Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 03:59:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Support minutes in local time?  (Read 2060 times)
Muhammed Zakir (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2014, 02:00:30 PM

Hello! There is option to convert server time to local time. But only hours can be added/deducted, so an option to add/deduct minutes will be helpful. Otherwise, persons like me have to add/deduct ~30 minutes from the time shown in the forum after changing time. Roll Eyes So please add it. Smiley

~~MZ~~

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2301

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 03:24:36 PM

Hello! There is option to convert server time to local time. But only hours can be added/deducted, so an option to add/deduct minutes will be helpful. Otherwise, persons like me have to add/deduct ~30 minutes from the time shown in the forum after changing time. Roll Eyes So please add it. Smiley

~~MZ~~
This is possible now (although you will need to adjust twice a year if daylight savings time affects you).

Go to profile -> Look and Layout Preferences -> time offset -> enter the number of hours difference of between your current local time and the forum time.
Foxpup
Legendary

Activity: 4354
Merit: 3044

Vile Vixen and Miss Bitcointalk 2021-2023

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 12:37:21 PM

But only hours can be added/deducted, so an option to add/deduct minutes will be helpful.
Is it really that hard to just divide the number of minutes you want by 60? Just in case it is, 30 minutes is 0.5 hours.

Will pretend to do unspeakable things (while actually eating a taco) for bitcoins: 1K6d1EviQKX3SVKjPYmJGyWBb1avbmCFM4
I am not on the scammers' paradise known as Telegram! Do not believe anyone claiming to be me off-forum without a signed message from the above address! Accept no excuses and make no exceptions!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: