Bitcoin Forum
July 08, 2024, 10:51:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: MT4 Withdrawal from BTC-e  (Read 1041 times)
moreia (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 05:05:09 AM

So I put funds in BTC-e recently and then into MT4
It's been 12 hours since my cashout request and I'm wondering how long it will take to get my funds back into BTC-e.
I requested withdrawal, got a russian message, then every time I got to withdraw again it says insufficient funds so I am assuming it's pending.

I'm posting here because I see MANY threads on google about MT4 and BTC-e having up to one month holds on fiat, can anyone confirm that this was all fixed and that MT4 to BTC-e withdrawals are working fine?

Thank you
joesmoe2012

Activity: 882
Merit: 501

Ching-Chang;Ding-Dong

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2014, 03:39:58 AM

They are manually processed. So long as its your account and there's nothing funny going on, you should get it in the stated 24-48 hours.

Check out BitcoinATMTalk - https://bitcoinatmtalk.com
moreia (OP)

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 11:42:30 PM

They are manually processed. So long as its your account and there's nothing funny going on, you should get it in the stated 24-48 hours.

I waited 48 hours halted all my activity in MT4 since that's what it said to do in the FAQ, and still no process done?
moreia (OP)

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 05:34:56 AM

I waited 48 hours halted all my activity in MT4 since that's what it said to do in the FAQ, and still no process done?

still no support from btc-e  been over 72 hours Sad
joesmoe2012

Activity: 882
Merit: 501

Ching-Chang;Ding-Dong

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2014, 01:35:18 AM

still no support from btc-e  been over 72 hours Sad

hmmm that sucks. I've never had an issue with this, but I've only withdrawn from MT4 once and it was a while ago.

Check out BitcoinATMTalk - https://bitcoinatmtalk.com
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: