Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:14:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Jesus and Homosexuality  (Read 1540 times)
guybrushthreepwood
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1195

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 04:51:04 PM

We cannot reason with a zealot - let him have his beliefs.  I just don't think Jesus would approve of their bigotry - and it's my right to believe that.  As it's his right to believe that gays are bad.

+1. To be honest, I really don't like gays. There are many problem when being a gay. You can see many scientific affects of being a gay, just search... Roll Eyes

~~MZ~~

Why don't you like them and what are these 'problems' and 'scientific affects' exactly?
knight22
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000

--------------->¿?

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 04:53:47 PM

Religious debate aside, I think homosexuality is a disorder. Biology proves me right.

Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2014, 09:07:43 PM

Religious debate aside, I think homosexuality is a disorder. Biology proves me right.

+10. Absolutely right!

Why don't you like them and what are these 'problems' and 'scientific affects' exactly?

Sorry, I am sorry for them and I hope I can change them to be good(don't know whether it will happen). There will be many problems like depression. You can look http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexuality_and_psychology for some details. For detailed explanations, refer!!!

~~MZ~~

Honeypot

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 12:07:37 AM

Some fool saw the mohammed and homo thread and decided to bitch this way. Typical kid mentality.
Razick
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 12:54:47 AM

Because the problem is these morons take bits of the bible they like that they think goes along with their stupidity and try to twist it into something its not, it's like how they claim in the constitution something along the lines of "Congress shall define marriage as between a man and a woman" the problem is the keyword there DEFINE which means it defines it, it hasn't actually made it illegal for a man to marry a man or a woman to marry a woman, of course, they're stupid so they don't pay attention to that.

It's like how they attack science and claim its all bullshit and yet here they are, making threads on something science created, talking on something science created, attacking science. Holy shit the irony you see in the world whenever you actually try and think about the things people say. These people are pre-programmed to spout their bullshit from an early age and they don't think about it, so when you actually try and get you to think about it they just end up repeating themselves or start trying to change the subject because they don't like having to think it.

Trust me, I've been around, it's not just you thinking about this stuff and it's a load of crap I know Cheesy they're morons and that's all there is to it.

For a person supposedly against judging you are awfully judgmental. You'd have a hard time finding a regular Christian in your day to day life as hateful of gay people as you are of Christians.

Maybe you should try to find out why people think they way they do and what they actually think (since you and the OP are wrong about what most Christians think) before you condemn them.

And the second is like, namely this, Thou shalt love thy neighbor as thyself. There is none other commandment greater than these.

ACCOUNT RECOVERED 4/27/2020. Account was previously hacked sometime in 2017. Posts between 12/31/2016 and 4/27/2020 are NOT LEGITIMATE.
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 07:41:12 AM
Last edit: September 14, 2014, 09:57:39 AM by Buffer Overflow

O.K. why is it that homosexuality is such a problem with religious conservatives when he never directly condemned it, but they can get divorces, fight wars, judge people, and hold wealth when Jesus did condemn it.

It's called homophobia. They just hide behind the veil of religion.

Religious people make it up as they go along to suit themselves.
They follow the bits they want to and preach to others they should do the same. Yet if they want to believe or do some thing their religion doesn't dictate, they just do it anyway and claim it's allowed because "it's the way you interpret it."

latinna

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 11:12:27 AM

Some fool saw the mohammed and homo thread and decided to bitch this way. Typical kid mentality.
I think this thread was first,so "the mohammed and homo fool" saw it and copy it.
Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2014, 11:19:02 AM

Because the problem is these morons take bits of the bible they like that they think goes along with their stupidity and try to twist it into something its not, it's like how they claim in the constitution something along the lines of "Congress shall define marriage as between a man and a woman" the problem is the keyword there DEFINE which means it defines it, it hasn't actually made it illegal for a man to marry a man or a woman to marry a woman, of course, they're stupid so they don't pay attention to that.

It's like how they attack science and claim its all bullshit and yet here they are, making threads on something science created, talking on something science created, attacking science. Holy shit the irony you see in the world whenever you actually try and think about the things people say. These people are pre-programmed to spout their bullshit from an early age and they don't think about it, so when you actually try and get you to think about it they just end up repeating themselves or start trying to change the subject because they don't like having to think it.

Trust me, I've been around, it's not just you thinking about this stuff and it's a load of crap I know Cheesy they're morons and that's all there is to it.

For a person supposedly against judging you are awfully judgmental. You'd have a hard time finding a regular Christian in your day to day life as hateful of gay people as you are of Christians.

Maybe you should try to find out why people think they way they do and what they actually think (since you and the OP are wrong about what most Christians think) before you condemn them.

And the second is like, namely this, Thou shalt love thy neighbor as thyself. There is none other commandment greater than these.

I'm not hateful of Christians, I'm hateful of religion Wink And considering the fact that there was a user who just posted "Religious debate aside, I think homosexuality is a disorder. Biology proves me right." and then some moron actually agreed with him I think you're completely blind.

I will do everything to fight the brainwashing and assimilation of people into a certain group no matter who they are especially if they are trying to use fear and peer pressure or even more insidious means in order to do it.
Clegg

Activity: 176
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 02:35:03 PM

You can apply this exactly to you and pretty much everything else you come out with here. You saw Jesus and Homo thread and had to bitch this way. Typical Honeypot mentality.
Muhammed Zakir

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2014, 02:47:20 PM

I'm not hateful of Christians, I'm hateful of religion Wink And considering the fact that there was a user who just posted "Religious debate aside, I think homosexuality is a disorder. Biology proves me right." and then some moron actually agreed with him I think you're completely blind.

I will do everything to fight the brainwashing and assimilation of people into a certain group no matter who they are especially if they are trying to use fear and peer pressure or even more insidious means in order to do it.

I know you meant me by saying "some moron". Smiley I said he is right because it is a mental disorder likely to be small but still it is a disorder. But it is mainly psychology not biology though there is connection between psychology and this. Roll Eyes

~~MZ~~

Buffer Overflow
Legendary

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 02:55:22 PM

I know you meant me by saying "some moron". Smiley I said he is right because it is a mental disorder likely to be small but still it is a disorder. But it is mainly psychology not biology though there is connection between psychology and this. Roll Eyes

~~MZ~~

Confused. Are you saying homosexuality is a disorder and/or religion is a disorder?

Beyonce

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

Surfbort.

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 02:59:47 PM

~~MZ~~

Some would argue religion is a mental disorder. There's also a connection between religion and gullible ignorant fools.

Bow down, bitches.
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 03:10:04 PM

~~MZ~~

Some would argue religion is a mental disorder.
http://www.thecheers.org/Opinion/article_3111_7-reasons-why-religion-is-a-form-of-mental-illness.html

Muhammed Zakir

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2014, 03:11:35 PM

~~MZ~~

Confused. Are you saying homosexuality is a disorder and/or religion is a disorder?

Homosexuality.

~~MZ~~

Xiaoxiao
Legendary

Activity: 1274

The Golden Rule Rules

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 03:12:58 PM

The problem with this post is that Jesus didn't have to explicitly state something for one to know he is explicitly against something.  To say since Jesus didn't explicitly say he was against homosexuality... is like saying because this person didn't explicitly say they are against cannibalism therefore it is a grey area.

Back than homosexuality wasn't discussed much, because adultery was a serious offense, so therefore homosexuality falls further down the line.  Also it was apparent in several places of OT that homosexuality was punishable and condemned, and they held the OT as sacred as their temples.
Wilikon
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 03:12:25 PM

I think this thread was first,so "the mohammed and homo fool" saw it and copy it.

I even gave credit to this thread being first.  Wink
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=781196.msg8804955#msg8804955

RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 03:17:02 PM

To be fair, the Roman bible does state that homosexuality is a sin. Its even as bad as the sin of eating shrimp.

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: