Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:09:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Anybody interested in buying organic Coffee with Bitcoins"Worldwide"  (Read 1636 times)
bitc0in (OP)

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

One day I shall rise!!

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 03:28:13 AM

I am just curious as I run a organic coffee farm and currently we are only holding a national market,would anyone be interested in buying pure organic coffee from Nepal?

We would ship worldwide and of course the Escrow will also be accepted.
Price will be finalized the best to meet the affordability after hearing your consideration.

Thank You.

There always lies a spark inside a cold heart!!
I am From Nepal<<Where Everest Lies>>
Satoshis??=1NYTHxvaqvoBVH5ttSpHv3TgdXGuRQMQZh

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Possum577

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Loose lips sink sigs!

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2014, 04:09:17 AM

I'd be interested - how much are you offering and how good is the coffee from Nepal? It's great that ppl in Nepal are trying to sell coffee and that you're trying to help them but how's the quality of the product?

virtapayseller666

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 04:12:35 AM

what is price ? please mention here and what are shipping charges

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Get Free Bitcoin Now!
  ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦   
0.8%-1% House Edge
[/
ThomasCrowne

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

★☆★ 777Coin - The Exciting Bitco

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 06:34:43 AM

If the cost for shipping to the US isn't too outrageous I would probably be interested in some.

uvdmnte

Activity: 197
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 09:31:21 AM

More information about the coffee, prices, shipping and minimum order quantity please
elebit

Activity: 441

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 02:29:00 PM

Interesting, but please post more information, pictures, etc. And of course how much shipping would be. Shipping coffee internationally is probably more expensive than the actual coffee...
Lushora

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 10:27:27 AM

If the price is right i'd be interested but like elebit said shipping would be more expensive than the coffee itself.
expert4knowledge

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 08:51:05 PM

I am interested too, but please provide more information.

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
              ▄███▌ █
             ▀▀▀██▄  █
           ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
          █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄██ ███▄    █
        ▐███▀   ▀█   █
        ████     █   █
       ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
       ▀▄▄███▌      █
   ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
 ▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
               █  ▄▀
               ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
  ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
   ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄  ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
    ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
   ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
     ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
     ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████  ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
     █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
     ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                                ▄█████
                                                                            ▄███████▀
                                                                            ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  LIGHTPAPER...
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
r3animation

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 10:03:13 PM

What kind of coffee? Robusta or Arabica?
bitc0in (OP)

One day I shall rise!!

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 04:01:26 AM

Interesting, but please post more information, pictures, etc. And of course how much shipping would be. Shipping coffee internationally is probably more expensive than the actual coffee...
I have gone through several shipping companies regarding the shipping,the shipping to the western countries is too high than the coffee,So I decide not to provide the service as I am sure nobody will be interested in buying with such a high shipping price.Thanks for the interest everyone.

TheNewAnon135246
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1989

฿uy ฿itcoin

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 05:41:20 AM

What kind of coffee? Robusta or Arabica?

Would also like to know this. Also, do you plan on selling beans or ground coffee (or both Tongue). I would be interested in 100% Arabica beans.
elebit

Activity: 441

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 07:07:36 PM

So I decide not to provide the service as I am sure nobody will be interested in buying with such a high shipping price.Thanks for the interest everyone.

Sorry to hear that. I hope you can get your bitcoin business going anyway! How is the local bitcoin market there?
Ron~Popeil

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 05:14:30 AM

I have gone through several shipping companies regarding the shipping,the shipping to the western countries is too high than the coffee,So I decide not to provide the service as I am sure nobody will be interested in buying with such a high shipping price.Thanks for the interest everyone.

I feel your pain there. I am in the US and have the opposite problem.

We are working on a roasting set up for our coffee so I might be interested in buying some green beans from you in bulk. Let me know what kind of beans you have and pricing etc.

bitc0in (OP)

One day I shall rise!!

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 04:09:12 PM

So I decide not to provide the service as I am sure nobody will be interested in buying with such a high shipping price.Thanks for the interest everyone.

Sorry to hear that. I hope you can get your bitcoin business going anyway! How is the local bitcoin market there?
There is no bitcoin market here in this land.There are very few bitcoin adopters and Not at all physical presence of the BTC

Lushora

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 04:42:56 PM

We are working on a roasting set up for our coffee so I might be interested in buying some green beans from you in bulk. Let me know what kind of beans you have and pricing etc.

Sent you a PM Ron~Popeil
Ron~Popeil

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 05:13:36 PM

Sent you a PM Ron~Popeil

Thanks! If you can get your hands on good quality Arabica beans I would be interested. I know Robusta is the largest varietal grown in SE Asia, but the growth of Arabica production there is rising. I will send you a pm.   

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: