Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 01:09:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: A2 Terminator: I WILL PAY for assistance getting this set up!!! HELP  (Read 1973 times)
tbly13 (OP)

Activity: 59
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 04:10:50 AM
Last edit: September 16, 2014, 02:05:51 AM by tbly13

Hello,

I am currently trying to get an A2 Terminator up and running on my network. Unfortunately when I try to point a browser to it nothing is coming up.

Here is what I have tried so far:

I first tried to connect the miner directly to my PC. When I tried to point a browser to the miners IP nothing would come up. I then noticed that I have an ip that is 192.168.0.xxx format, while the miner is 192.168.1.xxx. So I went into the control panel and changed my computer IP to the same format as the miner, this is what a guide I had found online  (http://fuk.io/a2-terminator-innosilicon-scrypt-asic-miner-setup-guide-and-review/)  stated to do. But this did not work either.

Next, I tried to connect my miner directly to my modem, as well as my pc to the same modem and attempted to point the browser to it, but of course the IP was not the same so I changed the IP as the guide I previously mention stated, no luck. I then found another guide online on how to change the IP on my modem (modem is a zyxel), and went through with this, changing it to a 192.168.1.xxx format. I then tried everything that I had tried before under the new modem IP settings and nothing worked! This also caused me to have internet connection issues so i have had to factory reset my modem a couple times.

So here I am now looking for some help, possibly with anyone who might have some experience with these types of miners. I figured my next step would be to reflash the SD card in the miner.  I have zero experience in doing something like that so I wanted to see if anyone had any other ideas, or if they could possibly help me out with the reflash process if that is ending up what needs to happen. The A2 guide I mentioned has a link to an overclock image for the A2 so I figured I would use that one if it came down to it; unless someone has a better idea!

Like I said in the title, I am willing to make a donation/pay for someone to help me. I plan on giving a fair amount for the work done! Please post here or PM me if you are willing!

Thank You
tbly13 (OP)

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 01:09:09 PM

Reserved.
tbly13 (OP)

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 09:54:15 PM

Reserved
tbly13 (OP)

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 02:04:49 AM

Reserved.
kingscrown

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

http://fuk.io - check it out!

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2014, 02:13:46 AM

try this and just tip the adress below the post - http://fuk.io/a2-terminator-innosilicon-scrypt-asic-miner-setup-guide-and-review/

tbly13 (OP)

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 02:29:40 AM

If you read my post you would see that I have already tried that.  Tongue
kingscrown

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2014, 03:42:01 AM

too much copy pasted text ^^ Smiley anyways since i did that i can help surely as flashing is easy

1. Download DiskImager but not installer but “source” on the archive page. Installer is fucked up and in most cases wont install.
 2. Download this Overclock image for A2 Innosilicon made by Emdje
 3. Unzip it and mount to SD card from our Innosilicon miner
 4. Put inside and get on the miner. Change IP on top to the one you want (see video).

Deagle21

Activity: 333
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 04:55:29 AM

You need to reflash the SD card.  I done it a million times so far, every time the miner locks up or I get a power outage and the miner won't start again.  Flashing is a piece of cake.  Emdje img has DHCP enabled so all you have to do is plug the A2 in your router and the the router will assign IP to A2.  I have one running on 10.0.1.1 and a 192.168.1.1 network and I never manually set them, the router did all the work.
tbly13 (OP)

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 03:14:07 PM

Thanks to everyone for the help, I have had the issue resolved. Apparently the IP on the back of the rig wasn't really the IP to point the browser at. I used an IP scanner and found the correct IP, fairly simple (as it usually is when I cannot figure something out).

I'll look to reflash the SD to overclock the miner when it gets a little cooler outside, as I live in the desert right now in the middle of summer so my elec bill would skyrocket

kingscrown

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2014, 01:53:37 AM

Thanks to everyone for the help, I have had the issue resolved. Apparently the IP on the back of the rig wasn't really the IP to point the browser at. I used an IP scanner and found the correct IP, fairly simple (as it usually is when I cannot figure something out).

I'll look to reflash the SD to overclock the miner when it gets a little cooler outside, as I live in the desert right now in the middle of summer so my elec bill would skyrocket

i had this ussue too and wrote about it on the http://fuk.io/a2-terminator-innosilicon-scrypt-asic-miner-setup-guide-and-review/

i still believe if you said you will pay for help i deserve a tip but i wont whine if i wont Wink i always leave adresses on the bottom for people to pay if they wish Wink

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: