Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:09:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ANN] [NILI] NILIcoins Art-coins  (Read 7695 times)
NILIcoin (OP)

Activity: 638
Merit: 530

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 02:45:46 PM
Last edit: August 03, 2018, 11:05:13 PM by NILIcoin
Merited by nutildah (10)

NILIcoins
Art-Coins

NILI Coin [NILI] .  Coca-Cola Coin [ICOKE],  Disney Coin [IDISNEY],
 Toyota Coin [ITOYOTA], ebay, Coin [IEBAY],, Twitter Coin [ITWITTER],
 Apple Coin [IAPPLE], Beatles Coin [IBEATLES], USA Coin [IUSA]

The Coins will be issued in a limited addition on the Bitcoin 2.0 protocol .
Coins are created as art and can gain collector's value after initial distribution

NILIcoins are created to promote a competitive credit-provides ecosystem. A decentralized monetary system based on cryptocurrency which will employ production power, trade volume and social networks to create an independent coin market. A market which will then have the power to offer a viable and sustainable alternative for the monopoly of bank credit.

The first step is to provide industries and communities  the proper coin model to capitalize directly on their commercial power, then utilize coin independence and versatility to initiate the construction of a competitive credit industry.

The NILIcoins project itself was conceived as a result of the need to illustrate this concept in real terms.

NILI coin
[NILI] Share-Token

The coin is backed by the value of my existing art work.
When you buy NILI coin you are buying ownership of my artwork
Owning a coin is owning the proportional piece of the art collection.
Now you dont have to trade with the art itself only with the coins.

NILI LERNER "Looking at a peacock" 1993 acrylic on canvas, 30"x36"

Colectors  make huge profits by validating art works using the museum's walls as the ultimate seal of value.
We, the public which value the work, should be able to share profit as "users" just like users of any platform
should. In actual, one painting on the wall of a museum could be owned by thousands of people that are not all
that rich, but want to be invested in this art, and benefit financially from the recognition which that art get.
As a person which appreciate art and add to its intrinsic value by this appreciation, buying a coin would be like
investing in a product you took time to promote.

[NILI] COIN VALUE

How The coin draw it’s value and how this value fluctuate

NILI coin is backed by my existing artwork which means that the coin carries the real value of that artwork.
Both,the coin value and the artwork value, are not fixed and will be determined by the  market  mechanism.
However, a lowest margin for the artwork value indexed  to the USD is fixed as well as the coin supply.
Upon the day of issuance the real value of a coin equals The entire art collection value,
divided by the total number of coins issued

100,000 NILI coins have been issued
My art collection worth 1,000,000 Dollars
1 NILI coin = $1,000,000 : 100,000 = $10
1 NILI coin = $10

Upon the day of issuance I commit to:

1. Sell my existing artwork for NILI coins only.
2. The  lowest sell value of my existing artwork collection.
3. The lowest value margin for the NILI coins which I sell directly.
4. a guaranteed return of value to distribution coins, realized in art or future investment
5. Once an art piece from the existing collection is sold, all NILI coins received from the sell will be
    redistributed to all coin holders.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -     up coming coins    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

ebay Coin
[IEBAY] A trade Token-Coin*
* The Token-coin model is my intellectual property

"....Then I will create a CocaCola Coin.... and a Disney Coin... Apple coin.... ebay coin.. and other industry coins.
 Each coin will be created as an illustration for the real coins these industry may create one day"

The ebay coin [IEBAY] is issued on Counterwallet.
 100,000 coin have been issued

more detail are coming soon

Apple Coin
[IAPPLE] A Byte Token-Coin*
* The Token-coin model is my intellectual property

"....Then I will create a CocaCola Coin.... and a Disney Coin... Apple coin and other industry coins.
 Each coin will be created as an illustration for the real coins these industry may create one day"

The Apple coin [IAPPLE] is issued on Counterwallet.
 10,000 coins have been issued

more detail are coming soon

Anyway ... all this is my art and once you buy into this project you are invested in my art.

NILIcoins

After  the coins will be created and distributed we will move into the next phase.
Using the value power of your coins I will offer you to participate in the first interest free credit pool.
This pool will be the lenders bank to issue new coins as credit to the public in terms that will let the borrower share profit with the lender.
 Borrowers will become the source of future demand and by this will secure the future value of the pool's coins

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SecondsOld

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 02:46:15 PM

Won't the proposed coins have copyright infringement issues?
NILIcoin (OP)

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 10:05:46 AM

The coins are being describe as artworks, and as such no property issues are applied. When I will issue the Coca-cola coins or the Toyota coins I will make use of their logo and the coin will have all the features which a real Coca-cola coin or a real Toyota coin should have one day,only it will be marked with the NILIcoins trademark to mark it a an art piece. Nevertheless this coin will carry its own value based on it being an art piece
mumak

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

here for a while

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 10:37:47 AM

Why newbie acount? Where we can see your artwork?

I ♥ Crypto!
SalimNagamato
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 11:01:30 AM

here... take my BTC  i dont need them anymore

not hashing, folding and curing (check FLDC merged-folding! reuse good GPUs)
Canaanite

Activity: 246

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 12:01:09 PM

Why don't you post samples of your artwork?
minerjoen

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 12:06:46 PM

maybe because it's 100% scam?

Or he is searching on google now..

Bitcoin: 1GPjrqoWGQfqyCEYnPhbA3nWN9dmMwFHRE
Elementrem: 0xF4789b95826C4474B3E7C780Fd90f639b51C4B6c
Canaanite

Activity: 246

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 12:11:24 PM

I don't think its a scam as Nili actually a public figure in the Israeli cryptocurrency scene, and she is an artist
But I would wait for NXT to issue "monetary system"... its very similar idea to what Nili is trying to do here but simpler
NILIcoin (OP)

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 07:35:36 PM
Last edit: September 16, 2014, 10:23:52 AM by NILIcoin

Let me tell you a bit about this project and about myself as an artist:

The artwork which will carry the value of the NILI coin are real objects, paintings and works on paper. Most of these works (over 200 pieces)) are documented on slides only since in the past 15 years  I was not interested in selling my art . This project on NILI coin is the first rime I put my work in the market since then. In the coming weeks I will scan them and archive them to display on a website. Each piece will be labeled with all relevant information.

I realize that most of you here are interested in value and investing your money in a money maker. The thing you should keep in mind  is that art is one of the best venue for investment. And put together with the new and upcoming Altcoin  finance industry, that might get  you a wining ticket.

However to feel god about this investment you may need to invest some time in learning my work. Most of it these days is conceptual, but even as such I do produce work that is tangible or a virtual property.  The NILIcoins series is such  property, and in that respect I found the artistic value of it intriguing with a potential of gaining a real artistic value of itself.  

To illustrate the conceptual end of my work I will introduce you the my work on Twitter. In 2009 I had a twitter account under the name @whatar. back then the question was "what are you doing" and my first profile picture was the first five letters of that question.
For 6 months I have tweeted a few thousand art tweets, making twitter into an art platform. At first very few people got it' but as time past it evolve into a very interesting real time interactive art form #twitterart was one outcome of the graphic ideas but there where many more interesting concepts that sprouted from the medium itself.
@whatar was deleted .
 Deleting it was part of the art concept. There are only a  few places some of the work can be seen like some twitpics in this link. for example this is "the golden tweet" which is a printed copy of the first graphic tweet. It is a printout that was treated with gold paint and became one of a few real objects which are left from the virtual project http://twitpic.com/lluc0   http://twitpic.com/llynf .
Another sample is this  http://twitpic.com/hsgtf  . which is a pic a tweet stating that "this tweet is an art piece" retweeted to make it real http://twitpic.com/hsnh4  then printed to take to a gallery in NYC.
And this work which is a tweet  using the word art which was than  RT by Robin http://twicsy.com/i/aYG6b which made it sound like a bird tweet and made the work.
And here is a picture of my art in a show in brooklyn twitted on the day of the event. there you can see one of my painting A portrait of Picasso http://twitpic.com/lxcqa.  
NILIcoin (OP)

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 01:56:43 PM

I don't think its a scam as Nili actually a public figure in the Israeli cryptocurrency scene, and she is an artist
But I would wait for NXT to issue "monetary system"... its very similar idea to what Nili is trying to do here but simpler

The artworks which will carry the value of the NILI coin are real objects, paintings and works on paper. Most of these works (over 200 pieces)) are documented  only on slides since in the past 15 years  I was not interested in selling my art . This project on NILI coin is the first rime that I put my work in the market since then. In the coming weeks I will scan them and archive them to display on a website. Each piece will be labeled with all relevant information.
Most of my work these days is conceptual, but even as such I do produce work that is tangible or a virtual property.  The NILIcoins series is such  property, and in that respect I found the artistic value of it intriguing. 

To illustrate the conceptual end of my work I will introduce you the my work on Twitter. In 2009 I had a twitter account under the name @whatar. back then the question was "what are you doing" and my first profile picture was the first five letters of that question.
For 6 months I have tweeted a few thousand art tweets, making twitter into an art platform. At first very few people got it' but as time past it evolve into a very interesting real time interactive art form #twitterart was one outcome of the graphic ideas but there where many more interesting concepts that sprouted from the medium itself.
@whatar was deleted .
 Deleting it was part of the art concept. There are only a  few places some of the work can be seen like some twitpics in this link. for example this is "the golden tweet" which is a printed copy of the first graphic tweet. It is a printout that was treated with gold paint and became one of a few real objects which are left from the virtual project http://twitpic.com/lluc0   http://twitpic.com/llynf .
Another sample is this  http://twitpic.com/hsgtf  . which is a pic a tweet stating that "this tweet is an art piece" retweeted to make it real http://twitpic.com/hsnh4  then printed to take to a gallery in NYC.
And this work which is a tweet  using the word art which was than  RT by Robin http://twicsy.com/i/aYG6b which made it sound like a bird tweet and made the work.
And here is a picture of my art in a show in brooklyn twitted on the day of the event. there you can see one of my painting A portrait of Picasso http://twitpic.com/lxcqa
Edser

Activity: 153

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 03:09:51 AM

This is possibly the best comment I've seen on BCT in a long time.
You are my new BCT hero.

quote defcoin ==== LOL... oh no, the coin is dead cause $DEV doesn't live on BCT! When will you people learn that everything on here is completely irrelevant next to useless. Devs need to stop using it all together, only then can crypto begin to flourish. It's such a shame that people consider this shit hole to be the pinnacle of information when it comes to developments. I don't blame $DEV for not coming on here, and frankly I am embarrassed that I even check BCT myself.
NILIcoin (OP)

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 09:57:13 AM

This is possibly the best comment I've seen on BCT in a long time.
You are my new BCT hero.

if I take your BTC would you take my NILI's?
This may sound like a cool or fun answer but it actually represent the essence of it all:  You have something to give me which for me has value, and  I have something to offer you in return. something that for you is valuable.
When I give you my NILI coin I give you a part in my art, you can now put my painting on your wall or you can just become a part of a community that is interested in my art, follow the development of this art and profit from it if it takes off. You even become part of the art it self. (In fact, by responding to this announcement you already became a part of this piece).  And with your BTC I may fly to the moon one day   
nightwishx

Activity: 900

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2014, 10:51:22 AM

More details.

ekoja

Activity: 700

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 10:58:27 AM

So the fact is that you,as an artist, are short of money. You wanna find some in the crypto world?
NILIcoin (OP)

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 12:08:37 PM

More details.

In the end of October I will have an event In which NILI coins will be issue live on the counterwallet. The event  will also  be a show of my art work and I will explain about my art and how this project of NILIcoins is in itself part of my conceptual work. This event will take place in the Bitcoin embassy in Tel-Aviv.

Prior to this on October 6th on a panel for entrepreneurs  I will introduce the  model of an independent Multi- currency economy and how the NILIcoins projects play into it.

In November in NYC,  I will have a show event in which I will issue  Coca-cola coin and Toyota coin. These coins will be issued as collectors Item in a limited addition  Both coins will be on sell for NILI coin. which means that buyers will have to get the NILI coin  in order to buy these new coins.

(I lived and work in NYC for 15 years and now I share my time between Tel-Aviv and NYC).
Mr.Silver

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2014, 12:21:45 PM

who valued your collection in a million?

NILIcoin (OP)

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 08:45:50 AM

You bring up a very good point. There are two factors to determine the value of original art work, but both are a loos estimate.
There is the market price  and there is the lowest price in which the artist is whiling to sell his/her art.  Since each work is one of a kind and the value of it for the artist or the potential buyer is not linked directly to how much work went into creating  that piece, I estimate the value as the lowest price that the artist is whiling to sell that art for.

As I explained  above, I was not interested in selling my art pieces and Im still not really trying to sell it. Nevertheless Im very interested in promoting the idea of an independent currencies, and Im even more eager to put this concept to work.

For example If I was the owner of the collection of Picasso's art and  I would put it on sell only for coins which I issued in a limited number, owning a coin would be like owning that proportional portion of the art collection. Now you dont have to trade with the art itself only with the coins. In actual one  painting on the wall of a museum  can be owned by thousands of people that are not all that rich but want to be invested in this art, and benefit financially from the recognition which that art get.  Museums by the way are a huge money making industry. it is such a scam in terms of making the public pay for it in taxes. Art collectors make huge profits by validating art works value using the museums as the ultimate seal of value. We, the public who value the work should be the ones sharing the profit as "users" just like users of any platform should.

Being The artist, even if not Picasso yet, I can start implementing that concept, and If I will be successful at spreading that concept my art will be worth much more then 1,000,000 Doallars
NILIcoin (OP)

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 09:41:37 AM

You bring up a very good point. There are two factors to determine the value of original art work, but both are a loos estimate.
There is the market price  and there is the lowest price in which the artist is whiling to sell his/her art.  Since each work is one of a kind and the value of it for the artist or the potential buyer is not linked directly to how much work went into creating  that piece, I estimate the value as the lowest price that the artist is whiling to sell that art for.

As I explained  above, I was not interested in selling my art pieces and Im still not really trying to sell it. Nevertheless Im very interested in promoting the idea of an independent currencies, and Im even more eager to put this concept to work.

For example If I was the owner of the collection of Picasso's art and  I would put it on sell only for coins which I issued in a limited number, owning a coin would be like owning that proportional portion of the art collection. Now you dont have to trade with the art itself only with the coins. In actual one  painting on the wall of a museum  can be owned by thousands of people that are not all that rich but want to be invested in this art, and benefit financially from the recognition which that art get.  Museums by the way are a huge money making industry. it is such a scam in terms of making the public pay for it in taxes. Art collectors make huge profits by validating art works value using the museums as the ultimate seal of value. We, the public who value the work should be the ones sharing the profit as "users" just like users of any platform should.]

Being The artist, even if not Picasso yet, I can start implementing that concept, and If I will be successful at spreading that concept my art will be worth much more then 1,000,000 Doallars

NILI LERNER "Piccasso self-portrait" 1990 acrylic on canvas 72"x108"
NILIcoin (OP)

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 11:09:49 AM

So the fact is that you,as an artist, are short of money. You wanna find some in the crypto world?
As an artist I want to capitalize directly on my talent and work. I want you and other investor to benefit from my need to bring in "a medium of exchange" so that I can pay my rent. If I use the Dollar I give that power to the state and more so to the banks who take advantage of us all.  when I create my coin or use a coin of my choice I claim that power back. The whole point of that project is to illustrate this concept and make it real.
My future coins like TOYOTA coin or COCA-COLA coin are going to be made in a way which illustrate  how  these industries should employ an altcoin.Iit will also be offered for sell  as art  I will explain it in details when we get there. Coca-Cola coin will be first to come out after the NILI coin issue event  which will take place in the end of October.   
Jookly
Legendary

Activity: 1131
Merit: 1007

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 02:06:10 PM

I like art and collect it sometimes.  If I can obtain some of your art mining your coin I will consider it.  Is that the basic idea here?
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: