Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:33:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Tits are more offensive than guns  (Read 1715 times)
awesome31312 (OP)

Activity: 826
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 08:41:46 PM

I'm tired of writing paragraphs of this rant, so I'll keep it short.

On television:

Gun violence (guy gets his head blown off with an AR-15) = PG-13
Tits                                                                               = Rated R

Account recovered 08-12-2019

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Wilikon
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 10:13:34 PM

Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2014, 10:15:30 PM

Okay, I admit it, I lol'd badly at Wilikon's post Cheesy
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 10:32:27 PM

<<Drum roll>>

ASSAULT TITS!
Lethn
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2014, 11:02:27 PM

<<Drum roll>>

ASSAULT TITS!

I can't help it it's like that Jesus blowjob photo when I see it I just start laughing immediately! ;_; I'm so immature.
SirLolicon

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Sound Engineer for Hire

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 12:20:10 AM

HAHAHAHA INDEED

how do guns even offend people.. wait how do tits offend people  Huh

Lethn
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2014, 12:35:38 AM

Because people are fucking stupid that's why, I can't be polite about it anymore, people who get offended over inanimate objects and by something they see on a screen just annoy the fuck out of me.
Kluge
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1015

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 12:46:34 AM

HAHAHAHA INDEED

How? You mean why, I think. Tits are offensive so they stay in demand. Conditioning to keep birth rate up, I'd guess. If not taboo (prohibiting exhibitionism by law is a "pro-taboo pressure," though I'll admit it wouldn't necessarily make it taboo), much less excitement in it (where excitement/adrenaline leads to more [and better!] sex), though maybe people would just be more extreme in depravity to compensate. Most high-GDP Western nations are in dire need of baby-making and are happy to provide family allowances and similar pro-birth policies so they can continue with "$nationalracemajority first" politics and maintain regime with less criticism, since they won't be "distracted" as much by shrinking GDP and collapsing pro-senior welfare programs, so I'd assume maintaining these seemingly-ridiculous policies could only be social engineering to keep people boning. ... IMHO.
llanillo

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 01:03:24 AM

Perfect combination of both

TIDEX ▬▬ .CRYPTO COINS AND ASSET TRADING. ▬▬ TIDEX
▬▬▰▰▬▬▰▰▰▬▬▰▰▰▬▬▰▰▰▬▬▰▰▬▬
NEW EXCHANGE   ZERO FEES
Lethn
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2014, 01:09:21 AM

I know this is completely random but... Cheesy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rnXRTr_eabQ
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 02:45:29 AM

Maybe...but....how do you say this politely?

Better be praying if  you do missionary position....
Panthers52

Activity: 675
Merit: 502

#SuperBowl50 #NFCchamps

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2014, 04:47:44 AM

<<Drum roll>>

ASSAULT TITS!

I can't help it it's like that Jesus blowjob photo when I see it I just start laughing immediately! ;_; I'm so immature.
I would just hope that the jeasus BJ guy doesn't meet this chick

PGP 827D2A60

Tired of annoying signature ads? Ad block for signatures
DrG
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1035

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 10:41:46 AM

I like to see girls of that... caliber.

By "caliber," of course, I refer to both the size of their gun barrels and the high quality of their characters... Two meanings... caliber... it's a homonym... Forget it.

muhrohmat

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 11:10:13 AM

TITS = Thugs In Trendy Style

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 11:31:35 AM

<<Drum roll>>

ASSAULT TITS!

I would just hope that the jeasus BJ guy doesn't meet this chick

That's a worthy idea.  I wonder if there's some Moderator around here who would combine the two threads?

The possibilities are....
t1tans

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 11:32:18 AM

This is the most offensive image I have ever seen. Shame on you!
awesome31312 (OP)

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 01:20:54 PM

Because people are fucking stupid that's why, I can't be polite about it anymore, people who get offended over inanimate objects and by something they see on a screen just annoy the fuck out of me.

Thank you for elaborating on my rant

We know that women can't go out on the streets shirtless like men can, yet, supposed "constitutionalists" would fight for your right to open-carry. Additionally, in movies, if a guy gets shot, and you can see his body hit the floor, blood flowing, a murder on screen in other words, the movie would get a PG-13 or a Mature rating at most. However, if there is a scene involving naked women, or passionate kissing, intimacy or romance that portrays the human body, it's an instant 'R' rating and the movie can't be broadcasted on television.

Don't get me wrong, I'm a believer of the second amendment, but why is it that one right matters so much more than the other? Why is murder okay, where breasts aren't?

Hahahahah! Gun control advocate + Conservative I reckon?  Huh

HAHAHAHA INDEED

How? You mean why, I think. Tits are offensive so they stay in demand. Conditioning to keep birth rate up, I'd guess. If not taboo (prohibiting exhibitionism by law is a "pro-taboo pressure," though I'll admit it wouldn't necessarily make it taboo), much less excitement in it (where excitement/adrenaline leads to more [and better!] sex), though maybe people would just be more extreme in depravity to compensate. Most high-GDP Western nations are in dire need of baby-making and are happy to provide family allowances and similar pro-birth policies so they can continue with "$nationalracemajority first" politics and maintain regime with less criticism, since they won't be "distracted" as much by shrinking GDP and collapsing pro-senior welfare programs, so I'd assume maintaining these seemingly-ridiculous policies could only be social engineering to keep people boning. ... IMHO.

Sexualizing women and objectifying their bodies is sick.

SLVR4ME

Activity: 120
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 04:41:34 PM

We know that women can't go out on the streets shirtless like men can, yet, supposed "constitutionalists" would fight for your right to open-carry. Additionally, in movies, if a guy gets shot, and you can see his body hit the floor, blood flowing, a murder on screen in other words, the movie would get a PG-13 or a Mature rating at most. However, if there is a scene involving naked women, or passionate kissing, intimacy or romance that portrays the human body, it's an instant 'R' rating and the movie can't be broadcasted on television.

Don't get me wrong, I'm a believer of the second amendment, but why is it that one right matters so much more than the other? Why is murder okay, where breasts aren't?

HAHAHAHA INDEED

There are still rules/laws/policies in place by old, rich, out of touch, geezers that are SEVERELY outdated.

The good news is, with each generation that passes, those geezers die. A new generation comes along and realizes that said rules/laws/policies are lame and retarded.

The fact that National Geographic still blurs out womens tits is ROFL absurd.
Anyone with a 5th graders brain knows that there is simply no point for them to do that...

Conservatives are still ruining the progression of this country.
Its up to the younger generations to review a lot of their "old fashioned" rules and change them for the greater good of society.

awesome31312 (OP)

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 04:56:55 PM

HAHAHAHA INDEED

how do guns even offend people.. wait how do tits offend people  Huh

There are still rules/laws/policies in place by old, rich, out of touch, geezers that are SEVERELY outdated.

The good news is, with each generation that passes, those geezers die. A new generation comes along and realizes that said rules/laws/policies are lame and retarded.

The fact that National Geographic still blurs out womens tits is ROFL absurd.
Anyone with a 5th graders brain knows that there is simply no point for them to do that...

Conservatives are still ruining the progression of this country.
Its up to the younger generations to review a lot of their "old fashioned" rules and change them for the greater good of society.

You're absolutely on point, SLVR4ME

It's just like that line from Dylan's "The times they are a changin"

"Come mothers and fathers, throughout the land,
Don't criticize what you can't understand,
Your sons and your daughters, are beyond your command,
Your old road is rapidly agin',
Please get out of the new one if you can't lend a hand!
The times, they are a changin' "

TheButterZone
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1031

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2014, 06:00:31 AM

Exposed tits, exposed guns, cover them up and I'm offended.

Saying that you don't trust someone because of their behavior is completely valid.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3073

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2014, 08:43:18 AM

Hilary Swank reminds me of a horse I had growing up on the farm.   Undecided

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Hufflepuff

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 09:41:25 AM

well played
BitCoinNutJob
Legendary

Activity: 1316

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 09:52:49 AM

Looking at boobs regularly is apparently good for lowering your blood pressure.  You can google this its all over the internet.

http://www.menshealth.com/health/health-tip-look-at-breasts

Seems logically though i wonder if straight women or gay men have lower blood pressure under same circumstances or its purely a sexual attraction thing. 
awesome31312 (OP)

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 02:16:56 PM

Looking at boobs regularly is apparently good for lowering your blood pressure.  You can google this its all over the internet.

http://www.menshealth.com/health/health-tip-look-at-breasts

Seems logically though i wonder if straight women or gay men have lower blood pressure under same circumstances or its purely a sexual attraction thing. 

Just make sure you're not looking at boobs in the wrong time or place!

freedomno1
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090

Learning the troll avoidance button :)

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 07:32:11 AM

Wilkon won this debate by bringing out the Big Guns right from the start ^_^
And ah missed these threads Tongue

Believing in Bitcoins and it's ability to change the world