Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:28:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: jl777 asset scammer EXPOSED . . . buy XMR instead (real future)  (Read 6195 times)
Anotheranonlol

Activity: 588
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 01:01:47 AM
Last edit: September 14, 2014, 01:16:12 AM by Anotheranonlol

Seems the bytecoin scamming team strategy hast just leved up. Still too low though. You'd be better off writing code instead of trying to ... I don't even understand what you're trying to achieve.

Read my post history to see an example of someone who is opposed to the Bytecoin scam with all his heart. I fight against these extreme scammers with all the resources I have at hand.

Probably another fake shill account made by anti-moneros to make XMR community looks stupid. Or it's a real one and it's shameful. Ignored.

Shameful? Are you a retard? Tell me where I posted not the truth, tell me. If anything your utter disloyalty to Monero is extremely shameful.

With all the scamcoin rambling on this forum some have to stand up and speak for the truth. Men like these speak for the benefit of all. To state the facts for the benefit of all.

Haha ... you said it again, "retard", are you so clueless that you can't find a better put down?

Or are you one of the fake shils? Get someone that appears to be an oaf to shill for XMR.

Strategy could be good to drop Monero price or to ruin its reputation if you keep saying people are "tards" and "retards".

It's too overt to come across as legitimate shill, almost a reverse reverse shill where it works as pro xmr PR because it looks like someone trying to attack by reverse shilling (pretending to be overblown xmr supporter) that wasn't subtle enough

Djinou94
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 02:01:36 AM

Check Halcyon anon

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=741728.0

Its working and decentralized
No big promises or a coin without wallet
timedelay

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 02:07:19 PM

jl777 is  a really shameless thief
Nullu

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 02:08:28 PM

Burn in hell with all ur moronic threads

~CfA~

You're just a NXT-shill, I don't even take you serious. All you really are is a piece of shit supporting the NXT AE scams pull-off promoted by jl777.

Pot kettle black.

BTC - 14kYyhhWZwSJFHAjNTtyhRVSu157nE92gF
Moneroman88 (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 08:42:31 PM

jl777 is  a really shameless thief
Yes. This is the absolute truth and there really is nothing to discuss here. Too tired of the Supernet shills trying to protect JL777 like mindless borgs. You are wrong, you will always be wrong and there is only one way to go - the opposite way - to realize that you're wrong which you will all anyway after jl777 ran away with your funds and you're crying like little babies to get your money back (you won't).
Nullu

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 08:46:15 PM

jl777 is  a really shameless thief
Yes. This is the absolute truth and there really is nothing too discuss here. Too tired of the Supernet shills trying to protect JL777 like mindless borgs. You are wrong, you will always be wrong and there is only one way to go - the opposite way - to realize that you're wrong which you will all anyway after jl777 ran away with your funds and you're crying like little babies to get your money back (you won't).

Are you fucking kidding me? Your account was created yesterday. Calling everyone who disagrees with you a shill, when you yourself are a shill is a sign of someone lacking in credible arguments.

Your logical fallacy of choice is ad hominem, and people who make ad hominem attacks should never be taken seriously. But I suppose that 24-hour old account of yours really gives your argument credibility, huh?

Oh, and for the sake of transparancy, I do hold a very small sum of SuperNet Tokens. Not that it matters, here, as you're intent is to FUD and promote Monero. Which itself is accused of the exact same trite you accuse SuperNet of.

Colour me convinced.

rpietila
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1036

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 07:13:55 AM

Oh, and for the sake of transparancy, I do hold a very small sum of SuperNet Tokens. Not that it matters, here, as you're intent is to FUD and promote Monero. Which itself is accused of the exact same trite you accuse SuperNet of.

Um, this guy (Moneroman88) was talking strongly against smooth, saying "we at Monero do something" (implying smooth was not in the "we"). Surely an actual monero supporter would have known that smooth is a core dev of Monero and that sort of talk was out-of-place.

So despite the many kind words received from him, I have to judge this guy to be a paid troll. A sockpuppet or anyone else longtimer would not have made such a mistake.

The shilling is quite elaborate because he is repeating my thoughts 90%, yet seems to be paid by the dark side  Undecided

HIM TVA Dragon, AOK-GM, Emperor of the Earth, Creator of the World, King of Crypto Kingdom, Lord of Malla, AOD-GEN, SA-GEN5, Ministry of Plenty (Join NOW!), Professor of Economics and Theology, Ph.D, AM, Chairman, Treasurer, Founder, CEO, 3*MG-2, 82*OHK, NKP, WTF, FFF, etc(x3)
devphp

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 07:24:45 AM

This subforum is a mess. At least in the wild west times they could put a bullet or two into someone they don't like. Here you can't do that, crazy Grin
From Above

Activity: 700
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 07:42:03 AM

This subforum is a mess. At least in the wild west times they could put a bullet or two into someone they don't like. Here you can't do that, crazy Grin

hi NxT scammer boy who r u scamming today ? superNET sounds awesome to make another good buck on the newbs does it ?  haha nifty boy i Bet u r enjoying ur scammety scammy operations

~CfA~

devphp

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 08:11:20 AM

Or even three bullets for some folks would be just right Grin
Nullu

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 11:04:09 AM

Um, this guy (Moneroman88) was talking strongly against smooth, saying "we at Monero do something" (implying smooth was not in the "we"). Surely an actual monero supporter would have known that smooth is a core dev of Monero and that sort of talk was out-of-place.

So despite the many kind words received from him, I have to judge this guy to be a paid troll. A sockpuppet or anyone else longtimer would not have made such a mistake.

The shilling is quite elaborate because he is repeating my thoughts 90%, yet seems to be paid by the dark side  Undecided

He indeed does Monero a disservice. There is absolutely nothing wrong with constructive criticism and valid arguments, but his posts constitute as nothing more than FUD and ad hominem attacks on anyone who calls him out on it. This then harms Monero simply by association. I certainly wouldn't want him representing any coin I was invested in.

Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 11:54:27 AM

It is funny when trolls see no one wants to fight with them anymore, so they made shill accounts and then fight themselves.
rpietila
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1036

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 12:05:26 PM

He indeed does Monero a disservice. There is absolutely nothing wrong with constructive criticism and valid arguments, but his posts constitute as nothing more than FUD and ad hominem attacks on anyone who calls him out on it. This then harms Monero simply by association. I certainly wouldn't want him representing any coin I was invested in.

He is a troll paid by the anti-monero group, obviously. If you don't notice this and attribute him to Monero instead, then the trolling is successful, and will proliferate. Sad

HIM TVA Dragon, AOK-GM, Emperor of the Earth, Creator of the World, King of Crypto Kingdom, Lord of Malla, AOD-GEN, SA-GEN5, Ministry of Plenty (Join NOW!), Professor of Economics and Theology, Ph.D, AM, Chairman, Treasurer, Founder, CEO, 3*MG-2, 82*OHK, NKP, WTF, FFF, etc(x3)
OrientA

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 12:07:44 PM

Monero is just one of many coins worth investing.
Moneroman88 (OP)

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 12:17:58 PM
Last edit: September 15, 2014, 12:33:37 PM by Moneroman88

First of all to all those who say I'm *whatever* .. this has nothing and absolutely nothing to do with this topic that absolutely says the truth, jl777 is operating a "supernet" of shady assets aiming at making a lot of money enabled by the support of people who're too dumb to see through this obviously well thought out hoax. If this sounds too harsh to anyone you should reconsider what you're dealing with here. A smart guy is draining these people's funds. If you're fine with that, OK that's your choice, but don't expect others not to ceasefire. I will ceasefire because I don't accept scams of this scale. Nobody would accept this unless a jl777/Nxt shill account of which I've seen thousands.

He is a troll paid by the anti-monero group, obviously. If you don't notice this and attribute him to Monero instead, then the trolling is successful, and will proliferate. Sad

You're breaking trust rpietiela. I hope you know that I'm a Monero supporter and I've been influenced by your very posts. All I am is posting what I learned from you and the XMR community through my own glasses. I am neither paid nor anti-Monero, this is a weird conspiracy theory you're proposing here now. It is beyond me why you'd think like that.

Just because I put my opinions across in a strong manner? You do the same, don't hate on me. All smart ones know that Monero is the future of cryptocurrency because of it's remarkable community with all the big fishes of Bitcoin. There is nothing comparable, why should one not speak it out? That's all I do. Monero is the best coin, period. Even discussing this very fact seems dumb to me.
YesOrNo

Activity: 143
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 12:49:32 PM

good summary:

Everyone can become multimillionaire with Monero, I'd argue 1-2 BTC investment is enough to become millionaire through XMR. And the best about it is that you won't have to convert to FIAT because it will be accepted all over the world within 5 years. Yes you read that right, even your mother will use it. No matter where, Monero will be all around the world payable via NFC.

Don't put your faith in JL777's asset scamming through NXT, buy in a real coin a real community the real future instead and be on the safe side.

Grin HAHAHahahhaaahahahha
You made my day

We invest in something that has prospects
Now tell me what has better prospects BTCD or monero ?
What monero in the present day can offer.We have several the same coins that offer the same things
But there is no such second that can offer what  BTCD can
So the choice is simple just BTCD

p.s. Of course each person have to  choice personaly. Good luck  Cheesy
       So stop spread the FUD to the world you monero puppet
Nullu

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 12:54:14 PM

The shilling is quite elaborate because he is repeating my thoughts 90%, yet seems to be paid by the dark side  Undecided

I'm smart enough not to base my judgements on a single person's views, and his motives are questionable, but whether intentional or not, this thread does make Monero look bad. I certainly don't think he's speaking on behalf of the community, though. 

Moneroman88 (OP)

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 12:56:09 PM

this thread does make Monero look bad. I certainly don't think he's speaking on behalf of the community, though.

Absolutely not, you tard. It debunks the jl777 asset scam and proposes an actual cryptocurrency that has a bright future and actual value. As I said two posts back, Monero is the best, with proven evidence - unlike the thousands of shitcoins that can be found in this forum's vast ocean of scams. If you don't have anything to add with proper reasoning please refrain from bumping the topic. This topic is all about the jl777 supernet scam that has been exposed by members of the Monero community.

Supernet is not a currency (disclosure: I am here to invest in currencies not companies), it's like 50 company coins / assets built into 1 who is gonna buy all that? , most likely everyone will fail, you cannot launch the same thing all over again with the same company behind it.
EvilDave

Activity: 854
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 01:07:18 PM

this thread does make Monero look bad. I certainly don't think he's speaking on behalf of the community, though.

Absolutely not, you tard. It debunks the jl777 asset scam and proposes an actual cryptocurrency that has a bright future and actual value. As I said two posts back, Monero is the best, with proven evidence - unlike the thousands of shitcoins that can be found in this forum's vast ocean of scams. If you don't have anything to add with proper reasoning please refrain from bumping the topic. This topic is all about the jl777 supernet scam that has been exposed by members of the Monero community.

Supernet is not a currency (disclosure: I am here to invest in currencies not companies), it's like 50 company coins / assets built into 1 who is gonna buy all that? , most likely everyone will fail, you cannot launch the same thing all over again with the same company behind it.

I wonder how Moneroman88 would be rolling if Monero had been included in SuperNET?

Nulli Dei, nulli Reges, solum NXT
Love your money: www.nxt.org  www.ardorplatform.org
www.nxter.org  www.nxtfoundation.org
Moneroman88 (OP)

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 01:09:41 PM

I wonder how Moneroman88 would be rolling if Monero had been included in SuperNET?

I would not think the Monero community would ever happen to be as mindless and stupid to backfire on their own coin by supporting or being supported by an obvious asset scam operation. If it were to support SuperNET (which is basically impossible as it strictly does *not* support it) I would harshly speak against it, you can be absolutely sure of that.

I, personally, do *not* support scams. I do *not* support Supernet or jl777 or both and never will as I consider this morally entirely unacceptable. There are good causes one can support. Why be greedy and crush one's karma by supporting an obvious scam? No way.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: