View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
digitalindustry

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2014, 06:33:36 PM

I never stole a thing, imbecile.

I'm wondering if you actually believe this or do you seriously believe everyone is stupid?

Sure Baritus, everybody firmly believes that a yet still unnamed trusted employee stole $30,000 USD of DGC from your personal machine, then immediately dumped it on two exchanges using your own personal account on one of the exchanges. <--You certainly didn't expect someone like me, who can get at that info to get involved in this did you? In addition to being that sloppy you also reused a couple of other addresses that can be directly connected to you as well as expose a few other things.

Sloppy or arrogance, who knows but it 100% ties you to the theft and not a mystery employee. This is why after repeated demands from several of the DGC Community and CAVE Investors, you refused to post the address of the wallet from your own account because you always wanted to be able to deny anything proven wasn't the actual addresses that were "stolen". Kind of hard to do if you post the address isn't it?

All you did was sell of $30K worth of personal DGC while soliciting and collecting donations but knew how this would look publicly, hence the "mystery employee" fabrication.

For clarification you are nothing but a disgraced coin cloner that got caught ripping off his community. I have PM's from numerous people in the DGC community supporting me privately in my efforts to expose and public disgrace you.

I have PM's in my inbox from most of the current DGC Foundation members pleading with me to just let you hand over what they need before you change your mind. Your biggest most dedicated fanboy Disclaimer201 even publicly admitted I was right about you.

So quit delving into this self disillusion that you are doing this as some weary noble hero that has single handed carried this coin from infancy to now handing it off to your "children" that you toiled so hard for.....blah, blah blah...

The only thing these people want is for you to hand off what they need and GTFO. They are simply playing nice with you till then.

After you are gone, I can eagerly await for the backlash and real opinions to come out.

The name "Baritus" will forever be one associated with incompetence, half ass, broken promises and scamming.

Have a nice day,

~BCX~

how much did you lose on this?

also if they fork and go multi it could be a buy? outsider .

add an EQ taper it down to EQ.

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
Nullu

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 08:27:16 PM

Old news, but I agree. The story was shady. Especially when Baritus didn't disclose the address. That's the bit that could have exonerated him, so it's very suspect that it wasn't provided.

BTC - 14kYyhhWZwSJFHAjNTtyhRVSu157nE92gF
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 08:51:07 PM
Last edit: September 15, 2014, 08:53:24 AM by Spoetnik

Old news, but I agree. The story was shady. Especially when Baritus didn't disclose the address. That's the bit that could have exonerated him, so it's very suspect that it wasn't provided.

in a way your right not quite new News but i seen the quoted comment BCX posted on the other topic from the 13th.
and i think what BCX was saying here was not just a rehash of "the old news" ..re-read what he said Wink

I would like to see Baritus man up and just come clean.
I just don't believe his story at all !
And he carries on with it for eternity how he was the poor victim etc
The real victim is the DGC guys who stood up for him.. THEY deserve the truth !

I don't think carrying on with a cover up is going to be a better game plan than just coming clean with what happened.
Either way his reputation has taken a hit but i don't think he cares too much about his rep.. so why not just come clean ?

I just don't get why some guys in crypto insist on digging such a MASSIVE giant hole for themselves over something that is not as bad etc
I don't want to derail things here but a guy in the Altcoin scene lied and fought me for a good 6 months only to say ohh yeah well.. your right i LIED ! stupid  Roll Eyes

If Baritus comes clean he has a chance of making things right with people and maybe improving his perception in time.
If he does not come clean there is no chance this is happening.. because of what BCX here said !
His topic here is highlighting that the majority out there don't buy the story..

Baritus it's better for everyone if you just lay it all out.
And think of it this way.. the story and your circumstances around the story (even if they were 100% true) what you said are still not believable.
So the chances of very many guys out there believing it is unlikely i think.
If a Poll was launched i bet the overwhelming majority would say it's fishy and most likely a bunch of lies..

Not trying to be a jerk here just trying to convince Baritus it's the right thing to do (come clean) and will make us all better off in the long run.

FUD first & ask questions later™
cosmoo

Activity: 729
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 12:11:42 AM

He's a confusing dude. Think about it, his job as a secure software engineer basically revolves around never being wrong, it's not hard to see where the attitude comes from. I doubt we'll ever get the full story from him, whatever happened to the coins solicited for CryptoAve shares were his to begin with. Hacked or not this really only affects his reputation, which isn't in bad standing in regards to Digitalcoin. Please understand CryptoAve and Digitalcoin are two completely separate things.

I lost out big time on CryptoAve shares, but it was my decision to buy them and I failed to assess the fact that smaller exchanges don't really do well in this penny-stock environment. I should've dumped a few months after seeing CryptoAve had no volume, Baritus' plan to develop it as a software suite and license it is the better route. The man may be a poor entrepreneur but calling him a scammer is a bit out of line. This is hardly a disaster compared to what's usual in this scene.

As far as I care, he knows code and did a great job in starting a decent cryptocurrency. I was also impressed with his work on CryptoAve and appreciated the fact he reimbursed users their funds after detecting a breach, I think it will do well as licensed software.

Quit berating people for your own amusement man, it's a shitty thing to do period.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: