I've raised the bounty.
I want to merge BumpPay and Instawallet.
uses your phones orientation and location api to to detect the intention to make a payment. They have an API so they can handle all the location stuff for us. http://bu.mp/apihttps://www.instawallet.org/w/2X3HgsXKf7BEGYbn10yP1qc4uPMNn0PXNg
Instant wallets. cool.
What I want.
I want a simple HTML5 web page that works on android and iphone.
1. User goes to the site and they are immediately redirected to a unique URL, i.e. BitBump/asd2345dfg
2. The user needs to bookmark this page.
4. The page has a make payment button. The user presses the button and enters an amount.
Now The exciting bit.
6. The user receving the funds will get a notification on their phone.
7. Congratulations, you've just made any smartphone a payment device in seconds.
Any questions just ask, I run Strongcoin.com so I'm familiar with the technical side of generating Bitcoin payments via Javascriot.