Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:35:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: legit loan request  (Read 847 times)
papalegba (OP)

Activity: 125
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 08:23:19 PM

look i see people getting loans on here scamming people all the time. when someone really needs a loan and willing to pay back they just dont get it. i really need .95btc to get head gasket and water pump for my firebird. im selling it for 15 btc on the forums its my daily driver and i use it to get back and forth to work. anyone who helps me out im more than willing to pay you back within 45 days @ 15% interest. please consider helping someone who really needs it my addy is below thanks: 1p1QhSXUWaN9YeJwzWdW3KuURBL7741Kr
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 08:37:46 PM

look i see people getting loans on here scamming people all the time. when someone really needs a loan and willing to pay back they just dont get it. i really need .95btc to get head gasket and water pump for my firebird. im selling it for 15 btc on the forums its my daily driver and i use it to get back and forth to work. anyone who helps me out im more than willing to pay you back within 45 days @ 15% interest. please consider helping someone who really needs it my addy is below thanks: 1p1QhSXUWaN9YeJwzWdW3KuURBL7741Kr

Sure we get it. Scan over the Scam accusation threads and then tell us we don't get it. Your story is nothing new nor unique. If you could somehow place a sub story in the request such as you were hit by a bus while exiting church on a Sunday morning while rollerblading...........
You may be totally legit but asking someone to trust you, a complete stranger with nearly 1 BTC and without collateral, is a lot to ask.

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
papalegba (OP)

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 08:59:27 PM

i understand that its alot to trust with someone. theres not much to say, my heater core stopped functioning and the hose came off and i had no idea until it was too late burned the water pump and blew a head gasket. simple as that if anyone is willing to help it would be greatly appreciated im not going anywhere man lol im simply asking the help of this fine community and members i know if i had the btc to give some of the more honest people on this forum i totally would. to each their own i guess?
MoneyGod

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 09:01:29 PM

Dear Friend no one going to help you here on this thread without collateral you are just wasting your time just bring some solid collateral or try to arrange from your nearby friends or like this

yatsey87

Activity: 840
Merit: 509

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 10:49:12 AM

i understand that its alot to trust with someone. theres not much to say, my heater core stopped functioning and the hose came off and i had no idea until it was too late burned the water pump and blew a head gasket. simple as that if anyone is willing to help it would be greatly appreciated im not going anywhere man lol im simply asking the help of this fine community and members i know if i had the btc to give some of the more honest people on this forum i totally would. to each their own i guess?

Take a picture or provide some evidence of this problem and maybe someone will sympathize with you, but without any documented evidence this just seems like just another sob story here which there are many of regardless of whether it is true or not. People say all sorts of things here to try get a loan but without collateral they all have one thing in common and that's they wont get filled.
papalegba (OP)

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 05:19:36 PM

i have a video on firebird nation ill even take a nother one
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: