Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 02:19:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: jl777 asset scammer EXPOSED . . . buy XMR instead (real future)  (Read 6195 times)
Moneroman88 (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 06:30:21 PM
Last edit: September 13, 2014, 07:40:53 PM by Moneroman88

good summary:
jl777 seems to be a really smart thief. Stealing from his investor of all assets he hold.
I am glad I am on the "good" side. The only thing rpietila is pumping is Monero, nothing else from what I can tell by any of his post. He is not advocating any other altcoin, while this jl777 have 50 different pumps going on probably where he hold everything. It's like he built 50 castles of promises, while rpietila have 1 castle promoting financial privacy.

How easy it is to make money once you have a reputation. jl777 is going to take over the world (atleast he thinks) by having people buy all his crap assets. Compare BTCD, is it even working? Is the tech good? Are many people actively working on it? By my study, by going to check out the IRC channels I see nothing happening in #bitcoindark, around 21 people here, while there is 100+ in #monero-dev including core bitcoin developers.

The reason why Bitcoin Core developers is in #monero-dev and not #bitcoindark or #darkcoin? You should be able to read between my lines, but I will tell you right here, it is probably because the anonymity tech provided is really good.

Now with so many people believing in this crazy baseless hype - don't lose sight of the real crypto future: Monero

Don't lose your hard earned money with this JLH crap guys. Monero doesn't need this jl777 asset scamming scheme. Monero already is by far the number one, technology-wise, community-wise, best coin hands down number one above all / except the price that's gonna follow gradually. If you want a lot of money (you probably do) and become a millionaire along the line (you probably want that) buy Monero while it is cheap as fuck. It's hands down the best possible coin, even Bitcoin is nothing against Monero. We have real privacy and real developers, world adoption imminent. All other altcoins are scams at their best and just outright ridiculously crappy. Needless to say if you invest in other coins you will lose your invested money whereas you will be rich buying Monero. This is the very law of success.

Everyone can become multimillionaire with Monero, I'd argue 1-2 BTC investment is enough to become millionaire through XMR. And the best about it is that you won't have to convert to FIAT because it will be accepted all over the world within 5 years. Yes you read that right, even your mother will use it. No matter where, Monero will be all around the world payable via NFC.

Don't put your faith in JL777's asset scamming through NXT, buy in a real coin a real community the real future instead and be on the safe side.
From Above

Activity: 700
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 06:36:22 PM

Monero = Bullshit Garbage

Burn in hell with all ur moronic threads

~CfA~

Moneroman88 (OP)

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 06:48:42 PM

~CfA~

You're just a NXT-shill, I don't even take you serious. All you really are is a piece of shit supporting the NXT AE scams pull-off promoted by jl777.
pa

Activity: 528
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 06:52:47 PM

Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.
--Friedrich Nietzsche
Ultros

Activity: 471
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 06:58:19 PM

Probably another fake shill account made by anti-moneros to make XMR community looks stupid. Or it's a real one and it's shameful. Ignored.
darlidada

Activity: 723
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 07:00:34 PM

I think Nietzsche also wrote about the best way to harm a cause you don't believe in : join it and represent it badly. This thread is a good exemple of this technique. Pretend you like XMR, but shill for it in a way that harms XMR.

Seems the bytecoin scamming team strategy hast just leved up. Still too low though. You'd be better off writing code instead of trying to ... I don't even understand what you're trying to achieve.
Moneroman88 (OP)

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 07:02:22 PM

Seems the bytecoin scamming team strategy hast just leved up. Still too low though. You'd be better off writing code instead of trying to ... I don't even understand what you're trying to achieve.

Read my post history to see an example of someone who is opposed to the Bytecoin scam with all his heart. I fight against these extreme scammers with all the resources I have at hand.

Probably another fake shill account made by anti-moneros to make XMR community looks stupid. Or it's a real one and it's shameful. Ignored.

Shameful? Are you a retard? Tell me where I posted not the truth, tell me. If anything your utter disloyalty to Monero is extremely shameful.

With all the scamcoin rambling on this forum some have to stand up and speak for the truth. Men like these speak for the benefit of all. To state the facts for the benefit of all.
Wulfcastle

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2014, 07:20:24 PM

I find it funny how the Monero shills attack SuperNet and jl777 in unison. It's pretty pathetic honestly.

For the record I don't even support SuperNet. I'm just tired of seeing this Monero shit being spammed everywhere on this forum.
Moneroman88 (OP)

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 07:24:44 PM

I find it funny how the Monero shills attack SuperNet and jl777 in unison. It's pretty pathetic honestly.

For the record I don't even support SuperNet. I'm just tired of seeing this Monero shit being spammed everywhere on this forum.

Just for your instance: every big player in Bitcoin supports Monero, all of them, and all of them strive to see it thrive.

You better get used to Monero posts otherwise you might have a mental breakdown. Monero is what Bitcoin always wanted to be. Not far in the future you will be posting on Monerotalk, when XMR is what BTC is now. The #1. Everything will be traded /XMR.

Neglect it now, put your head in the sand now, close your eyes now. You will see the truth later because there is no running away from that day.
Wulfcastle

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2014, 07:35:14 PM

Just for your instance: every big player in Bitcoin supports Monero, all of them, and all of them strive to see it thrive.

You better get used to Monero posts otherwise you might have a mental breakdown. Monero is what Bitcoin always wanted to be. Not far in the future you will be posting on Monerotalk, when XMR is what BTC is now. The #1. Everything will be traded /XMR.

Neglect it now, put your head in the sand now, close your eyes now. You will see the truth later because there is no running away from that day.

LOL. Tell how Monero is better than any other CryptoNote coin? The only real CryptoNote coin of note is BoolBerry, and even that is a mess. What makes Monero special? It's only real feature is anonymity, which tons of other coins also support or claim to support. Do you seriously think Monero can compete with the likes of MaidSafe, Ethereum, BitSharesX, NXT etc? Those coins run circles around Monero feature-wise (or will when some of them are released).

Monero is nothing more than a cloned coin being pumped by high ranking members in the Bitcoin community. If you think that they are really in it for the good of Monero, then you've got a serious wake up call coming.
Moneroman88 (OP)

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 07:38:18 PM

LOL. Tell how Monero is better than any other CryptoNote coin? The only real CryptoNote coin of note is BoolBerry, and even that is a mess. What makes Monero special? It's only real feature is anonymity, which tons of other coins also support or claim to support. Do you seriously think Monero can compete with the likes of MaidSafe, Ethereum, BitSharesX, NXT etc? Those coins run circles around Monero feature-wise (or will when some of them are released).

Monero is nothing more than a cloned coin being pumped by high ranking members in the Bitcoin community. If you think that they are really in it for the good of Monero, then you've got a serious wake up call coming.

LOL. how delusional are you? "Features" aren't what makes Crypto successfull. The userbase is. Why do you think was Bitcoin pumped to $1200? Because of features? Ridiculous. It's because of the supporters. Monero has the best community, richest supporters, best infrastructure, there's nothing that compares to this. Nothing, and you know it. That explains your laughable comments to defend the shitcoin investment that holds your $100. Whatever... LOL
Wulfcastle

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2014, 07:44:10 PM

LOL. how delusional are you? "Features" aren't what makes Crypto successfull. The userbase is. Why do you think was Bitcoin pumped to $1200? Because of features? Ridiculous. It's because of the supporters. Monero has the best community, richest supporters, best infrastructure, there's nothing that compares to this. Nothing, and you know it. That explains your laughable comments to defend the shitcoin investment that holds your $100. Whatever... LOL

Your argument about Bitcoin's pump is laughable to say the least. Sure userbase helps, but at the end of the day the value of all alt-coins are based on speculation (until there is real-world adoption). People are willing to pay (speculate) more for coins with innovative features rather than clones like Monero. That's why you see BitSharesX and NXT with higher market caps than Monero.

If userbase was everything, then whatever happened to Dogecoin? Face it Monero will never amount to anything, more than a tiny pump amid a sea of alts.
deftonikus

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 09:47:19 PM

very stupid thread will only damage monero, because it makes it look desperate.

NorthernForce

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 09:48:19 PM

very stupid thread will only damage monero, because it makes it look desperate.

All these munero shills on the forum are so ridiculous.. Lol its just a big fat joke this monnero junk
joebob999

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 09:51:44 PM

This guy is being sarcastic.   Look at his other threads.

Good lolz though
Moneroman88 (OP)

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 10:07:55 PM

This guy is being sarcastic.   Look at his other threads.

Good lolz though

Another shill account trying to derail my topic. It is not sarcastic AT ALL. Deny the facts all the way... until you will stand there with your jaws dropped in awe.
pa

Activity: 528
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 10:36:31 PM

Moneroman88 is almost as good as AnnoyMint.
surfer43

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

"Trading Platform of The Future!"

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 12:36:40 AM

Monero = Bullshit Garbage

~CfA~
woosh
saddambitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 12:39:40 AM

LOLing at this new troll campaign. Nice work to moneroman...and your puppetmaster.

rikkejohn

Activity: 644

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 12:46:46 AM

Read my post history to see an example of someone who is opposed to the Bytecoin scam with all his heart. I fight against these extreme scammers with all the resources I have at hand.

Shameful? Are you a retard? Tell me where I posted not the truth, tell me. If anything your utter disloyalty to Monero is extremely shameful.

With all the scamcoin rambling on this forum some have to stand up and speak for the truth. Men like these speak for the benefit of all. To state the facts for the benefit of all.

Haha ... you said it again, "retard", are you so clueless that you can't find a better put down?

Or are you one of the fake shils? Get someone that appears to be an oaf to shill for XMR.

Strategy could be good to drop Monero price or to ruin its reputation if you keep saying people are "tards" and "retards".

1PkwpyTLo5TfagzCPgjdvQFNVzuEyHViGt
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: