Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 04:44:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: No payment or reply from bitchest  (Read 12283 times)
rekeson (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 12:05:27 PM

bitchest refused to pay me

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Yeezus

Activity: 214
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 01:02:03 PM

Can you provide more details? I have no idea what this is and it's name also looks silly and wasn't thought out very well. Looks likes bitch est lol.

RustyNomad

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2014, 05:36:51 AM

BitChest is a type of micro wallet for faucets. There is a number of sites linked to it. When you visit them you get paid xx amount of bitcoins which are then transferred to BitChest where its accumulated until it reaches around 0.00005 before its paid to your bitcoin wallet.

They used to do payments every 8 odd hour but nothing has gone through for the past 5 to 6 days. I have close on 0.001 tied up in there and have mailed the site owner but no reply has been forthcoming so I can only assume that BitChest has gone tits up.
ammy009

Activity: 303

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2014, 09:15:00 PM

Bitchest now turns to scam. I have also a pending amount for a long time ............

bitcoin-cloud.eu (same as Bitchest) is also scam. they never payss.

It's a time wasting website ... all microwallet sites ... I think

btceuropen

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 08:10:50 AM

ah, I know, "bitch" + the "est", cant be trust!
maverick528

Activity: 148

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2014, 11:55:37 PM

My last succesful payment was on 3rd september.

ihuntbtc

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 07:21:05 PM

ah, I know, "bitch" + the "est", cant be trust!

These hoes ain't loyal.
marzalpac

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 02:56:34 PM

Bitchest now turns to scam. I have also a pending amount for a long time ............

bitcoin-cloud.eu (same as Bitchest) is also scam. they never payss.

It's a time wasting website ... all microwallet sites ... I think

when bitcoin-cloud.eu did not pay you?Huh we pay up to 5x daily over the weekdays, only delay is over weekends but we always pay everyone

**Free Bitcoin Faucet 9BITZ.EU - win up to MILLION satoshi every hour ****
RustyNomad

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2014, 03:54:33 PM

So it seems like we can declare BitChest officially dead.

Still no payments and its been almost three or is it four weeks now. Also no response from site owner so another one bites the dust....
fbarcelo

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2014, 11:47:09 AM

when bitcoin-cloud.eu did not pay you?Huh we pay up to 5x daily over the weekdays, only delay is over weekends but we always pay everyone

I'm also not receiving any payment from bitcoin-cloud.eu since more than 1 week ago my adress is 16tNfUaVJ6JoxiGyAsmWxwXz6eUgDP81Q

This is my HashOcean referee link, if you will register with them please use this link.
marzalpac

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 05:32:20 PM

I'm also not receiving any payment from bitcoin-cloud.eu since more than 1 week ago my adress is 16tNfUaVJ6JoxiGyAsmWxwXz6eUgDP81Q

last payment happened on saturday. since then we are investigating a scammer which is trying to drain our faucets (not only our faucets) so no payments were done since. Tomorrow we should have a clean database with only valid dispenses ready so we would be able to make regular pay-out. I did not want to inform about it publicly as we do not want to drag scammers attention. its linked to this person: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=744692.msg8970581#msg8970581. Apologies but hope you will understand, your balance is untouched and will be pay full

**Free Bitcoin Faucet 9BITZ.EU - win up to MILLION satoshi every hour ****
fbarcelo

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2014, 07:21:52 PM

last payment happened on saturday. since then we are investigating a scammer which is trying to drain our faucets (not only our faucets) so no payments were done since. Tomorrow we should have a clean database with only valid dispenses ready so we would be able to make regular pay-out. I did not want to inform about it publicly as we do not want to drag scammers attention. its linked to this person: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=744692.msg8970581#msg8970581. Apologies but hope you will understand, your balance is untouched and will be pay full

Thanks for your prompt explanations, I will wait for that

This is my HashOcean referee link, if you will register with them please use this link.
awuahnsiah

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 08:27:11 AM

me too....i keep seeing 7 hours till next payment and its been almost four days now....scammers! bitchest.me should be blacklisted!
eladom

Activity: 23

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 10:53:03 AM

scam advisor still say it is still "safe"

http://www.scamadviser.com/check-website/bitchest.me

my last payment arrived on 8th of september   Sad

me too....i keep seeing 7 hours till next payment and its been almost four days now....scammers! bitchest.me should be blacklisted!
fbarcelo

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2014, 03:09:51 PM

Thanks for your prompt explanations, I will wait for that

Same problem again my balance is over 5500 and the page constantly said that payment will be done in 72 hours since more than one week ago

16tNfUaVJ6JoxiGyAsmWxwXz6eUgDP81Q

RustyNomad

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2014, 09:33:28 AM

Any update on progress made and payments?
vm1990
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 04:43:20 PM

much to peoples surprise bitchest isnt run by a team of 500 or so people that are always watching the site

it may surprise most of you that sites like bitchest use something called a "hot wallet" when this hot wallet runs out payments STOP. until its topped up again. bitchest has been around a fairly long time and has always paid even with the occasional delay.

just because its not payed in a few days its not the end of the world. if you dont like it then its tough

i have nothing to do with bitchest but it has been around longer than most of you so dont go around accusing something of being a scam before you even understand how it works and the possible problems behind it.

RustyNomad

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2014, 06:11:45 AM
Last edit: October 14, 2014, 10:48:10 AM by RustyNomad

much to peoples surprise bitchest isnt run by a team of 500 or so people that are always watching the site

it may surprise most of you that sites like bitchest use something called a "hot wallet" when this hot wallet runs out payments STOP. until its topped up again. bitchest has been around a fairly long time and has always paid even with the occasional delay.

just because its not payed in a few days its not the end of the world. if you dont like it then its tough

i have nothing to do with bitchest but it has been around longer than most of you so dont go around accusing something of being a scam before you even understand how it works and the possible problems behind it.

Try two months a month and a half.

Also, I agree with what you are saying but one would expect at the very least that the admin of the site inform people about whats going on or at least respond to an email or two. When one gets no payment for more than a month, no responses are provided on emails etc.. then one cannot help but think that it's either a scam or that it has gone tits up.
vm1990
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 11:05:59 AM

Try two months a month and a half.

Also, I agree with what you are saying but one would expect at the very least that the admin of the site inform people about whats going on or at least respond to an email or two. When one gets no payment for more than a month, no responses are provided on emails etc.. then one cannot help but think that it's either a scam or that it has gone tits up.

its not a scam but it may have gone tits up but at the same time maybe hes having real life problems, people shouldnt go screaming scam because it has paid ontime in the past. my last payment was on 6th September 2014 1 month 1 week. i understand people are angry put its not the only site out there i have 8.434 satoshi waiting to be paid out.

Bitcoin Hydrant

Activity: 83

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2014, 05:59:38 PM

Same report as everyone.

By the way we don't mean that BitChest is a scam, but surely lately it has been too unreliable.

We will soon unlist every faucet linked to it from our list though  Undecided

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: