Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 01:00:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Apple pay will make bitcoin (even more) useless. Let's deal with it.  (Read 7828 times)
wasserman99

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 12:49:19 AM

Still not getting why people seem to think that Apple Pay will make bitcoin useless? It really baffles me that people will think that and makes me wonder if people realise that Apple Pay and bitcoin are two completely different things so in which case how can bitcoin really be made useless form that? Unless I am missing something?
Yeah to me Apple Pay and Bitcoin represent 2 mostly non-overlapping spaces. I have never thought that Bitcoin would be that useful for making day-to-day micro transactions to retail vendors through a smart phone. Yet lately there have been many relatively new accounts making posts inferring that Bitcoin has failed because it is so difficult or impossible for the average Joe to use it to pay for their $5 latte or settle their $50 bar tab. Don't they realize that it good for much more than that? Bitcoin can be successful without capturing the small transaction space.
Well I would argue that apple pay would actually get merchants to encourage payments via bitcoin. Apple pay would likely get people comfortable paying for things with their smartphones which is something that is necessary for people to be comfortable using bitcoin on a large scale. 

Once merchants realize that payments via bitcoin are much cheaper then payments via applepay/credit cards they will start to offer discounts for bitcoin payments. The savings will increase in terms of percentages for smaller transactions because credits card companies usually charge a fixed rate plus a percentage for the transaction fee

jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 02:30:15 AM

why should people use bitcoin? to Hyde their money? there are better systems. You can buy gold, or put money in a Swiss bank.
I think you'll find that Swiss banks are now more Jekyll than Hyde. Cheesy

Well guys, if the Ponzi is going to burst, remember that I told you.
And if it doesn't, we'll forget everything you told us, to spare you the embarrassment? That suits me; I don't mind forgetting you. Don't let the door hit you on your way out.

nothing to do with the thread or bitcoin, but dr. Jekyll was the good guy,  mr. Hyde was the deranged alter ego.

snappa4ever

Activity: 374

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 03:06:04 AM

Still not getting why people seem to think that Apple Pay will make bitcoin useless? It really baffles me that people will think that and makes me wonder if people realise that Apple Pay and bitcoin are two completely different things so in which case how can bitcoin really be made useless form that? Unless I am missing something?
Yeah to me Apple Pay and Bitcoin represent 2 mostly non-overlapping spaces. I have never thought that Bitcoin would be that useful for making day-to-day micro transactions to retail vendors through a smart phone. Yet lately there have been many relatively new accounts making posts inferring that Bitcoin has failed because it is so difficult or impossible for the average Joe to use it to pay for their $5 latte or settle their $50 bar tab. Don't they realize that it good for much more than that? Bitcoin can be successful without capturing the small transaction space.

put away online transactions and daily payments in stores what is left? oh yes people sending big money to their relatives from the other part of the world. Billions people doing that. I have just sent 50000 dollars in bitcoin to my relative in Australia. I would have spent 50 dollars in a safe bank transaction but why to do that when I can trust Tje bitcoin network? In worst case btc will be lost or stolen. Oh how can my grandpa in Australia convert his 500000 dollars in bitcoin back to dollars? Maybe he can ask some friend who could steal the money.
Yeah whatever. Btc is lost. Let s deal with it.
Just because apple offers this service does not mean that everyone will use it at any price. In order to use apple pay the consumer will need to pay ~3% in credit card fees (the merchant actually pays these but this is passed onto the consumer). This is not something that is necessary to pay for when someone is using bitcoin. It would be unlikely that these fees would ever go away because of the number of "middle men" involved in the processing of a credit card transaction.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
RISE
haaggus

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2014, 04:18:57 AM

put away online transactions and daily payments in stores what is left? oh yes people sending big money to their relatives from the other part of the world. Billions people doing that. I have just sent 50000 dollars in bitcoin to my relative in Australia. I would have spent 50 dollars in a safe bank transaction but why to do that when I can trust Tje bitcoin network? In worst case btc will be lost or stolen. Oh how can my grandpa in Australia convert his 500000 dollars in bitcoin back to dollars? Maybe he can ask some friend who could steal the money.

Bitcoin is good for anything that is banned by governments. For instance, Argentina and China have capital controls that limit how people can change their pesos or yuan into US dollars. It is hard to move money out of those countries, and others, because they have capital controls. You can't send 50,000 dollars to your grandpa in Australia because the government blocks you. The way around this blockage is bitcoin, which cannot be blocked. Bitcoin routes around government edicts that limit the flow of the free market. If you can't see the usefulness of that then you must be a total statist.
tinof

Activity: 343
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 04:47:42 AM

All payment systems compete with each other. They overlap on TOP of each other.

betterchoice

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 05:48:18 AM

Is there a apple coin?
centralized coin?   Grin
Impros88 (OP)

Activity: 293

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 12:30:36 PM

Bitcoin is good for anything that is banned by governments. For instance, Argentina and China have capital controls that limit how people can change their pesos or yuan into US dollars. It is hard to move money out of those countries, and others, because they have capital controls. You can't send 50,000 dollars to your grandpa in Australia because the government blocks you. The way around this blockage is bitcoin, which cannot be blocked. Bitcoin routes around government edicts that limit the flow of the free market. If you can't see the usefulness of that then you must be a total statist.

yes this is honestly  true but this usage is very limited. Therr are not so many cases and nations where government blocks and controls your transfers. Not in the western world at least. Don't say the opposite because it is not true. I live in Italy and I can send whatever I own to everyone I want. I guess this is the same in every nation. And yes I will have to pay some fees... last time I sent money to mtgox in Japan and payed 15 euros or 20 for thousands euros,... not a big deal.
niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 12:33:23 PM

Good luck buying over 50 000$ worth of btc in china and then sending them to another country and there changing them back into usd.
The amount you're going to waste in fees , spreads and headaches you're far better sending posts cards with bills inside them.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
LitcoinCollector
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 01:42:41 PM

Quote from: Impros88
hi, I invested a lot at the beginning of this year thinking bitcoin would have risen again as usual, I bought many btc when it was 830 and some after when it was 660. I waited for the pump but things are getting bad. I am wo4ried. I am 26 yo I am not rich and I invested a lot of my savings. I can live without, ok, but they were my savings. What should I do now? is this the end? Will bitcoin rise again at least until 830?

I guess this dumbass sold his coins..... Grin Now hes hating.

un fortunately i cannot sell. I would lose 40% of my investment. Btc has deluded me a lot. At first I was involved and invested a lot, I had some savings I did not use them to live, so I tried. I won something first, I invested a second time and at third time I involved a big capital. I was unlucky. It was in December 2013.
No you're small minded, you have a short view. You are stupid, if you think you were unlucky, but even someone like you can have a great roi if you hold out long enough but i doubt you will.

Hold on to your coins.

And in the future, don't invest more than you are willing to lose.
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 01:49:26 PM

When Apple pay is decentralized, open source, anonymous, and costs a few pennies, then Apple will be a threat to bitcoin. I would not even consider using it. It's just another suckers system to separate you from the burden of your money one dollar at a time. They have about as much chance with me as the airlines have selling me their stupid frequent flier miles.

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
silversurfer1958

Activity: 474
Merit: 111

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 08:48:32 PM

Apple and the big Guys are not on the side of the people, they may start off with low prices but their ultimate aim is HUGE PROFIT.
Altcoins, at their core are very altruistic and will always challenge them, providing the NWO doesn't initiate WWIII long term I think the Altruism behind  cryptocurrencies will eventually win.

gjgjg

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 09:36:19 PM

Lets not forget that most people do not have or will have any time soon, an iphone 6 (or 7,8,9 etc) in order to use this PoS service. Android has by far the majority in global marketshare right now and apple has no plans to break into emerging markets in a large scale with reasonably priced phone models to tackle this. So as long as apple continues its marketing direction and price structure, bitcoin will always have the PoS tech edge.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
keithers
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1001

This is the land of wolves now & you're not a wolf

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 09:53:04 PM

not even one senseful answer.

I know my English is not perfect. ok? Hyde, hide, whatever

Hey dumbass, Apple Pay is only for merchants accepting payment. Bitcoin is for everyone.

Say i want to sent your ass some nickles, now can you show me how Apple Pay would let me send that nickle straight up your ass? put your iPhone right up your ass and i click send from my iphone?

No one know you were dropped and kicked in the head by your mom ... until you opened this thread.

This is one of the funnier things that I have read today...haha
hyperdimension

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 10:14:11 PM

You are missing the point. Let's leave it at that.
zorke

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 10:19:43 PM

Lets not forget that most people do not have or will have any time soon, an iphone 6 (or 7,8,9 etc) in order to use this PoS service. Android has by far the majority in global marketshare right now and apple has no plans to break into emerging markets in a large scale with reasonably priced phone models to tackle this. So as long as apple continues its marketing direction and price structure, bitcoin will always have the PoS tech edge.

I agree that bitcoin has the most potential in emerging markets, which also happens to be that apple has very little market share and likely has no plans to attempt to enter the market of. As for the "1st world" market, apple does hold a very large market for smartphones and all the smart phone manufacturers tend to try to offer the same kind of features that other manufacturers offer in order to stay competitive.
Impros88 (OP)

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 08:41:47 AM

Quote from: Impros88
hi, I invested a lot at the beginning of this year thinking bitcoin would have risen again as usual, I bought many btc when it was 830 and some after when it was 660. I waited for the pump but things are getting bad. I am wo4ried. I am 26 yo I am not rich and I invested a lot of my savings. I can live without, ok, but they were my savings. What should I do now? is this the end? Will bitcoin rise again at least until 830?

I guess this dumbass sold his coins..... Grin Now hes hating.

un fortunately i cannot sell. I would lose 40% of my investment. Btc has deluded me a lot. At first I was involved and invested a lot, I had some savings I did not use them to live, so I tried. I won something first, I invested a second time and at third time I involved a big capital. I was unlucky. It was in December 2013.
No you're small minded, you have a short view. You are stupid, if you think you were unlucky, but even someone like you can have a great roi if you hold out long enough but i doubt you will.

Hold on to your coins.

And in the future, don't invest more than you are willing to lose.

that is nonsense. I would not like to lose anything. This rule of "not investing what you cannot afford to lose"  does not help, there is not a certain am9unt of money you can afford to lose and neither you can afford to lose. Basically people don't want to lose 10 dollars as they don't want to lose 1000.
Yes,I am holding. I will hold at least until I will be able to sell back at price I bought. If I Will need to wait 3 years, I will wait 3 years. I won't lose anything. That is my site and only rule I gave myself with btc.
Impros88 (OP)

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 08:50:02 AM

not even one senseful answer.

I know my English is not perfect. ok? Hyde, hide, whatever

Hey dumbass, Apple Pay is only for merchants accepting payment. Bitcoin is for everyone.

Say i want to sent your ass some nickles, now can you show me how Apple Pay would let me send that nickle straight up your ass? put your iPhone right up your ass and i click send from my iphone?

No one know you were dropped and kicked in the head by your mom ... until you opened this thread.

This is one of the funnier things that I have read today...haha

funny part is that he did not even get my point. That idiot talks like I have not understood anything of the few Bulls hits you american/english/whatever are stating As if you were the only clever guys..  well you are not.
You know a really funny thing?  I am Italian and American or English  students and people in general are considered by everyone here as idiots... especially students are very much worse than our average students in terms of deepness of thinking and intelligence, not to talk about knowledge and studying. And they don't even know what we think of them...  they still continue wandering in the streets in the center with their silly empty minds and  alcol addiction thinking to be "cool" while everyone laughs at them.  Yes funny. Go drink your beer, faggot.
niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 08:53:14 AM

Your an Idiot!?  Is that enough of a comment? Oh sorry Let me add one more little thing..

Here is a world 10 yrs from now, where many if not Most merchants businesses accept BTC:

Scenario:

I am Sydney Australia, and my friend is in Berlin. He needs some cash Instantly for a Taxi unfortunately he happened to drink a little too much and spent all his money for the night and forgot he needed a taxi (Taxi's In Germany accept BTC in this world) so he SMS me from across the world and says Bro can I ask you for a favour !! Can I borrow 0.04 for a taxi I am all out ..... I say yes no worries and send over the amount he wanted, Instantly he sees the transfer happen in his BTC wallet and transaction waiting for a confirmation, in exactly 7 minutes the money was in his wallet ready to spend. (Happened to be a fast confirmation today as it usually takes a whole 8-10minutes For the funds to be irreversible and CLEAR.

Your friend should really call his friends or his parents rather than waiting for you to help with the taxi fare...
Last block 48 minutes Wink.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
gjgjg

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 01:16:18 PM

Would be good if HTC and Samsung went to include a native Bitcoin app on their next devices as a direct competitive move for Apple pay.  Would totally fudge up apples stratagy  Grin

▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
nuff

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 01:19:51 PM

I wouldn't touch anything Apple with a 10 ft pole. Apple would be begging to have anything to do with Bitcoin, let alone making it useless
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: