Print  
Author Topic: CLOSED  (Read 1296 times)
logansryche (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 10:29:02 PM
Last edit: September 15, 2014, 08:19:44 PM by logansryche

Evening everyone, Logansryche here asking for a home improvement loan of at least 1btc to get our house ready for winter(apparently TN has some really cold winters). The coin would go to insulation, sheetrock, finishing off the bathroom, and finishing off the kitchen. Currently the house is sitting with studs and outer board. There's no vapor barrier but there's also no drafts. A neighbor was nice enough to donate some 12/2 wire so there's three outlets wired up, just haven't had the chance to wire up the rest but I do have the wire for it. There's no water here yet but there's a well. Trying to get a roll of pex pipe so it doesn't freeze over the winter. Terms of the loan needs to be interest/collateral free 6 months at 0.17btc per month(based on a total of 1btc). I don't expect everyone to jump at once so serious replies only.

Thanks for reading,
Logan
Penner

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 11:18:57 PM

If you have no valid     collateral  it will be hard Sad
logansryche (OP)

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 12:20:26 AM

Hey there Penner, thanks for the reply. I'm seeing that term used more and more since coming back to the forums. What is considered valid collateral? Forum's become a different animal since I last left it.

-Logan
yatsey87

Activity: 840
Merit: 509

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 10:45:58 AM

Hey there Penner, thanks for the reply. I'm seeing that term used more and more since coming back to the forums. What is considered valid collateral? Forum's become a different animal since I last left it.

-Logan

That's because of the amount of scammers here now. You wont get a loan of this amount without collateral equal or above to the loan you're after so it's pretty pointless to be honest. Also barely having made any posts since May will arouse peoples suspicions into loaning to you.
Bitcoins101

Activity: 826
Merit: 508

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 10:53:16 AM

If you own a house, there are probably better loan options that this.

MoneyGod

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 08:34:26 PM

If this is your own house then why you not asking from any bank or any company which providing lending for homes because its very difficult from here no one going to help you for this purpose

logansryche (OP)

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 01:57:36 PM

That's because of the amount of scammers here now. You wont get a loan of this amount without collateral equal or above to the loan you're after so it's pretty pointless to be honest. Also barely having made any posts since May will arouse peoples suspicions into loaning to you.
That makes sense, thanks for clearing that up for me. I appreciate it.

If this is your own house then why you not asking from any bank or any company which providing lending for homes because its very difficult from here no one going to help you for this purpose
I techncally own the house... it's a 12x30 shell of a cabin we're making into a house. The company we got it from offered it to us and is set up the way Rent-a-Center and Aaron's does their sales where I pay x amount of money per month and it doesn't get reported to my credit, nor impact my credit if I fail to make payment or pay it off. I have exhausted going through JP Morgan, Wells Fargo, and several local credit unions but because I have no credit, they won't work with me.

If you own a house, there are probably better loan options that this.
Possibly but haven't found any.

I do have an update since making this thread... I called around to some places yesterday and looks like i'll only need 1 btc instead of 2(or 100k Satoshi). Six month term instead of a year at 0.17btc/mo interest free. Not sure what I can offer the community as a whole that I could use as collateral since I scrap electronics and I doubt anyone's interested in relays and switches.

-Logan
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: