Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:01:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Why crypto currency devs are so sick and unlucky?  (Read 907 times)
hasar (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 12:38:35 PM

Most of them are ill or stabbed, diseased, grabbed, punched. Is it joke or using too much computer makes them sick? Looks like every dev is without good health.

I AM A DNOTES FANS THE COIN ABOVE ALL OTHERS.
liquidiser

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 12:40:10 PM

Most of them are anonymous, so how do you know what their health's like?
hasar (OP)

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 12:41:12 PM

Most of them are anonymous, so how do you know what their health's like?

Cause they are writing about it on their ann threads.

hasar (OP)

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 12:41:56 PM

Maybe it's just excuse to abandon the coin and cash out.

AltCoinBuddah

Activity: 161

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 12:50:27 PM

I haven't seen that. All coins I'm in the dev is active and hasn't gotten ill or injured that I know of. Maybe it's scamcoin Devs that do that.
liquidiser

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 12:54:07 PM

Yes it sounds like a scam coin dev trick to buy more dumping time before disappearing.
EvilDave

Activity: 854
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 12:56:26 PM

Ours are all healthy as fuck, you just need to make sure that they get some exercise, eat some green stuff at least once a week, and force them to go OUTSIDE regularly.

Nulli Dei, nulli Reges, solum NXT
Love your money: www.nxt.org  www.ardorplatform.org
www.nxter.org  www.nxtfoundation.org
Rofo
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2014, 12:57:04 PM

I usually find it's the family that are the unhealthy ones. The devs always seem to need to go for a family health emergency.. that lasts forever.

liquidiser

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 01:03:20 PM

I usually find it's the family that are the unhealthy ones. The devs always seem to need to go for a family health emergency.. that lasts forever.

Does this happen at exactly the same time the dev promised to release a new wallet full of snazzy new features?
Rofo
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2014, 01:09:23 PM

Does this happen at exactly the same time the dev promised to release a new wallet full of snazzy new features?

Coincidentally yes. The community generally rallies and sells all their coins to cover the hefty doctors bill I think. Good time to buy.

Fuserleer
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1016

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2014, 02:17:07 PM

Heh if any of the devs in question push like I do, you are bound to have off days. Regularly I do 18-20 hour days, skip on sleep, skip on meals etc etc, I get too involved in what I'm doing then realize "shit, bed time and haven't eaten".  You can't keep that up 24/7, at some point its going to take you out for a day, and it doesn't help that you guys are an unforgiving bunch :p   Then again some devs are just in it for a quick $$$ grab, so yeah, expect these to be "ill" frequently.

That said, I rarely get ill, as in "hugging the toilet and calling for Ralph" ill, it's more I just run out of steam and get exhausted.

As it happens I had a full intense checkup last week, took god knows how much blood, physical exam (probes and all), mental exam.....all passed 100%, doc said that biologically I'm equivalent to someone 10 years my junior  Huh Cool

digitalindustry

Activity: 798

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2014, 02:43:29 PM

Heh if any of the devs in question push like I do, you are bound to have off days. Regularly I do 18-20 hour days, skip on sleep, skip on meals etc etc, I get too involved in what I'm doing then realize "shit, bed time and haven't eaten".  You can't keep that up 24/7, at some point its going to take you out for a day, and it doesn't help that you guys are an unforgiving bunch :p   Then again some devs are just in it for a quick $$$ grab, so yeah, expect these to be "ill" frequently.

That said, I rarely get ill, as in "hugging the toilet and calling for Ralph" ill, it's more I just run out of steam and get exhausted.

As it happens I had a full intense checkup last week, took god knows how much blood, physical exam (probes and all), mental exam.....all passed 100%, doc said that biologically I'm equivalent to someone 10 years my junior  Huh Cool

that's the alien dna that we have been sending you via satellite, if you get any hallucinations or vivid dreams, just ignore them.

also any extra appendages that you don't want/need you can cut off.

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
Fuserleer
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1016

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2014, 03:23:01 PM

that's the alien dna that we have been sending you via satellite, if you get any hallucinations or vivid dreams, just ignore them.

also any extra appendages that you don't want/need you can cut off.

ahh, well those extra 3 fingers per hand are coming in very useful atm, I can code a good 30% faster, so I'll keep em Smiley

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: