Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 08:32:12 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Requesting donations for a cause  (Read 4201 times)
bb113

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 24, 2012, 12:12:43 AM

The problem is they use the mandate for "public health" to serve the interests of industrial and economic cartels. The pharmaceutical & food industries have a revolving door system with government regulators. They get a job in the industry, go into a government regulation position, then back out into the industry to take advantage of the new regulation they set. If you don't take my word for it just look at the trail they leave. Actually educate yourself on the subject and tell me what I say is not true.

People should be held accountable if they cause damage to others, but the medical industry is whipping up fear and paranoia about natural treatments being some kind of unexplored deadly territory. There is plenty of documentation on the subject if you care to look for it. They sure won't provide it to you. Have to keep those stock options up after all. Plants that grow in your back yard don't pay the bills, and if they do expect the FDA to kick your door in. They need you dependent on the system so you are easily manipulated and controlled as a mass. Anything that creates a system of independence is systematically destroyed, especially in recent years. Additionally, people need to take responsibility for THEMSELVES, and know what they are consuming, natural or synthetic, and what effects it might have on them.

BTW, did you check out codex alimentarius yet?

I did briefly, I will get back to you.
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2012, 06:43:44 PM

A very interesting documentary about FDA tyranny I found to be relevant to this discussion.

WAR ON HEALTH - The FDA's Cult of Tyranny http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VibVIRsHnI0
mystery2048

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 08, 2012, 08:21:40 AM

Hmm...

Alarm bells deployed...

Warning!

Important: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=92424.0;all

Donations: 1HWMQv2VYviAgpy6NWNvVg9JhKm4zcMGS5
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print