Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 04:37:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Teen in Pennsylvania sentenced to two years for deep-throating Jesus  (Read 6350 times)
yatsey87

Activity: 840
Merit: 509

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 10:56:00 AM

He better be glad it's just Christians calling for a jail sentence.

If this had been a statue of Mohammed there would be a couple of Billion Muslims calling for his death.

~BCX~

Well making statues or images of Mohammed would be against their beliefs anyway so you're unlikely to see that, but what's the relevance here? You're comparing people who behaving irrationally to other people who behave even more irrationally as if that somehow justifies it. Christians need to get over themselves and so do Muslims and anyone else who gets offended by such instances of 'disrespect'.
Honeypot

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 11:20:11 AM

If this had been a statue of Mohammed there would be a couple of Billion Muslims calling for his death.

~BCX~

Well making statues or images of Mohammed would be against their beliefs anyway so you're unlikely to see that, but what's the relevance here? You're comparing people who behaving irrationally to other people who behave even more irrationally as if that somehow justifies it. Christians need to get over themselves and so do Muslims and anyone else who gets offended by such instances of 'disrespect'.

If a bunch of christians or jews or muslims or any other religious peoples decide to desecrate atheist bill boards you better not make a sound.

yatsey87

Activity: 840
Merit: 509

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 11:27:56 AM

~BCX~

If a bunch of christians or jews or muslims or any other religious peoples decide to desecrate atheist bill boards you better not make a sound.

Who said I was an atheist? And people are free to complain and cry all they want, but they can't or shouldn't be able to do fuck all about it other than whinge and whine. Meanwhile any rational people will just pity and mock them for being so sensitive and butthurt about a joke which they obviously can't take. Feel free to deepthroat any deity or person or billboard all you want and I wouldn't care.
Honeypot

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 12:02:37 PM

~BCX~

Who said I was an atheist? And people are free to complain and cry all they want, but they can't or shouldn't be able to do fuck all about it other than whinge and whine. Meanwhile any rational people will just pity and mock them for being so sensitive and butthurt about a joke which they obviously can't take. Feel free to deepthroat any deity or person or billboard all you want and I wouldn't care.

LOL of course, everything is about you. I see only one whiner here.
DDuckworth

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2014, 12:23:57 PM

He's 14, a teenager that did something stupid. He doesn't deserve to be arrested for what he did. At the most he should do community service, or be made to write an apology letter, or given a stern warning. This is a ridiculous waste of time and taxpayer money. PA should be ashamed for being so stupid.

Why should he apologize for dry humping Jesus?

Lack of respects of others beliefs. That's all.
Disrespectful behavior are reprehensible. Period.

Are you shitting me? You are disrespecting others' belief's every day i GUARANTEE it.  Your lifestyle alone is a disrespect to that of other religions, sharing the same room with women? REPREHENSIBLE!! How fucking dare you disrespect the religions which belief in this stupid ass idea.

Get your head out of the sand and see that it's not someone's responsibility to respect all other cultures and religions. You deserve the right to think what you want and feel what you want and not be censored.  So long as he didn't cause any physical damage there should be zero punishment, and I mean zero.  If anything, society should be apologizing to this kid for shoving their beliefs down his throat for making a joke, which we've all made with various statues in parks, this one just happened to be of a guy who a minority of people consider to be sacred.  Do you think you should have to do community service or apologize every time you utilize a cow, drink it's milk or eat it's meat?

Thank you, you laid out my thoughts perfectly.

Apparently you believe you can think of anything that does fit your idea as 'disrespect' while you have your 'opinions'.

The kid obviously went out of his way to talk/act shit with people in a way that disrespected a group that did nothing to warrant a retaliation (fuck off with your bitching 'ahhhh those evil christians'). Now if this was a muslim statue then there would have been a probable cause.

Laughable you think you can act cheeky and hide behind your 'rights' and 'laws'. You lose those things when you step out of line by purposefully fucking with people. This kid obviously thought he could disrespect other people blatantly, without provocation, and get away with it.

This is a matter of putting a kid in line. Interesting people make excuses for muslim and non christian extremists, but are too happy to bitch about their 'rights' to people who they think they can hold hostage with them.

Emphasis on 'think' Smiley

People do this shit all the time, how are any of these any different than what this guy did? Is he any more juvenile than these people? Why do you think it's necessary to "put a kid in line" over this when I doubt you would feel the same about any of these people.

Acting "cheeky" is no reason to loses your rights or laws, and how fucking dare you suggest it is. All of these statues depicted had creators and people who paid for them to be there, all of these people are "fucking with" those people by your definitions.  Except, they aren't, they are just having fun with a pose of a statue.  None of these people have done anything wrong, they are just having a good time, and sharing in the fun.  That's all this guy did. The fact that the statue is jesus or buddha or muhammed makes not one iota of difference.

The fact that you say "step out of line" terrifies me, you just want everyone to line up in their factory jobs, push their buttons and take their pills.  Stay satiated, don't question authority, do what you're told. Your refusal to see outside of the box you were placed in as a child is just sad.

I hope for all of our sakes that people like yourself come to your senses.

BabesForBitcoin.com - Custom pics & vids from real girls for cash or bitcoin!
awesome31312 (OP)

Activity: 826
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 12:56:30 PM

Why hide behind these cheeky things called "rights"? Who needs these things called "rights" anyway?

Account recovered 08-12-2019
arbitrage001
Legendary

Activity: 1067
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 01:13:26 PM

He's 14, a teenager that did something stupid. He doesn't deserve to be arrested for what he did. At the most he should do community service, or be made to write an apology letter, or given a stern warning. This is a ridiculous waste of time and taxpayer money. PA should be ashamed for being so stupid.

Are you shitting me? You are disrespecting others' belief's every day i GUARANTEE it.  Your lifestyle alone is a disrespect to that of other religions, sharing the same room with women? REPREHENSIBLE!! How fucking dare you disrespect the religions which belief in this stupid ass idea.

Get your head out of the sand and see that it's not someone's responsibility to respect all other cultures and religions. You deserve the right to think what you want and feel what you want and not be censored.  So long as he didn't cause any physical damage there should be zero punishment, and I mean zero.  If anything, society should be apologizing to this kid for shoving their beliefs down his throat for making a joke, which we've all made with various statues in parks, this one just happened to be of a guy who a minority of people consider to be sacred.  Do you think you should have to do community service or apologize every time you utilize a cow, drink it's milk or eat it's meat?

Apparently you believe you can think of anything that does fit your idea as 'disrespect' while you have your 'opinions'.

The kid obviously went out of his way to talk/act shit with people in a way that disrespected a group that did nothing to warrant a retaliation (fuck off with your bitching 'ahhhh those evil christians'). Now if this was a muslim statue then there would have been a probable cause.

Laughable you think you can act cheeky and hide behind your 'rights' and 'laws'. You lose those things when you step out of line by purposefully fucking with people. This kid obviously thought he could disrespect other people blatantly, without provocation, and get away with it.

This is a matter of putting a kid in line. Interesting people make excuses for muslim and non christian extremists, but are too happy to bitch about their 'rights' to people who they think they can hold hostage with them.

People do this shit all the time, how are any of these any different than what this guy did? Is he any more juvenile than these people? Why do you think it's necessary to "put a kid in line" over this when I doubt you would feel the same about any of these people.

Acting "cheeky" is no reason to loses your rights or laws, and how fucking dare you suggest it is. All of these statues depicted had creators and people who paid for them to be there, all of these people are "fucking with" those people by your definitions.  Except, they aren't, they are just having fun with a pose of a statue.  None of these people have done anything wrong, they are just having a good time, and sharing in the fun.  That's all this guy did. The fact that the statue is jesus or buddha or muhammed makes not one iota of difference.

The fact that you say "step out of line" terrifies me, you just want everyone to line up in their factory jobs, push their buttons and take their pills.  Stay satiated, don't question authority, do what you're told. Your refusal to see outside of the box you were placed in as a child is just sad.

Right. Stupidity doesn't equate to crime.

If we put all morons into prison, there will be no one left to run the country.

Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 01:26:14 PM

Are you shitting me? You are disrespecting others' belief's every day i GUARANTEE it.  Your lifestyle alone is a disrespect to that of other religions, sharing the same room with women? REPREHENSIBLE!! How fucking dare you disrespect the religions which belief in this stupid ass idea.

Get your head out of the sand and see that it's not someone's responsibility to respect all other cultures and religions. You deserve the right to think what you want and feel what you want and not be censored.  So long as he didn't cause any physical damage there should be zero punishment, and I mean zero.  If anything, society should be apologizing to this kid for shoving their beliefs down his throat for making a joke, which we've all made with various statues in parks, this one just happened to be of a guy who a minority of people consider to be sacred.  Do you think you should have to do community service or apologize every time you utilize a cow, drink it's milk or eat it's meat?

Acting "cheeky" is no reason to loses your rights or laws, and how fucking dare you suggest it is. All of these statues depicted had creators and people who paid for them to be there, all of these people are "fucking with" those people by your definitions.  Except, they aren't, they are just having fun with a pose of a statue.  None of these people have done anything wrong, they are just having a good time, and sharing in the fun.  That's all this guy did. The fact that the statue is jesus or buddha or muhammed makes not one iota of difference.

The fact that you say "step out of line" terrifies me, you just want everyone to line up in their factory jobs, push their buttons and take their pills.  Stay satiated, don't question authority, do what you're told. Your refusal to see outside of the box you were placed in as a child is just sad.

Right. Stupidity doesn't equate to crime.

If we put all morons into prison, there will be no one left to run the country.

Why is it I have a feeling there will be an epidemic of Statute Loving in protest to this stupid event?

One rational comment, though.  The District Attorney took the case, this means there was a party who will go to court against this kid.  I assume that party is the church who owns the statute.

That's wrong.  If they just said they won't testify this all goes away.

BY THE WAY

Check out the movie, Rapture Palooza.  If what this guy did was bad, then that DA needs to ban that movie from his little control freak domain.
Clegg

Activity: 176
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 02:30:05 PM

I wouldn't pay much attention to Honeypot. He's probably just another American fundamentalist Christian nutjob... or a troll. I can't take anyone seriously who thinks what the kid did in the photo is a crime. Juvenile? Sure, but people need to deal with it and get over themselves because nobody cares about your hurt feelings or whether you're offended or not.
DDuckworth

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2014, 02:38:37 PM

I wouldn't pay much attention to Honeypot. He's probably just another American fundamentalist Christian nutjob... or a troll. I can't take anyone seriously who thinks what the kid did in the photo is a crime. Juvenile? Sure, but people need to deal with it and get over themselves because nobody cares about your hurt feelings or whether you're offended or not.

Between people like Honeypot, BADecker, and Dank, I truly can't tell whether this forum is full of nutjobs or trolls. If they are trolling then they are succeeding on a professional level IMO.

BabesForBitcoin.com - Custom pics & vids from real girls for cash or bitcoin!
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 06:09:04 PM

The D.A. is wasting taxpayers money in this case. He is making it personal.

He is fully dressed and he didn't harm the statue. The Kid is acting like a moron but no laws broken here. If being a moron was illegal all our politicians would be in prison along with half the population.

Make the Kid do Community service in a church. he will eventually grow up. 
You know, that's the problem, not the solution. 

HELL NO he should not have to plea bargain down and/or do community service, PARTICULARLY in a church.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 06:12:43 PM

There are different styles of offensiveness.  For example, point your middle finger in the air with some trees in the background, take a picture and post it on Facebook.

No big deal, right?

Now take that middle finger and superimpose it on (for example) Honeypot's face and post that on facebook.

Different, right?

As I understand the matter - maybe I am wrong - he didn't exactly do this act right when church was letting out.  He didn't have the church in the background.  He didn't keep at it after someone from the church telling him to stop or they'd call the cops.

Buffer Overflow
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 06:13:14 PM

Why? He hasn't done anything wrong.

Honeypot

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 06:31:34 PM

Smiley

HAHA christ you people are too easy. Are you shits actually sympathizing with this kid, and what does that say about you?

It's good to see you stumbling all over yourselves and forgetting to check your mouth before talking shit in defense of this kid because I called you people out for being little hypocrites Smiley

Let's put it this way for you cheeky spoiled little shits. None of you are obviously ready to take what you try to dish out. Between your weak, asinine 'counter arguments' that try to hide behind everything except having to face the consequences of being called out, and obvious thin skin, you are clearly what you accuse the judge, courts, and prosecutors of.

The D.A. is wasting taxpayers money in this case. He is making it personal.

He is fully dressed and he didn't harm the statue. The Kid is acting like a moron but no laws broken here. If being a moron was illegal all our politicians would be in prison along with half the population.

You know, that's the problem, not the solution.  

HELL NO he should not have to plea bargain down and/or do community service, PARTICULARLY in a church.

A little too used to thinking you can get away with fucking with people, ain't cha? Cheesy

He made his choice to willingly disrespect other people, specific group of people who he clearly believed he could get away messing with - don't even think for a moment anyone believes when you try to bitch and say otherwise.

Well, simply based on principle of mutual respect, he broke every rule in existence by doing what he did with obvious intent. Now you know you can't get away with this so easy on these kinds of people, so fucking check yourself.

Also, serious LOL @ people calling me anything in between 'inbred red neck' and 'fundamentalist christian extremist' Smiley Do you spoiled little fucks have any idea who you are talking to?
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 06:45:18 PM

Do you spoiled little fucks have any idea who you are talking to?
Immature kid swearing in every sentence foolishly thinking his profanities give his comments more weight?

Ghostface

Activity: 68

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 06:49:33 PM

Do you spoiled little fucks have any idea who you are talking to?
Immature kid swearing in every sentence foolishly thinking his profanities give his comments more weight?

Well said. Exactly what I was going to say. I always laugh at this child whenever I see his comments. Same old shit everytime. Make an ignorant statement then follow it up with the same you better check your mouth comments when someone puts him in his place.
Honeypot

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 07:40:39 PM

Cheesy

Always with the same wrong conclusions. How about telling me what points I made about mutual responsibility before pointing fingers?

I thought I might talk to your level of understanding - you clearly have no idea you don't deserve any better since your way of thinking is nothing significant, never mind 'mature' as you put it Smiley
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 07:54:12 PM

Smiley

HAHA christ you people are too easy. ..... Do you spoiled little fucks have any idea who you are talking to?
Mommy, I'm scared.

BWHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 07:55:05 PM

He made his choice to willingly disrespect other people, specific group of people who he clearly believed he could get away messing with - don't even think for a moment anyone believes when you try to bitch and say otherwise.
Yes he was making a peaceful protest against his distaste of the church, then jailed for it.

Just STOP for a second and think about that.

He made a peaceful protest and was jailed for it.

If you still don't understand read the above statement in bold again till you do.

Honeypot

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 08:19:24 PM

Smiley

HAHA christ you people are too easy. ..... Do you spoiled little fucks have any idea who you are talking to?
Mommy, I'm scared.

BWHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Of course in your mind that was a threat Smiley

Don't even have to try now haha.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: