Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:40:00 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Teen in Pennsylvania sentenced to two years for deep-throating Jesus  (Read 6353 times)
Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2014, 08:33:05 PM

People like you Honeypot are a joke, too busy getting offended and angry over the most trivial bullshit imaginable while we have a worldwide great depression either beginning or in progress and World War 3 looming in the east.
Honeypot

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 09:14:43 PM

People like you Honeypot are a joke, too busy getting offended and angry over the most trivial bullshit imaginable while we have a worldwide great depression either beginning or in progress and World War 3 looming in the east.

Ain't that right Smiley

Look at this forum and tell me if these 'educated' people deserve any better.
wasserman99

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 02:23:31 AM

He made his choice to willingly disrespect other people, specific group of people who he clearly believed he could get away messing with - don't even think for a moment anyone believes when you try to bitch and say otherwise.
Disrespecting people is something that people are allowed to do. Just because speech is unpopular does not mean it is illegal. Unpopular speech is exactly what the first amendment is designed to protect. 

Honeypot

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 02:40:56 AM

He made his choice to willingly disrespect other people, specific group of people who he clearly believed he could get away messing with - don't even think for a moment anyone believes when you try to bitch and say otherwise.
Disrespecting people is something that people are allowed to do. Just because speech is unpopular does not mean it is illegal. Unpopular speech is exactly what the first amendment is designed to protect. 

Yes, they are free to do so, and also free to deal with the aftermath if the other one returns the favor. Your choice: Get sued and imprisoned, or get harrassed and lynched for messing with people.

In fact, I prefer the latter Smiley

You people are quite cheeky thinking you want to mess with people that you don't expect to kill you. What's happening is that people are trying to fuck with someone they believe are safe to do so. Well, you made your bed, now deal with it.
Panthers52

Activity: 675
Merit: 502

#SuperBowl50 #NFCchamps

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2014, 04:51:04 AM

Yes, they are free to do so, and also free to deal with the aftermath if the other one returns the favor. Your choice: Get sued and imprisoned, or get harrassed and lynched for messing with people.

You people are quite cheeky thinking you want to mess with people that you don't expect to kill you. What's happening is that people are trying to fuck with someone they believe are safe to do so. Well, you made your bed, now deal with it.
The constitution prevents imprisonment and lawsuits against you for saying unpopular speech.

I would doubt that anyone in the christian religion would do anything but think the boy is immature. It has been reported that the boy essentially was protesting the christian religion, which should be 100% acceptable.

PGP 827D2A60

Tired of annoying signature ads? Ad block for signatures
Honeypot

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 06:11:27 AM

The constitution prevents imprisonment and lawsuits against you for saying unpopular speech.

I would doubt that anyone in the christian religion would do anything but think the boy is immature. It has been reported that the boy essentially was protesting the christian religion, which should be 100% acceptable.

'Protest'? Another cheeky excuse Cheesy

This is no more speech then someone vandalizing abortion clinics, heckling uninvited at marriage ceremony, or pissing on your family grave because they want to 'protest' something. It's really amusing all these anarchist/freedom loving 'progressives' all of a sudden turn into legal experts when they want to hide their little attitudes behind the protection of law.

Buffer Overflow
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 07:04:52 AM

'Protest'? Another cheeky excuse Cheesy

This is no more speech then someone vandalizing abortion clinics

No, I'm not taking the bait. Your trolling. Nobody could be this stupid. A human lifeform couldn't be this braindead.

Trolling confirmed. Nice try honey. Better luck next time. LOL Cheesy

DDuckworth

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2014, 07:41:11 AM

Do you spoiled little fucks have any idea who you are talking to?

Nope, no clue, please tell me.  What's your age, ethnicity, religion, and political background? Oh wait, it doesn't matter. Because all humans are equal and you are one asshole with a bloated head and ego.  You've completely ignored my well reasoned argument and just threw around more hate speech.

Wow, just...wow. You not only expect christians to kill people, but you PREFER it?  If you knew anything about the religion as it is in the west, they preach peace and pacifism even in the face of harm. Though they are not particularly good at it, it's what the entire foundation is based upon in the US. The level of close-mindedness you are exhibiting in your post is just plain incredible.

BabesForBitcoin.com - Custom pics & vids from real girls for cash or bitcoin!
Honeypot

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 09:33:39 AM

The fact that so called 'educated' people see nothing wrong with purposefully and knowingly offending a religious statue in public, yet can't even handle someone deciding against something as subjective and private as sexuality is incredibly amusing Smiley

You 'progressives' are a joke of outside 1st world. Hope you realize this and get it through to your head how spoiled and naive you all sound thinking this kind of childish asinine prank mentality is an acceptable way to think.

Face the fact that this kid got what he tried to dish out. None of you are capable of what you try to deal.
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 10:33:57 AM
Last edit: September 15, 2014, 11:13:03 AM by Buffer Overflow

The fact that so called 'educated' people see nothing wrong with purposefully and knowingly offending a religious statue in public

Purposefully and knowingly offending like this clown you mean:

Muslims have their mouths too far up their asses to understand they are talking out of both corners of their mouths.

Oh wait, that's you! Cheesy
Just soaking up your comedy gold free speech double standards.

LOL Cheesy

Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2014, 11:42:39 AM
Last edit: September 15, 2014, 12:41:50 PM by Lethn

Progressive? I'm an Anarchist LOL Tongue Your religion is irrelevant to me honeypot, that's why I don't care about offending you and the fact that not offending you means locking up someone for saying or doing something where absolutely nobody has been physically harmed by means you're my enemy.

Your god is a piece of shit, especially if he advocates the locking up of someone for something so harmless.
DDuckworth

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2014, 12:51:30 PM

The fact that so called 'educated' people see nothing wrong with purposefully and knowingly offending a religious statue in public, yet can't even handle someone deciding against something as subjective and private as sexuality is incredibly amusing Smiley

You 'progressives' are a joke of outside 1st world. Hope you realize this and get it through to your head how spoiled and naive you all sound thinking this kind of childish asinine prank mentality is an acceptable way to think.

Face the fact that this kid got what he tried to dish out. None of you are capable of what you try to deal.

Why do you speak so vaguely, you seem to not address anyone in particular, even when being directly addressed.  For all your talk about respect you certainly show none of it.

What are you talking about when you say "can't even handle someone deciding against something as subjective and private as sexuality is incredibly amusing?" What are you talking referring to here, please, honestly I'd like to know.

BabesForBitcoin.com - Custom pics & vids from real girls for cash or bitcoin!
Dr. Pepper

Activity: 172
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 01:15:20 PM

The fact that so called 'educated' people see nothing wrong with purposefully and knowingly offending a religious statue in public

Muslims have their mouths too far up their asses to understand they are talking out of both corners of their mouths.

LOL Cheesy

Guy ignore Honeypot. Nobody takes him seriously round here. He's just trolling you. He contradicts himself with nearly everypost, and as you said, nobody can be this stupid.

oceans

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 01:20:49 PM

Really does show you that even if you think you are having a laugh and having some harmless fun it will all come back to haunt you in the end. As much as this would have been funny with anything else even I don't think it's as funny with a statue of Jesus. He should really think before he acts I guess, surely he would have known doing something like this and being photographed doing it would have caused some problems?
awesome31312 (OP)

Activity: 826
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 01:26:25 PM

LOL Cheesy

Guy ignore Honeypot. Nobody takes him seriously round here. He's just trolling you. He contradicts himself with nearly everypost, and as you said, nobody can be this stupid.

Perhaps his views tend to evolve, there are plenty of people I know with no definite views, they just disagree on whatever your view is.

Account recovered 08-12-2019
Honeypot

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 04:11:28 PM

Cheesy

I believe I have stayed consistent in calling you out on hypocrisy with everything I said, but of course you miss the point ( or don't even want to think about it) every time. Instead, now it's supposed 'double standard' because I am supposed to offer civility or higher degree of conversation where none is needed (because you 'feel' it should be), especially with following people around posts to look for excuses - how obviously desperate do you have to get? Smiley

Really, you people are pretty damn funny when you try to be clever. Also, I don't believe I have ever stated Christianity is my religion, but the smart 1st world 'anarchist' Cheesy knows better.

'Double standard' LOL

Do you people have any fucking clue how pathetic you sound when you demonstrate so obviously that you can't handle what you try to dish out? Obviously there's more then a few kids here that sympathize with this skinny little cocksucker Smiley
awesome31312 (OP)

Activity: 826

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 04:14:01 PM

Cheesy

I believe I have stayed consistent in calling you out on hypocrisy with everything I said, but of course you miss the point ( or don't even want to think about it) every time. Instead, now it's supposed 'double standard' because I am supposed to offer civility or higher degree of conversation where none is needed (because you 'feel' it should be), especially with following people around posts to look for excuses - how obviously desperate do you have to get? Smiley

Really, you people are pretty damn funny when you try to be clever. Also, I don't believe I have ever stated Christianity is my religion, but the smart 1st world 'anarchist' Cheesy knows better.

'Double standard' LOL

Do you people have any fucking clue how pathetic you sound when you demonstrate so obviously that you can't handle what you try to dish out? Obviously there's more then a few kids here that sympathize with this skinny little cocksucker Smiley

I fail to see why you consider critiquing one's body structure or sexual orientation may be deemed an insult.

Account recovered 08-12-2019
r3wt

Activity: 686

always the student, never the master.

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 04:20:06 PM

Bet you he'll think twice about fucking with Jesus.  Wink

All you dumb ass liberals crying can go EAD. You play with fire you get burned. You have the right to free speech, but you don't have the right to trespass and feign sexual acts on statues.

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
Honeypot

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 04:20:44 PM

Cheesy

'Double standard' LOL

I fail to see why you consider critiquing one's body structure or sexual orientation may be deemed an insult.

Try not to pat yourself on the head too hard Cheesy
spazzdla
Legendary

Activity: 1722

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 05:54:13 PM

He should be sentenced to some community service and home confinement for fair amount of time at most a relatively short stay in jail if you ask me.  This is pretty disturbing to think a judge would even consider allowing such a long jail sentence and that DA should be worried about losing his job for having such horrible judgment on the matter.

I'm ashamed to admit how hard I laughed at the pics because that is a gross act in so many ways.  But there is no way a person should go to jail for that long over something like this, that is the real crime..

WHY?  WHy should he see any sort of punishment?  Please do tell.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: