Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:04:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SBR] Sobercoin - SoberCoin Project  (Read 10349 times)
SoberCoin Project (OP)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 01:27:58 AM
Last edit: September 17, 2014, 02:35:13 AM by SoberCoin Project

Hello Everyone,

SoberCoin Project is announcing a new coin called Sobercoin.  This coin is to help promote drug addiction awareness and Teen Challenge International.  Please help support this project by mining for Sobercoins.  

SoberCoin Project will donate 100USD to Teen Challenge International for every 10,000 Sobercoins mined.  

Global drug addiction is a huge problem for our fellow man and woman.  There are so many people around the world who are facing addiction today that want and need help to be free of their drug addiction.  Teen Challenge is an organization that does just that.

Please go to sobercoinproject.com if you are interested in supporting this project by mining for Sobercoins.

-Sobercoin network is currently live and can be mined with a pool that has been setup.  To download your Sobercoin Wallet and get more information please visit sobercoinproject.com

-You can also visit pool by going to [/url]miningsober.com[/url]

Questions asked by Chris001

Are people mining this coin because you will donate money to the charity if they do?
Yes that is correct... Myself and other SoberCoin Project backers will donate money to Teen Challenge International.  SoberCoin Project will donate 100USD for every 10K coins mined.  The donations are handled through Crowdrise fundraiser campaign, so SoberCoin Project will never handle the donated funds directly.  Donations will go from Crowdrise to Teen Challenge's account.  For more info on Crowdrise please see crowdrise.com/about

There are 3 ways a person can contribute to SoberCoin Project
1. Mine for Sobercoins - Every 10K Sobercoins mined SoberCoin Project will donate 100USD.
2. Become a SoberCoin Project Backer to help financially support Teen Challenge International.
3. Donate directly to Teen Challenge International if a person is not interested in mining or becoming a SoberCoin Project Backer

What are the other things about your coin that people should consider when they are deciding if they want to become involved?
SoberCoin is all about building a community to help raise awareness of drug addiction and to financially help support Teen Challenge International. Sober coin is not intended to be used for profit or to purchase goods/services.

Will it be on exchanges?
Sobercoin is not intended to be on exchanges.

What are the block times? What are the block rewards? How many total coins?
Initial coins per block is 50
Block halving rate 777000
Max: 77,700,000 + 0 premined = 77,700,000 coins
Target spacing in minutes is 10
Target timespan in hours is 168
Coinbase maturity is 10

Thank you,

SoberCoin Project Team

https://i.imgur.com/31NrZ8M.png
Chris001

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

electroneum.com

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 01:40:46 AM

You need to tell people about your coin. It's not on the website, but you need to tell people here either way.

Are people mining this coin because you will donate money to the charity if they do?

What are the other things about your coin that people should consider when they are deciding if they want to become involved?

Will it be on exchanges? What are the block times? What are the block rewards? How many total coins?

What other things will this coin do? These are just a few things you will need to let people know if you want your coin to have any chance of success.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=186785
Here is the link to my trust settings here on forum. This trust system is very unfair. I make good on every deal Ive ever made. I had many, many deals as you can see and I never scammed anyone. All it takes is a random account to give you negative trust and youre screwed. Tomatocage has never even talked to me ever but when the random acct hit me with negative trust, Tomatocage came right behind him and marked neg trust again so obviously he was the one who did it. You can look at Tomatocage trust and see how many of his compeditors at the currency exchange thread he labeled scammers. I never scammed anyone. My trust was green over 20 before this. I hope it never happens to you because the mods cant help you.
Blazr2

Activity: 218
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 01:56:20 AM

Great coin, great project. Cheers guys. If you need a Mac Client, please do let us know. Compliments of Coinworks.info.
rigdeer

Activity: 176
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 02:06:12 AM

You need to tell people about your coin. It's not on the website, but you need to tell people here either way.

Will it be on exchanges? What are the block times? What are the block rewards? How many total coins?

What other things will this coin do? These are just a few things you will need to let people know if you want your coin to have any chance of success.
yes,you should post more info !
zwjin45n

Activity: 54

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 02:13:38 AM

Another shit coin t to scam people
SoberCoin Project (OP)

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 02:23:02 AM

Chris001,  Thank you for your reply!  Please see my comments to your questions below in red.

Yes that is correct... Myself and other SoberCoin Project backers will donate money to Teen Challenge International.  SoberCoin Project will donate 100USD for every 10K coins mined.  The donations are handled through Crowdrise fundraiser campaign, so SoberCoin Project will never handle the donated funds directly.  Donations will go from Crowdrise to Teen Challenge's account.  For more info on Crowdrise please see crowdrise.com/about

There are 3 ways a person can contribute to SoberCoin Project
1. Mine for Sobercoins - Every 10K Sobercoins mined SoberCoin Project will donate 100USD.
2. Become a SoberCoin Project Backer to help financially support Teen Challenge International.
3. Donate directly to Teen Challenge International if a person is not interested in mining or becoming a SoberCoin Project Backer

SoberCoin is all about building a community to help raise awareness of drug addiction and to financially help support Teen Challenge International. Sober coin is not intended to be used for profit or to purchase goods/services.

Will it be on exchanges?
Sobercoin is not intended to be on exchanges.

What are the block times? What are the block rewards? How many total coins?
Initial coins per block is 50
Block halving rate 777000
Max: 77,700,000 + 0 premined = 77,700,000 coins
Target spacing in minutes is 10
Target timespan in hours is 168
Coinbase maturity is 10
Blazr2

Activity: 218
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 02:26:31 AM

Will you release source code?
rigdeer

Activity: 176

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 02:29:16 AM

yes,plz release the source code!
SoberCoin Project (OP)

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 02:37:06 AM

Another shit coin t to scam people

zwjin45n, 

Thank you for the reply, but I respectfully disagree.  This is not a scam.  Sobercoin is to help promote drug addiction awareness and Teen Challenge International.  Donations to SoberCoin Project are handled by Crowdrise fundraiser campaign.  See below for more information about Crowdrise.

crowdrise.com/sobercoin/fundraiser/sober
crowdrise.com/about
SoberCoin Project (OP)

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 02:43:23 AM

Blazr2,

Thank you for your reply!  You can download the source by going to sobercoinproject.com/mining/
SoberCoin Project (OP)

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 02:52:22 AM

yes,plz release the source code!

rigdeer,

Thank you for your reply!  You can download the source by going to sobercoinproject.com/mining/
crypto_currency

Activity: 195

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 03:01:23 AM

-The coin algorithm is scrypt so Sobercoin can be mined by cpu or gpu.

I don't think you mean cpu or gpu but scrypt-ASIC.  Grin
bttshenxian

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 03:31:01 AM

dev, no more detailed information in the OP?
SoberCoin Project (OP)

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 03:56:03 AM

dev, no more detailed information in the OP?

Hello bttshenxian,

I have edited OP with questions asked in a previous reply.  Is there other information you are looking for?
bttshenxian

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 03:58:17 AM

pools?
 What are your plans, please with pictures, thank you!
SoberCoin Project (OP)

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 04:12:38 AM

Great coin, great project. Cheers guys. If you need a Mac Client, please do let us know. Compliments of Coinworks.info.

Blazr2,

Thank you for the reply and the Mac Client offer!
bttshenxian

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 04:22:03 AM

dev, SBR not on the exchange
          How the flow? Huh Huh
wisnon

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 04:25:08 AM

I now have 10000SBR how exchange 100USD?
SoberCoin Project (OP)

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 04:29:41 AM

pools?
 What are your plans, please with pictures, thank you!

bttshenxian,

You can reach the pool at miningsober.com

Below are some images of current NOMP Pool

https://i.imgur.com/DdDRsKf.png
https://i.imgur.com/efd51p0.png
https://i.imgur.com/Dl8Sxiw.png
https://i.imgur.com/3YYtfjy.png
SoberCoin Project (OP)

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 05:07:08 AM

I now have 10000SBR how exchange 100USD?

Thanks for mining and your support!  There is currently no exchange.  If you go to sobercoinproject.com you will see 100USD has been donated.

https://i.imgur.com/gf6hplj.png
Pages: [1] 2  All
  Print  

Jump to: