Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:03:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WTS Magic Motion Vibrator, iOS controlled vibrator  (Read 2013 times)
Easy2Mine (OP)

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

einc.io

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 09:29:18 AM

You can buy it here for 61.99 $
http://www.madelinelai.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=77&product_id=60
I don't put this sale directly at my website, because it was a children website before.
You can only buy it if you message me here on Bitcointalk that you bought it, all other sales will be refunded.
I will update the site with a lot more gadgets that I have found here in China.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5RVP8Lkzjs

The World First Smart Mini Vibe.

Magic Motion Smart Mini Vibe is a new, discreet sensual vibrator device at just 1.1 inch thick and 3.5 inches long. Using the highest quality motors this small vibe can run using the function buttons to control the speed and functions or use with your iPhone/iPad. When paired with magic motion of IOS device using low energy Bluetooth 4.0 technology, you will enjoy the unique vibrations of the Smart Mini Vibe while listening to music, watching a movie or using motion. The screw-on USB port cover has a built-in lanyard to hold on to for massive orgasms. It uses a rechargeable battery that is charged by the built in USB plug that take 1 hour to charge fully and lasts up to 2 hours of constant use.

Made from body-safe Silicone and ABS Plastic, these bullets from NS Novelties are a great choice for beginners. Just add your favorite Water Based Lubricant and have a wet n wild time. After use, carefully wash the toy with mild soap and water or try the Toy Cleaner for even quicker cleanup. Store this toy separately from other sex toys.

magic motion smart vibe for iOSColor: Purple, White
Materials: Silicone, ABS Plastic
Length: 3.5 inch
Insertable Length: 3 inch
Width: 1.5 inch, 1.1 inch thick