, but we are in it to see this project make a difference in the educational community.

If you are solely wanting to join us for money i'll have to let you know you will be paid for your time but we have a vision and we are looking for people who share that vision.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: