Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 06:33:32 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ripple is integrating a big bank  (Read 1441 times)
mah87 (OP)
Donator

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

-Bitcoin & Ripple-

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 12:58:59 PM

The first one was Fidor (still implementing) then City National Bank  (#51 bank in USA)

https://alliance.nacha.org/sites/alliance.nacha.org/files/files/Meetings%20website%20page/DRAFT%20Preliminary%20%20Agenda%20-%209_4_14.pdf

ctrl+f  "ripple"  to find this point in the agenda.
Mitzplik

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 10:06:45 PM

Thats awesome!

moving FIAT money more easily means moving bitcoin more easily in purchases and financial transfers!
God27

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

The 4th industrial revolution!

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 10:29:41 PM

Is that 28.6 billion in total assets?

mah87 (OP)
Donator

-Bitcoin & Ripple-

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 10:33:47 PM

Yep this is huge
Lamalicious

Activity: 148

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 10:53:08 PM

Yep this is huge

That's great amount! I didn't think about such possibility - this make BTC go to the large market with big players, IMO

God27

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 11:23:19 PM

If it was that huge, the xrp price would move more than 20% not 12%. Plus ppl can buy btc via SnapSwap's Instant Deposit feauture in a minute right now already using a number of major banks (I use PNC ).

Id like to hear cnn say they will be using ripple protocol between their in-house accounts.

mah87 (OP)
Donator

-Bitcoin & Ripple-

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 11:25:17 PM

If it was that huge, the xrp price would move more than 20% not 12%. Plus ppl can buy btc via SnapSwap's Instant Deposit feauture in a minute right now already using a number of major banks (I use PNC ).

Id like to hear cnn say they will be using ripple protocol between their in-house accounts.

It hasn't be announced yet. And this is really huge, it means ripple will integrate dozen of banks this year;
Moneroman88

Activity: 448
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 11:26:26 PM

Rofl mah87, nice pump attempt thread you tard. It won't work, or did you seriously think so? 99.9% of cryptocurrency users - even the dumb ones - know that Ripple is the epitome of SCAM and HOAX. Don't fucking dare to promote this waste material.
mah87 (OP)
Donator

-Bitcoin & Ripple-

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 11:28:57 PM

Rofl mah87, nice pump attempt thread you tard. It won't work, or did you seriously think so? 99.9% of cryptocurrency users - even the dumb ones - know that Ripple is the epitome of SCAM and HOAX. Don't fucking dare to promote this waste material.

You don't understand what's going on like 99.9% of cryptocurrency dumbass users.
God27

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 11:31:13 PM

Britto has admitted Ripple Labs has been in talks with integrating and other practices with a few big banks and wall street brokerage houses on atleast 2 occasions. A few will come out like cnb every so often.  But how much will these banks utilize it and how long will it take?

mah87 (OP)
Donator

-Bitcoin & Ripple-

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 11:35:34 PM

Britto has admitted Ripple Labs has been in talks with integrating and other practices with a few big banks and wall street brokerage houses on atleast 2 occasions. A few will come out like cnb every so often.  But how much will these banks utilize it and how long will it take?

Fidor is finishing its implementation and national city bank said bye the end of october. So broadly the next 12months will change everything and we will see dozens of banks jumping onboards. This will address the remittance problem and a lot of other things.

With only Fidor using ripple I wasn't quiet sure that it was enough for ripple to succeed. Now we can say that this is really huge.
God27

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 11:45:27 PM

Nah, ppl who invest in xrp know there will be banks like cnb and fidor using the ripple protocol. I admit their total assets are massive to me as well(Not close to remittance numbers). However, they want to see the volume change with their own eyes and realize the banks must be using the protocol for one and using xrp as a bridge for two.

Moneroman88

Activity: 448
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 11:48:01 PM

Don't fall for this filthy scam pump attempt of mah87. News like these have been around for months... countlessly been reiterated... Ripple is a corporate scam. Again, don't fall for this game, you would be insanely dumb.

I consider users promoting this waste material equal scammers. mah87, therefore, is to be considered part of the Ripple Scam.
TaunSew

Merit: 506

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 11:52:43 PM

Bank #51?  Lol

BTW what good is a bank adopting a crypto?  Sounds like a downward pressure on the price, they'll just firesell and firebuy for $Fiat.

There ain't no Revolution like a NEMolution.  The only solution is Bitcoin's dissolution! NEM!
foodies123

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 01:20:08 AM

mmmm dev signatures ... mmmm

nope
mah87 (OP)
Donator

-Bitcoin & Ripple-

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 08:57:11 AM

Nah, ppl who invest in xrp know there will be banks like cnb and fidor using the ripple protocol. I admit their total assets are massive to me as well(Not close to remittance numbers). However, they want to see the volume change with their own eyes and realize the banks must be using the protocol for one and using xrp as a bridge for two.

Yeah, we are all waiting for this. True.
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 09:21:05 AM

So Ripple is doing what Bitcoin and every Altcoin can not ?

i just can't comprehend why some banks want to buy into a giant premined load of bull..
in order for them to get involved they would have to buy some Ripple coins i think
and is CityBank going to go buy a shitload of Ripple ?

did they Google search the word Ripple and see it's the most hated altcoin that ever existed with limited existing support ?

did the bank Google search the word BITCOIN and see how it's loved and has massive support around the globe ?

uhhh something does not add up here LOL

it's kind of like the competition.. why are you saying they are going to embrace the competition ? that doesn't make sense !
and is this news healthy for crypto ?
and if banks are adopting it i am sure they would be checking the Github source code right ? anyone have a link to the code ?
it wouldn't be a 100% premined coin that is being bought by bankers then eh ?

well congrats Ripple "Labs" you sure bagged yourself a nice whale and are going to cash in big time.
i can just see the ripple labs fleet of Lambo's now LOL

Premine some coin with zero value then trick a bank into handing over hard earned cash for your premined coin LOL i love it ahhahah

hmm i guess they never heard of Bitcoin before ?

FUD first & ask questions later™
Lamalicious

Activity: 148

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 11:26:02 AM

Don't fall for this filthy scam pump attempt of mah87. News like these have been around for months... countlessly been reiterated... Ripple is a corporate scam. Again, don't fall for this game, you would be insanely dumb.

I consider users promoting this waste material equal scammers. mah87, therefore, is to be considered part of the Ripple Scam.

I guess your obsession on spamming Monero from your one day old newbie account is any different?

~BCX~

These monero puppy accounts filled the entire altcoin section with their songs of praise about XMR ! I wish there was a button to delete those accounts from the forum. The FUD is damaging altcoins and now I doubt to invest in XMR as I think their community is a fiction - there are several real accounts who mine it and a lot of noob puppy accounts who write in every place on this forum.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: