Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:37:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy, Sell Your College Textbooks for Bitcoins!!! Bitcoin Book Xchange!  (Read 5345 times)
BookXchange (OP)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2011, 07:50:53 AM

Hey guys!

So I just got my new site up and running, it is a place for students to sell their textbooks for bitcoins! There is only one offer up as of now, but I'm hoping to grow this site fast as the end of finals comes around. It is completely free to buy and sell.

Please check it out! You won't find a better deal than the one that is on there now (you could even resell it on Amazon and make some cash!!)

Link: http://btcbx.web44.net/

Let me know what you think... it is obviously still under construction

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BookXchange (OP)

View Profile
May 11, 2011, 03:58:36 AM

We are in the process of getting a better host. Thinking of possibly switching over to the Tor network as well, however that might make it less accessible to the general public.

But first, we want to get the bugs worked out and see that there is actually an interest in the service. I will be adding lots more products tomorrow so keep your eyes peeled.

-BBX
BookXchange (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2011, 09:11:43 PM

We have just purchased a deticated server and new domain name. We just have to wait a couple of days for the payment to clear, and we will have the site all switched over!

We also added a lot of new Textbooks for GREAT prices, so even if you don't have any to sell, stop by and take a look at what we have to offer!

We would love to see our community and the Bitcoin community as a whole grow!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: